rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The sex injury lounge

The sex injury lounge

Do you frequently injure yourself while having sex? Talk about it here.

The sex injury lounge

I'll start. I am currently nursing a sore back. I was making out with a girl on my couch when I put her legs on my shoulders stood up and picture up into the Powerbomb position. I walked her to my bedroom and slammed her onto my bed.

Now my entire back is stiff.

Another time I thought I had sprained my knee. I don't remember how that happened though.

The sex injury lounge

In peru about 5 of the 21 chicks i fucked were on periods. Sometimes i would fall asleep with the condom still on and their slime all over me. My cock just went a bit dry but no biggies. There blood would turn into some like dry paint and it would just sort of crumble of my skin.

I don't mind periods so much especially if the chicks nearer 30 that way you know if she isn't wet it will still be slimy and shit.

The sex injury lounge

I had a cut on the side of my penis a year ago.
Had phone sex and like I guess I got carried away.

Nope.

The sex injury lounge

Girl on top, misjudged a hard bounce and Oh no, my dick did not bend in half or break...it went in but sort of caught the dry outside of her pussy as it did. The force of impact/stretch split the skin of my cock open about 1 inch across right along when I'm circumcised. Think about when you rip the shoulder seam of a shirt, like that, but my dick. It bled like crazy but I just held that shit closed and told her to get some ice, it clotted back up and you'd never know it happened. I had to take a month off of banging though.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

The sex injury lounge

Awhile ago I was convinced I had a hernia. I was lifting heavy at the time and had this pain in my lower abdomen above my cock. I thought I'd blown it out while squatting and was going to need surgery. I was pretty bummed out.

But it went away after a few days, and I realized I had just made it sore by pounding the hell out of this MILF I had been seeing doggy style.

I was like [Image: banana.gif]

Never been so relieved to sustain a sex injury.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

The sex injury lounge

Last week I was going at it doggy and my hamstring just seized up. I fell over and she had to pry my leg down hahaha. Went back at it and it happened again.

The sex injury lounge

Quote: (10-31-2012 11:54 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I'll start. I am currently nursing a sore back. I was making out with a girl on my couch when I put her legs on my shoulders stood up and picture up into the Powerbomb position. I walked her to my bedroom and slammed her onto my bed.

Now my entire back is stiff.

Another time I thought I had sprained my knee. I don't remember how that happened though.

Always lift with your legs, Son.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

The sex injury lounge

The base of my dick has been sore on the top from hitting thin broads really hard before. And on a couple of other occasions the tip of my dick was sore for days from bumping into IUD's that broads had in them.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

The sex injury lounge

Quote: (10-31-2012 02:25 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Last week I was going at it doggy and my hamstring just seized up. I fell over and she had to pry my leg down hahaha. Went back at it and it happened again.

This used to happen to me relentlessly in college. Banging girls after playing tennis then working out, I was always dehydrated as hell.

The sex injury lounge

This isnt exactly an injury I caused to myself but something the girl did. A couple of weeks ago I was eating out this girl for a few minutes when she slams shut both her legs on the sides of my head without warning. My ears were burning and I got dizzy for a second. She apologized but I still kicked her out.

The sex injury lounge

Quote: (10-31-2012 03:15 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2012 02:25 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

This used to happen to me relentlessly in college. Banging girls after playing tennis then working out, I was always dehydrated as hell.

Yeah man I'd just gotten over being really sick, probably super dehydrated and I'd barely moved from my bed for a few weeks. Next time I'm going to foam roll before I fuck.

The sex injury lounge

Rug burns, bed burns. Its minor but annoying as hell. You say to yourself WTF? and then smile when you remember how you got them.

The sex injury lounge

I caused a split pussy because my dick has a circumference of 9 inches. THe girls pussy looked like a facehugger from alien came out lol
[Image: troll.gif]

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

The sex injury lounge

I once had a blister on my foreskin. Was smashing this girl and I guess the condom was too small. My foreskin got pulled behind the glans, I hit it nevertheless like it was my last time, because who cares, and the friction gave me a huge blister all over my foreskin. I only noticed it when the pain became stronger than the pleasure. Took a few days to grow back.

The sex injury lounge

My shoulder dislocated as I was putting my hands behind my head and receiving what was an awesome bj. My lady friend thought I was cumming, but really I was screaming in agony lol

If you're not growing, you're dying.

The sex injury lounge

Also split my cock open when going a bit too hard on the dry sex. Chick was on her period and I didnt feel like having bloody sheets. Well did I ever get them! Jeebus your cock bleeds a shitload if it gets cut, my whole bed, plus both of our bodies were covered. Pretty scary at the time but it heels up really fast.

The sex injury lounge

My dick always gets scratched up and red/irritated from sex. I try to take a shower and put my Aloe Vera shaving cream on it as soon as I bust.

The sex injury lounge

All these injuries it raises the question: Who will win the RVF Ironman of the year award this December when the annual Rooshies are given out?

The sex injury lounge

Not really a sex injury but the first time I had raw sex (18yo), the next day I woke up and found had an ingrown hair right at the base of my cock. I didn't know that's what it was at first so I was like WHAT THE FUCK. I figured it out soon after. It's pretty funny to think about now, I was freaking out at the time.

The sex injury lounge

I get busted capillaries in the top of my dick all the time. It looks like a purple dot.

The sex injury lounge

i've gotten a vein thrombosis on my dick. it's like little smaller than peasized hard lump on my dick, which gets especially noticable when having an erection. It is quite unpleasing and it does start hurt if it gets too much fraction.
My doctor told me those are common, but go away after a few weeks.
I hope they really do, it's been now 2-3 weeks but it is still the same..

The sex injury lounge

Damn this is a shitload of casualties lol.

The sex injury lounge

mid-thrust doing a girl side-ways against my desk, i got a toe and hamstring cramp. Standing on tip-toes banging away is not ideal positioning. I had to stop for a good 2 mins and not scream like a little girl because it hurt so bad. Finished it like a champ! Woke up the next morning w/the worst right leg soreness ever. Could barely walk.

My buddy was banging some chick and shit got too crazy. He tweaked his neck and then cramped up and missed her hole and then hit his dick at a weird angle. He looked like a cripple for the next 2 days hobbling along.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

The sex injury lounge

Permanent rug burn scar on my knee. Well worth it though. LOL Never slammed a girl from behind that hard in my life. She kept yelling fuck me like you are trying to kill me. So I did.