rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are the steps, Approach, open, midgame??

In what order do things go?

Approach
Open
Mid-Game

In order for me to know where i get hung up i need to know what the steps are.

You should look into Mystery's material for this specific question. He has these steps literally broken down into a science.

I personally like quagmire's style from family guy. Approach, open ask for sex.

I have been studying "Mystery" and those guys. They have it broken down into very specific stages. It goes something like this:

approach
build comfort
build attraction
kino-escalate
isolate
kiss/number close

If you saw his TV show or read his books then you already know this. This really the first thing you learn as a PUA.

Its not as simple as it sounds cause every girl is different and every situation is different. But i think "Mystery" has seriously studied this stuff for like 20 years, so he does have alot of interesting stuff.

Before i ever heard of this PUA stuff my "method" was:

talk to girls
make them laugh
make a connection with them
get there number
take them for a drink
make them laugh

Looking back, that worked just as good as any PUA stuff that i have read.

Quote: (03-08-2010 02:42 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Before i ever heard of this PUA stuff my "method" was:

talk to girls
make them laugh
make a connection with them
get there number
take them for a drink
make them laugh

Looking back, that worked just as good as any PUA stuff that i have read.

That sounds fine to me. Probably missed out on some same night bangs/one night stands if you always just went for the number close, but other than that, I mean that's pretty solid. If you have a gameplan that works, you effectively have game. You don't have to read a bunch of PUA shit to get it, you can make shit up yourself and find out what works for you.

any of that will be over thinking it, read a book like bang or the game so u get an idea and wing it. do what comes natural.

Quote: (03-08-2010 01:40 AM)Styleten Wrote:  

In what order do things go?

Approach
Open
Mid-Game

In order for me to know where i get hung up i need to know what the steps are.

Hey man, dont think too much! get approach right and it oughta flow from ther! You dont wanna be thinking bout tis stuff when you talking to a chic: you gonna start stuttering or smeting while ya thinking!

Rocky makes a good point.

Learning how to do something and being at the point where you do it without thinking are very far apart.

Its like playing tennis. At the start, you are still thinking "forehand or backhand, should i rush the net and go for the volly or overhead?" but all that does is slow your game, you must be able to instinctively make those decisions on the fly without conscience thought. Its be hypothesized that the human mind can consciously only carry seven different ideas at one time. The more time you spend memorizing this stuff, the less time you have to let yourself shine. But you need to practice and learn from it. I used to keep a notebook detailing each step i went though, and which ones i missed. In 3 months it became automatic for the most part, but the most intersting thing is that i found that i just started moving stuff arround, floping the order arround just to see how it worked. That is prorbaly the best way to figure out what you need, and the more important, why.