rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: okay looking guy gets set up with a monster

[Image: date1104a.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Craig: She had dreads, glasses. [Looks aren’t] that big of a deal for me. I wouldn’t say that the physical [spark] necessarily has to be there — usually that’s almost the icing on the cake if you will.

Sure, Craig. [Image: lol.gif]

He basically shuts down during the date..

Danielle: I felt like I was always talking just so that it wouldn’t be an awkward moment. So that made it not as fun. He said he wasn’t socially awkward, and I was like, You might be a little bit socially awkward, buddy.

Nah, you're just ugly.

UPDATE: After we told Craig the date had been scheduled for 7:30, not 8, he texted Danielle to apologize. “He thought he [had been] two minutes late, but it turns out he was 32 minutes late,” Danielle says. She told him not to worry about it. Since then, no contact.

No surprise there.

Forgot the link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...ory_1.html

holy cow

I would shut down as well.. In fear of saying something really mean.

His expression in that pic is subtle yet perfect.

I thought he was cute, but it wasn’t like I-could-see-me-with-this-guy type of cute.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

In that picture she looks happy and he looks trapped.

We need "LOL DATELAB" memes.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Not to menchin, is Jay Leno her father?

[Image: 245px-JayLenoJul08.jpg]

[Image: date1104a.jpg]

Gotta commend her for her gumpchin in going on DateLab. They've always got user retenchin problems, and I don't get it. Why is Craig going for an abstenchin on this one - He obviously didn't pay attenchin to her, and went in with the questionable intenchins.

To be conchinued...

Wow...I can look at most women and find SOMETHING attractive, but I'm really struggling with this one. Everytime one of you comments about a "man jaw" on a chick, I don't see it - you're being overly critical. Not with this one. I can honestly say I've never seen a chin like that on a woman. EVER. Most men don't have a chin/jaw like that. This guy was being overly polite in downplaying looks, because he didn't want to blast this chick in the newspaper. Dreads and glasses aren't an issue because they don't obscure a woman's face if she's pretty. But there's no way he wasn't turned off by how ugly she was, and he was just trying to get through this date. He's lucky he didn't turn to stone for having to look at her.

She was basically clowning the fact that he's a polite, basic guy. It's kind of petty to be critical of a guy for not drinking when he's out driving, and a motorcycle at that. If she were out with a guy that was more aggressive and controlled the conversation, she'd probably be complaining about that. Fuck this iron-jawed bitch!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (11-03-2012 05:58 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Everytime one of you comments about a "man jaw" on a chick, I don't see it - you're being overly critical.

Co-sign this.

I think lots of guys here have an ET fetish.

[Image: ET_53686645.jpg]

10/10, would bang.

[Image: fuck-that-bitch-scared-yao.jpg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (11-03-2012 05:19 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Craig: She had dreads, glasses. [Looks aren’t] that big of a deal for me. I wouldn’t say that the physical [spark] necessarily has to be there — usually that’s almost the icing on the cake if you will.

Sure, Craig. [Image: lol.gif]

He basically shuts down during the date..

That's a good neg....

"Of course I would be with you, looks are not the most important thing in the world, I can deal with it."

Look are not important = you are ugly

[Image: lol.gif]

10/10 for trolling. Is Datelab run by Emech?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Anyone take a look at the comments yet on the Post article?

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]

when i first saw the picture i thought it was two dudes

A sophisticated variation on an old theme.

[Image: attachment.jpg8539]   

[Image: troll.gif]

This proves that there are no good black men left.

Most liked comment:

[Image: attachment.jpg8540]   

[Image: mindblown.gif]

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-03-2012 06:50 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Most liked comment:

Women refuse to downgrade other women ... in public. I bet they have 100s of dudes in mind they would set her up with. And, if they are worth anything, they wouldn't date any of the guys they have in mind for her.

Quote: (11-03-2012 06:49 PM)Menace Wrote:  

This proves that there are no good black men left.
heehee

Roosh's troll comment on Date Lab has made me realize that Date Lab is not only run by trolls--as many of us have postulated in the past--but is actually a sophisticated, subtle lampoon and social criticism of American dating practice, feminism's the-girl-is-always-right-by-default logic, and Washington DC in general. We're in on the joke, fellas. Date Lab's operators (who may very well be RVF members) are deliberately eliciting (and probably posting themselves) the absurdest of you-go-girl comments on purposes. They set up these hilarious dates to make a larger, ingenious point.

We need to push these to the limits. We're not supposed to defend the guy, we're supposed to attack the guy (and defend the chick) at all costs--using the biggest, and stupidest, of hyperboles.

I already have a good comment in mind, but it will have to wait till later.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I really, really hope she marries an Asian guy with the last name Chin. Best. Marriage. Ever.

Everyone's focusing on the chin. Deservedly so, but this bitch has much more wrong with her. She's also got a sixhead and crossed eyes.

Holy shit. He has a look on his face that's screaming "help me". And her mug is jacked the fuck up. Her hairline reminds me of the creatures from "The Predator" film series. ))))SHUDDER((((

Remember Mac Tonight from the old McDonald's commercials?

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine