rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Screening for Girls who are DTF

Some girls are DTF, some aren't. I'm all about weeding out the ones who aren't.

Let's face it, regardless of your game, some girls will not SNL.

Since coming back from Europe, I've become super efficient at homing in on the girls who up for it. My last 5 lays have all been SNL. It's a unique vibe some girls give off, which I can't really put my finger on it. There's a sub-communication and a point during the interaction where I just KNOW the bang is on. It's hard to quantify but here are a few things I look out for:

Lingering eye contact - especially outside of conversation with her (this is probably the most important IOI IMO)
Doesn't flinch when resting palm on the small of her back
No hesitations leaving her friends
Mentioning where she lives (even early in the interaction)
Continues to drink when isolated
Follows your lead with little resistance - whether getting into a cab or venue change

What other little gems do you look for when screening for the SNL?

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Blackberrys = girl with chip on her shoulder or maybe broke. I'm working on a hypothesis in this since I have to wait till Xmas but these Blackberry broads have been easy peasy to game as of late.

Quote: (11-03-2012 09:25 PM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

Lingering eye contact - especially outside of conversation with her (this is probably the most important IOI IMO)
What other little gems do you look for when screening for the SNL?

I just opened a girl at the gym and can report on the OPPOSITE of this. She made eye contact twice as I walked in, but when I elderly chatted about the machines, each time I finished talking she'd acknowledge my statement, then immediately turn her head back to neutral as if I wasn't there. NO effort to make conversation or maintain eye contact.

That's a DISQUALIFIER if I wasn't obvious enough lol, but still useful .

Quote: (11-03-2012 09:25 PM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

Doesn't flinch when resting palm on the small of her back
No hesitations leaving her friends
Mentioning where she lives (even early in the interaction)
Continues to drink when isolated
Follows your lead with little resistance - whether getting into a cab or venue change

Good list. I'd like to add one thing: the follow-up factor. After the initial conversation or approach, once things are really progressing, make an intentional break from her for a bit and join a friend at the bar, go to the bathroom, or just go get some fresh air outside. Whatever, it doesn't matter. If she's the one to come looking for you and not vice-versa, you're golden. Or at least in most cases.

Quote: (11-03-2012 09:31 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Blackberrys = girl with chip on her shoulder or maybe broke.

Sorry, Not following you--

You mean a chick with a Blackberry smartphone?

And doesn't having a smartphone mean she can piss away $60 a month?

if she has a chip on shoulder doesn't that mean she's bitchy?

- ask what is she drinking and notice how much she drinks that night.. agressive drinking.. [Image: thumb.gif]
- ask her where lives/where she is staying, hostels, "i dont know", "have no specific plans", "at my place"... [Image: thumb.gif]
- pay attention how she reacts to physicality, when you're over physical and she doesn't object too much... [Image: thumb.gif]
- ask her about tomorrow, "nothing", "i don't know", "i leave tomorrow"... [Image: thumb.gif]
- touch sexual topics, if she's excited and comfortable.. [Image: thumb.gif]
- lead her around constantly even for no reason and see how she reacts, if she complies.. [Image: thumb.gif]
- work on her friends.. if they see you as trustworthy and ok... [Image: thumb.gif]

I always screen if she is DTA (down to anal) Just kidding...

I don't necessarily screen if she is Down To Fuck right now. But i screen her for sexual availability. Logistics don't always allow for a single night lay, so the way i screen if she is sexually available is by touching, and escalating. I go close to a girl, and if she allows it, she might be sexually available.

Some times I text all the girls whose numbers i collected and test for sexual availability. So i don't weed out a girl if she is not down to fuck right now. She may be in a month.

I also beleive that you style and vibe in itself can screen out the girls that are not sexually available. If you have tattoos, and big muscles, I think that it will screen out girls who are looking for a beta boyfriend.

Appearance and physical dialogue, those are the two things that help me screen.

Quote: (11-04-2012 06:10 AM)makaveli Wrote:  

Some times I text all the girls whose numbers i collected and test for sexual availability. So i don't weed out a girl if she is not down to fuck right now. She may be in a month.

That's a very interesting point, can you show a bit more how you do this, or write here a standard message that you sent in the past?

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

I don't necessarily screen if she is Down To Fuck right now. But i screen her for sexual availability.

This statement doesn't make sense to me.

Logistics don't always allow for a single night lay,

With the right girl, of course logistics give you the SNL.

If you haven't fucked her in a month, your chances of getting the bang are next to none. Wouldn't it be more efficient to strike while the iron's hot?

Completely disagree. Some of the girls I've known that wear the sluttiest outfits are the biggest prudes.

Quote:Quote:

That's a very interesting point, can you show a bit more how you do this, or write here a standard message that you sent in the past?

Well some times a get a number, text a little back and forth, and then i might get flaked.. then i just wait a couple of weeks and try again.
I would write something along the lines of "Hey whats ups, want to have a drink tonight?"

In the prior 2 months, i dated two girls that went stale. Nothing happened, and i just waited a couple of weeks and then i turned the texting more sexual. "I'm going to fuck you while i pull your hair".

makaveli Wrote:
I don't necessarily screen if she is Down To Fuck right now. But i screen her for sexual availability.

This statement doesn't make sense to me.

I should be a little more clear. DTF to me, means that she is DTF Tonight, right of the bat.
A girl who is sexually available means that she might not want to fuck right now. but if she becomes a little more comfortable, she is available later, which means she is not in a relationsship, she is not on her period, and her mother didn't die recently. Maybe she fucked i guy 1 week ago, and just want to wait a little before she has sex with a new guy. this is where waiting might be good.

makaveli Wrote:

Prophylaxis:
If you haven't fucked her in a month, your chances of getting the bang are next to none. Wouldn't it be more efficient to strike while the iron's hot?

I agree with you that one should always try and strike while the iron is hot.
But the girl i fucked last night, I couldn't get her out on a date for 3 weeks. She was busy, and had some problems in her family, which meant she flaked on me two times.
I got angry with her and tried to push her away, and i texted to her that I wanted to punish her with my dick.
Then she agreed to come over to my, and i agreed to smoke hashish with her. So what SEEMED to be a stalemate, was turned into a lay last night. There was a window of opportunity, because she was alone and horny just that night.

makaveli Wrote:

Prophylaxis:
Completely disagree. Some of the girls I've known that wear the sluttiest outfits are the biggest prudes.

I'm not talking about the appearance of the girl, i'm talking about my appearance. The fact that i have tattoos, and dress sexy, just seem to go well with girls who are DTF. my appearance and my physical agressiveness screen out the girls that are not sexually availble or doesn't like me.

Good list. Can add a few more.

Passes the silence test. In the middle of the conversation, I just shut the fuck up and stare around the room like I'm bored. Does she try to reinitiate and get my attention?

No resistance to any form of touching, hand on her knee, hand on her waist, hand on her thigh.

The lead thing you mention is probably the most important in my opinion. All the girls I bang fast, were very agreeable.

'Let's go sit on the couches over there.' 'Ok'
'Let's go to the bar' 'Ok'
'Let's go to the dance floor' 'Ok'
'Let's get out of here.' 'Ok'

etc.etc.etc.

Quote: (11-04-2012 07:17 AM)Prophylaxis Wrote:  

One of my natural friends described this as "all show and no go."

If they're that focused on appearance, maybe not so interested in action. But I don't like real sluts anyway.

I think the OP has come up with a good list, I'd say the biggest factors are how interested in you she is, is she excited, are her eyes lit up, does she make an effort to further the conversations, is she asking questions about you, etc. Once you know she's interested, then escalating kino is the next step, if she is comfortable with your touch and seems to enjoy it or welcome it, you get a green light.

From there, I'd agree eye contact is also a good indicator, does she look at you very deeply in your eyes, does she have a look of desire, do her pupils dilate. Dilated pupils are said to be a big indicator of a woman's attraction to you, I believe Tyler Durden calls in "anime eyes", not all women's eyes will dilate, and often it's only with extreme attraction, but if you detect it, you know you're either golden or dealing with a girl who's a psycho or on acid.

As was stated by the OP, leaving her friends, allowing you to isolate her, and following your lead are also huge. These days, I'd say leaving her friends might be one of the biggest deciding factors. From what I've observed and experienced recently, it seems like most girls or at least attractive ones roll to the bars in groups of 3+ and are always trying to stick together, and venue change together. I get sick of it when I'm in a conversation and a girls' friend comes up to drag her away, or shows up and now I have to be charming and interesting to both of them, or a girl says "sorry my friends are leaving, I'll talk to you later..." If she ditches her friends to talk to you, or venue change with you, you are golden.

Beyond those mentioned, obviously whether she is drinking will make a difference, how horny she acts will make a difference, if she makes out with you hard, lets you grab her ass, etc., she's obviously interested in getting sexual. I'd just screen for logistics, see whether she's down to come by my place, does she live close by, does she have roommates, does she have to get up early for work in the morning, etc.

Quote: (11-04-2012 05:05 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I think the OP has come up with a good list, I'd say the biggest factors are how interested in you she is, .....are her eyes lit up, .........not all women's eyes will dilate, and often it's only with extreme attraction, but if you detect it, you know you're either golden or dealing with a girl who's a psycho or on acid.......

This is about the initial stages of who to approach, I believe it's far more efficient to screen on the front end, especially when you'redealing
with girls less than half your age. So this is in relation to whether to open or not....

I think the pupil dilation thing is huge, as well as multiple eye contacts.
In particular, there's a mutual pupil dilation I notice as clearly different than when she is just into me.

I'll call it "Mutual Pupil Shock" MPS. It feels like a small electric shock and I can see her visibly open her eyes slightly as I simultaneously feel the little shock.

My impression is that it comes from her looking in your eyes, and both your pupils dilate and it feeds off each other, and in each of you they dilate further. That's why it feels really different from whan most girls look you back routinely in the eyes. It's a feedback cycle.

I am noting this because I am in one of my fave cafes and it just happened about 15 minutes ago. It can be weeks between incidents. I slept on it, she had made THREE eye contacts, showing she didn't mind me staring at her.

I read somewhere something about eye contact "Once, she likes you, two, it's your last chance, three times and you've already blown it" and it seems like it's true once you start looking for it. The third time--if she does it-- , she'll look discouraged and is assuming you won't make a move because, face it, the norm 97% of the time is guys who like her won't make a move, in America anyway. She feels rejected because you didn't do anything.

Today the first one was the MPS, the second was super-cute- she was sneaking looks sideways at me, and the last time was when she was walking out and had already given up I think, but she still have it another try. I feel like I totally blew it, because it is rather rare.

I think it feels to them, just looking at you, like it would to you coming out and asking them to fuck, They are much more shy and feel very vulnerable and good, shy girls slut-shame themselves just for flirting. .

This is all day game stuff, i don't deal with club sluts, unless I stumble across them in the day.

This is a subject I've been giving a lot of attention to lately. I think of screening as a topic mostly for intermediate level players who have a good handle on the fundamentals already. It will increase your SNL rate a lot.

Here's what I look for:

Girls out at night in two sets. These girls are looking for dick more often than not. The way to tell the difference between the two sets who are and those who aren't is watching them interact. If they are spending most of their time talking to each other and closing themselves off from other people, they are having a girlfriend bonding night out. Don't bother. But in most cases you will see these two sets standing together but talking only sporadically, and spending most of their time looking around the venue. They are hunting for guys. These two sets are the first thing I look for in a venue and I judge my likelihood of pulling from there based on how many two sets there are. Three sets are sometimes decent as well, but much inferior to two sets. Of course, then there's the girl alone, but they are much less common.

Eye contact- lots of eye contact , both before and after your approach

Big eyes- her eyes will look huge and shiny. The next level up from this is when the girl gives you a particular look-she stands close to you and either holds her face perpendicular or tilts it slightly forward and looks up at your eyes with her eyes at a steep angle and often gives you a little smile as she holds the eye contact. This is powerfully erotic and an open expression of her sexual interest.

Big earrings-I've noticed that girls who are out to fuck will wear large earrings-either hoops or unusually long or elaborate ones. It's a way of attracting male attention. When I am assessing girls in a venue , big earrings are one of the signs i am looking for.
This also goes for girls who show up for a date with you. I also look for large bracelets.

Physicalityy-A horny girl will not only readily accept you touching her, she will start kinoing you back fairly quickly.

Agreeableness- As others have said-this is a huge one. A girl who is thinking about fucking you will easily accept your suggestions. Little or no convincing required-she just goes along with you

Reinitiation Does she restart the conversation and kino when these have lapsed for some reason. If you physically separate, does she come back and find you

Compliments A girl who repeatedly tells you that you are "handsome", "sexy" "good looking" etc. Women are not culturally trained to compliment men so when a girl does it she usually really feels it and also I think they do it because they don't want to lose you to the female competition

Your player vibe I can't prove this, but i have a theory that girls who are looking for a SNL or ONS are much more likely to choose a guy with a player vibe for their partner for the night. They are not looking for a provider, they want a guy who is charming, exciting, fun, maybe a little dangerous,and has a lot of experience with women and thus knows how to seduce a woman smoothly and knows how to put it on her in bed. So when you come across as a player you are not only attracting those girls you are screening out those girls who want to make a guy wait for 6 dates before giving him some tepid missionary posiiton sex under the blankets

Drinking Of course, alcohol lowers inhibitions making a girl more likely to fuck. but I think it goes the other way too- that girls who want to fuck will drink a lot as a deliberate strategy of overcoming their inhibitions and their social anxiety. In other words- they don't want to fuck because they are drinking, they are drinking because they want to fuck.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

girls who are ovulating, boyfriend or not, they are the best prospects for SDL/SNL's

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

To add a few to MrXY's comprehensive list: hopefully these aren't repeats...

She's willing to leave her friend(s) for minutes at a time: Quick isolation for a shot, a smoke, to "show her something"
I once was trolling after getting few makeouts and no prospects were dtf. I spotted two girls sitting smoking outside the bar. One was visibly intoxicated and on her phone, the other looking around. 10 minutes later I had the latter join me in the bar for a shot (and a makeout initiated by her) before I took her home.

She submits to tests of physicality: You're going somewhere with her, maybe a short walk away, and she takes your arm or your take her hand and she looks at you and smiles. Make sure you're walking slightly ahead of her leading.

Her movements become slower, less ADD She's becoming more comfortable and enamored with you. She spends less time looking around, fidgeting, checking her phone.

When she looks at you she runs her hand through her hair from top to bottom Not just the play with hair technique, the full monty. These are the girls that like it rough, hair pulling, ass smacking etc.

When you tease/make her laugh she grabs you, or pulls you closer self explanatory.

In sum, its like a puzzle. Being observant to body language gives you a big leg up in the situation and is why not being too plastered helps you enormously. You notice these things more. As an effect, you think to yourself "Damn, I just said this, and she reacted in xxx way." +1. This might be in the bag in 30-45 minutes. Now, what can I do, say next to escalate this to the next level? Careful not to overescalate. You want to rev up, tone down, rev up, tone down. Its like sex, you can't just put your cock in right away, you have to heat the fire. Finger her till she's close, pull back. Kiss her neck make her squirm, pull back. Then she's begging for it.

A bit obvious but one that I realised which rarely fails is if the girl grabs your bum while dancing or making out or even while your standing next to her or whatever. Good to go if this happens.

Quote: (11-05-2012 06:18 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

girls who are ovulating, boyfriend or not, they are the best prospects for SDL/SNL's

This is true, but how do you tell that exactly?

generally they just dress sexier, walk sexier, crave attention from badasses like us. their eyes will wander as much as their hips sway

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (11-06-2012 02:47 AM)anewtypedude Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2012 06:18 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

This is true, but how do you tell that exactly?

Ask them "When was your last period?" Add 2 weeks

Week 1 – Bleeding: tells me she’s on the rag, allows sexual touching but stops me at her panties, wears trousers, smells funny
Week 2 – Normal: no unusual behaviour
Week 3 – Ovulation: dresses sexy, talks and flirts, initiates touching, responds well to everything, allows escalation, gives back in sex chats, wisfully seeks excitement, goes clubbing
Week 4 – PMS: frumpy, lack of makeup, confused, bad moods, rejects all alpha / gamey banter, lack of interest in returning texts and calls

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

she asks - 'where do you live?' - 'how many people do you live with?' - she doesnt want to do the walk of shame and she is thinking logistics

Now THIS is the kind of stuff I like to see on the forum. Once your level of game starts going beyond the basics and the inner game stuff, these are good things to know. Things you'll start to realize that are tendencies in when you do better and more successful and how to react to them (or vice versa, when things are going bad and how to react) BUT they take the experiences and success to get there. I'm trying to think of times when things went best lately and these were the top common ones I can think of.

-If they respond back to your touch or do it back to you, you're good. *It gets annoying when you are the only one doing it and she isn't responding back to it. If she is doing it back to you, or even commenting on the touching and STILL lets you do it-thats good.
-If shes willing to leave her friends and be somewhere else with you WITHOUT them. *I think this might be one of the TOP ones. If she's willing to either leave her group of friends to grab a drink with you at the bar, go get on the dance floor, or even let you walk her out of the place (to say adios and go seperate ways - I view this thread as not necessarily having her DTF the same night but VERY soon. I like to shoot for the snl but sometimes its not always there and MUCH smarter to wait than to blow yourself out, and then 2-3 days later shes good to go)-its ALL good.
-Eye contact/conversation-If you're conversation gets to an emotional level (GOOD rapport), and she starts giving you good conversation/solid eye during this-combined with the other things-its MUY bueno for both of you. You will NOT connect with a girl like this who is planning on leaving your ass, but you MUST also have the physicality/kino going with this at the same time. Connect with her enough, and then go hit the bar for some shots to celebrate something random and then hit the dance floor. Go for the make out and boom, you're about 80-90 percent of the way there. Rest is how well you gamed her friends and the rest is logistics.
-Last one that I just thought of, there are some things when it comes to conversations in talking with a girl-that if you have experience or know about that she will go GAGA over and totally change how her experience WAS with you. I once met a girl who talked about Chile and her travels there, then my friend mentioned something about Couchsurfing to her and I asked her something in Spanish....the 90/180 degree turn that conversation went for the better was immediate. I also met another girl who studied in the UK, and when she mentioned a common british phrase I actually started CRACKING up because it was the first British English phrase I was ever taught and thought it was hilarious that she said it. Conversation COMPLETELY turned around. Just another small anecdote to add.

I REALLY like this thread though, and think it should be one of the better ones on here that everyone should add too. Noticing these tendencies is when you almost start to really make some cracks in the matrix and your game starts to SKYROCKET.

Being solo with you without friends is TOP though I believe

You can tell by the way the girl looks at you and the interaction, but I think you will really know if the girl is DTF is when you starting getting physical, if you she is done and has no objections, you have a higher chance of a SNL, if you are fingering her in a club, all you have to do is pull the trigger and bounce(to somewhere more private or another place) and you got it.