rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thirsty Simp of the Day

Thirsty Simp of the Day

Real solid openers:

"You is a stallion baby, that's what you is"
"Can I ride the pony?"

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Thirsty Simp of the Day

It's the ghetto, bro, what do you expect.

I remember when I used to teach in the hood a few years ago, I remember this one funny Puerto Rican kid telling a girl who was walking by "Mmm, you look fine, baby, I'd suck a fart out of that ass."

At that time, I thought he made that line up. It sounded so weird and absurd. Nope, I started hearing other students say it too.

But I shouldn't judge, when I see a hot girl with a nice round ass, I feel like sticking my face in it too.

Thirsty Simp of the Day

Gross imo. While that looks like dumbass game, those guys have balls and persistence, which will net them a lot more pussy than being really clever and "knowing" game.

Thirsty Simp of the Day

Chicks are really going overboard with these ass injections.

Thirsty Simp of the Day

The thirsty simp sounds like a good name for a p4p bar.

Thirsty Simp of the Day

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:13 PM)cat_a_clysm Wrote:  

Gross imo. While that looks like dumbass game, those guys have balls and persistence, which will net them a lot more pussy than being really clever and "knowing" game.

Exactly. This one guy I know has the worst game ever witnessed. He still gets SNLs sometimes because he has balls and approaches.

Thirsty Simp of the Day

Quote: (11-01-2012 04:35 PM)j r Wrote:  

The thirsty simp sounds like a good name for a p4p bar.

[Image: wee_bey_oh_shit.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Thirsty Simp of the Day

Hey we can't call them simps. Being a simp would be if they didn't say shit at all.

Nope.

Thirsty Simp of the Day

This song should be the simp anthem. Two lines stand out.

"Ain't nothing worse than rejection."

No, motherfucker, ain't nothing worse than simping.

"Can't you see the agony I'm going through"

I'm in agony listening to your bad game.

Thirsty Simp of the Day

I was annoyed watching that video - I did not once see that girls "donkey" ass.

Lame.

Thirsty Simp of the Day

This kid fills up my facebook feeds with the stupidest shit day in and day out. He literally makes about 30 of these posts a day, all consecutively, all during peak facebook hours. He posted this pic today...

[Image: attachment.jpg11040]   

I was going to write bellow in the comment box, "Said no women ever." But instead I wrote...

"Dude, you fill up my Facebook feeds with more crap than any of these winy attention whores. I have to scroll down for an hour to get to anything good."

That shit gets annoying, especially when he's posting simpy shit like this.

Thirsty Simp of the Day

Ghetto gonna ghetto. That chick was fat. That guy was lame. A lot of feminists would say that he's a rapist. He's clearly too much of a pussy to even be able to rape a girl.

Thirsty Simp of the Day

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before