rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Salt Lake City (11/2-4)

Salt Lake City (11/2-4)

I'll be in Salt Lake City from Friday until Sunday afternoon. If anybody wants to meet up for a beer, show me around town and see some ankles, hit me up. I'm staying downtown.

Salt Lake City (11/2-4)

Hung out with duece and his brother last night. Good times with deuce knowing some good spots and showing me some Utah hospitality.

Salt Lake City (11/2-4)

Was great meeting you, man. You had us laughing our asses off. Hope you enjoyed the venues, maybe next time I'll be able to join you.

"Okay (and I'm laughing now, because this is so funny), so we're A) not supposed to give you flowers, B) pay you compliments, or C) look at you. Anything else? Because I'm struggling to figure out the reason why after hearing that, I'm feeling like I'd rather get fucked in the ass by a Cape Buffalo than ever have to sit through dinner with you. Maybe you can figure it out for me. When you do, let me know. I'll be at Natasha's house."

Salt Lake City (11/2-4)

Woah I didn't know there were many rooshv'rs in SLC. When I get back to Utah I'll have to make a thread