rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Faking a profession

Faking a profession

I'm going to be heading out to S.E Asia on Jan, I've already laid out the basics of my game plan. I'm gonna introduce myself to girls as a pilot flying for Turkish Airlines.

I think it will be a DHV from the start, and they'll assume that you're not just some hit and run fucker, they'll also see you as a potential serious boyfriend so it will be easier to take advantage of that situation.

I'll be staying at 5 star hotels, and be dressed well at the same time.

The things I have which will back my claim:
BMW car keys
Iphone 4s
Designer clothes

Things which I dont have:
A Turkish Airlines ID card.

The reality however is that I'm a 23 year old senior college student, my dad is a high ranking state official and I hold a diplomatic passport which entitles me to diplomatic immunity. I need to hide my real identity, I'm scared that the people working in the reception might tell the girl that I have a diplomatic passport and that probably I'm not a pilot.

Do you think this game plan will work?
I can probably get a fake Turkish Airlines ID made, but I think that would be a crime here.

Faking a profession

It's this easy...

Faking a profession

i think you'd be interested in the book 'catch me if you can' by frank abagnale. he did EXACTLY the same think you're doing in terms of creating a new identity, but even MORE extreme.

Faking a profession

you need to watch catch me if you can
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0264464/

Faking a profession

I watched that movie like years ago, cant say It didnt inspire me.

If the girls find out I'm a tourist they might try to exploit me financially on the spot, however when they find out I'll be travelling there back and forth they'll try to invest in me more strategically.
Social circle status is a huge thing in asia, theyll probably want to show off to their friends that they're dating a pilot. But the reality is that I'm gonna stay for 2 weeks and leave [Image: biggrin.gif]

Faking a profession

There's a lot of anti-Muslim prejudice in s.e. Asia (esp. Thailand right now, w a Muslim rebellion in the south). So I would suggest something more like Alitalia for the fake identity.
The designer clothes are a good idea. Most foreigners there dress like trash!

Faking a profession

Download some cockpit footage of take-off and landings. Show it to them when you swoop them back to your place and tell them that's you flying.

why are you focusing on Turkish airlines? Does it matter? Tell tgem you fly in the states but got offered a better job with a major carrier in SE Asia and your town for the flight test portion of the process.

Buy a captains hat. Bring it with you and have them wear it while they ride you cowgirl style.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Faking a profession

Quote: (11-02-2012 02:34 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Buy a captains hat. Bring it with you and have them wear it while they ride you cowgirl style.

Hehe, I like the way you think.

But yeah, Turkish Airlines isn't the classiest of companies for pilot's to be working for. Go with Cathay Pacific, it's kinda more well known, without being over the top like Singapore or Emirates Airlines or something.

Faking a profession

Quote: (11-02-2012 03:05 PM)panache Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2012 02:34 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Hehe, I like the way you think.

But yeah, Turkish Airlines isn't the classiest of companies for pilot's to be working for. Go with Cathay Pacific, it's kinda more well known, without being over the top like Singapore or Emirates Airlines or something.

Cathay Pacific is in the same league as Emirates and Singapore, maybe even better.

Faking a profession

That shit is way to complex. I have lived in SE asia and your job title doesn't mean shit to a 18-22 year old girl like it might in europe of america.

Here is what you do...

Girl: "so what do you do for work"
You: "I work online"

Girl: "what kind of work?"
You: "Consulting, it is pretty complex stuff not something I really care to get into. Why don't you make me another drink"

End of story.

Your biggest problem is going to be the fact you are staying in hotel, no matter how nice it is. That will be a big hurdle for any normal girl. Getting an apartment will improve your chances way more than your job.

Your associating money with DHV, thats the wrong approach. In SE asia it is more if you can make the girl laugh and feel safe and comfortable with you that is what you need to focus on, not money. Your a foreigner, they assume you have more money then them no need to show them.

Faking a profession

Quote: (11-02-2012 03:16 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

That shit is way to complex. I have lived in SE asia and your job title doesn't mean shit to a 18-22 year old girl like it might in europe of america.

Here is what you do...

Girl: "so what do you do for work"
You: "I work online"

Girl: "what kind of work?"
You: "Consulting, it is pretty complex stuff not something I really care to get into. Why don't you make me another drink"

End of story.

Your biggest problem is going to be the fact you are staying in hotel, no matter how nice it is. That will be a big hurdle for any normal girl. Getting an apartment will improve your chances way more than your job.

Your associating money with DHV, thats the wrong approach. In SE asia it is more if you can make the girl laugh and feel safe and comfortable with you that is what you need to focus on, not money. Your a foreigner, they assume you have more money then them no need to show them.

Its too complex indeed, any thanks for the ideas, ill def give it a try.

I dont know how ill be able to rent an apartment for such a short time though

Faking a profession

airbnb.com

I have used it several times and it has worked out awesome.

Faking a profession

You can probably leave the BMW keys at home. They sell Mercedes, BMW etc remote keys that are actually lighters.

Faking a profession

Quote: (11-02-2012 03:31 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

airbnb.com

I have used it several times and it has worked out awesome.

Holy shit, awesome website!

Faking a profession

I guess it's common among muslim guys? I had this guy who was a pilot one day and a doctor the other day. I couldn't handle the amount of B.S he threw

Faking a profession

Quote: (11-02-2012 05:14 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I guess it's common among muslim guys? I had this guy who was a pilot one day and a doctor the other day. I couldn't handle the amount of B.S he threw

I'm agnostic

Faking a profession

Quote: (11-02-2012 01:39 PM)Lukecan Wrote:  

The reality however is that I'm a 23 year old senior college student, my dad is a high ranking state official and I hold a diplomatic passport which entitles me to diplomatic immunity. I need to hide my real i

IMO, It's a real bad idea to reveal this much specific information about yourself --especially something like your exact age which is a great search data point---when you and others connected to you have a lot to lose.

Many tracing and identification methods are being developed which work on fuzzy data, and in a few years you can't imagine how easy it may be to cross reference and ID the writer of posts made years before.

Faking a profession

Quote: (11-04-2012 03:51 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2012 01:39 PM)Lukecan Wrote:  

The reality however is that I'm a 23 year old senior college student, my dad is a high ranking state official and I hold a diplomatic passport which entitles me to diplomatic immunity. I need to hide my real i

IMO, It's a real bad idea to reveal this much specific information about yourself --especially something like your exact age which is a great search data point---when you and others connected to you have a lot to lose.

Many tracing and identification methods are being developed which work on fuzzy data, and in a few years you can't imagine how easy it may be to cross reference and ID the writer of posts made years before.

Its ok dude, I'm not breaking any of the laws in my country [Image: smile.gif]

Faking a profession

a. If you are worried about the reception desk or other hotel employees salting your game, consult the G Manifesto. Grease.
b. Why not pretend to be in the foreign service, since that's similarly cool and matches your passsport?

Faking a profession

Dude, you could probably legitimately pull off "Secret Agent" with a special diplomat passport. The sky is the limit!

Faking a profession

Quote: (11-05-2012 08:56 AM)christpuncher Wrote:  

Dude, you could probably legitimately pull off "Secret Agent" with a special diplomat passport. The sky is the limit!

Haha, Good idea.

But what am I gonna say? Ooh I work for the Turkish Secret Service here is my dip passport
sounds creepy [Image: biggrin.gif]

Faking a profession

A diplomatic passport and designer clothes, and you want to FAKE being someone else?

If anything, you should be avoiding any questions about what you do. It will add to your mystique.

Faking a profession

Quote: (11-02-2012 03:16 PM)DirectDanger Wrote:  

I would say that in Europe at least it doesn't mean shit to any girls under 25. U25 is purely social circle, status thing (DJ, in a band etc)

Faking a profession

Dude don't fake anything, just be genuien and authentic, girls can tell you are lying from a mile away.

Faking a profession

Dude! With diplomatic passport you can't be detained or arrested, this is beyond awesome! You can do drugs, speed, act crazy..etc. Tell the girls you are a diplomat and work at the embassy! For 18-25 y..o this is money!