rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to close a threesome?

Hey guys, have been reading the blog and first time poster.

I've got a chick that I've been banging for a few months who has said she's always wanted to try a threesome with another chick. I leave for overseas next week so I told her that this can be my going away present which she's agreed to.

We're heading out together tonight but I need some tips on how to close the deal as I've never had a FFM threesome before. From what I've read she needs to choose the chick and run most of the game. Keen for your thoughts from guys who've got the job done before.

Be careful. A lot of chicks will hold out the prospect of a threesome to keep you interested and because they consider it to be daring. Chances are, she agreed to this thinking that it's a fun fantasy but will probably never happen. Don't get me wrong. She'd probably go through with it if the situation "just happens," but your average bi curious chick needs to be lead to pussy.

That whole idea about letting the girl take the lead, I don't know where it came from, but it's crap. If you want a threesome, be prepared to do most of the work.

There are legitimate freaks out there, who will be aggressive in finding girls. If you had one of those girls though, you'd already know it, cause she'd be a stripper or on meth or you'd have met her on Fetlife or something.

Quote: 'j Wrote:

your average bi curious chick needs to be lead to pussy.
Quote:j r Wrote:

That whole idea about letting the girl take the lead, I don't know where it came from, but it's crap. If you want a threesome, be prepared to do most of the work.

J R is right. I think the idea of giving her some leadership is an antidote to the frustrating situation of doing 100% of the work and having it blow up in your face. Without the disease - of your instincts telling you to lead 100% - the antidote is poison.

Quote:Jezz Wrote:

I need some tips on how to close the deal as I've never had a FFM threesome before.

You need to use the search function.

I've got a chick that I've been banging for a few months

I leave for overseas next week

You probably wasted a good opportunity by waiting until the last minute. Let this be a life lesson to you.

Best way to close a threesome: pay the whores up front. Not advocating P4P, but if you're looking for certainty, then money in hand of paid pros is your best bet.

Quote: (11-01-2012 06:54 PM)j r Wrote:  

A lot of chicks will hold out the prospect of a threesome to keep you interested and because they consider it to be daring.

Exactly. I've had a couple girls who said they'd up for it, but when I further dug -

'So you'd be happy if I was penetrating another woman while we were making out'

She replied 'Of course not!'

Err that's not a threesome then honey!

If you're not growing, you're dying.