rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SE Asia January

SE Asia January

I'm free between 10th jan and 3rd feb.

Countries I'm interested in are Cambodia,Philippines,Indonesia

I really want to see cambodia, I can go to Philippines or Indonesia alone, but I'm too scared of going to cambodia alone, would prefer to go there with a travel buddy.

Would love to meet up with people from RooshV there.

SE Asia January

I will be in BKK in December and, depending in how things go, might do a visa run to Cambodia in January. I have heard it is not bad or dangerous at all anymore, almost as convenient as Thailand and a bit cheaper and less western influenced.The Philippines sound a lot scarier to me. Pm me if you want!

SE Asia January

Quote: (11-01-2012 02:27 PM)Lukecan Wrote:  

I really want to see cambodia, I can go to Philippines or Indonesia alone, but I'm too scared of going to cambodia alone, would prefer to go there with a travel buddy.

Headed to SEA in January as well. Starting in Bkk. Can I ask why you're afraid to go to Cambodia alone? I've never heard much about the dangerous side of it.

SE Asia January

Go to Laos instead and have sex with as many women as possible! I think that would be scarier

SE Asia January

Quote: (11-02-2012 01:50 AM)murrb Wrote:  

Go to Laos instead and have sex with as many women as possible! I think that would be scarier

I need a visa for laos, no lao embassy in tr

SE Asia January

Quote: (11-01-2012 09:03 PM)Kdog Wrote:  

Headed to SEA in January as well. Starting in Bkk. Can I ask why you're afraid to go to Cambodia alone? I've never heard much about the dangerous side of it.

Its very corrupt and poor , im scared a crooked cop or officer might try to fuck me over, and theres no turkish embassy there in case i get in trouble