rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fuck the available 6 or go for the 8s?

What do you do when a 6 is throwing herself at you, but her friends are all 8s?

Should I tag the 6, leave amicably, and try to slowly work into the friends network? Or just go direct and start asking about her friends?

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

If you fuck the 6, the 8s are going to know about it, and won't want anything to do with you after that. Because, (1) you just lowered your value in their eyes by fucking a girl much less attractive than them and (2) they will be happy for their less attractive friend getting some cock and won't want to ruin it for her. You will "belong" to the 6 in the eyes of the group once you fuck her, and the 8s won't care because you just demonstrated low value and they are probably not hurting for cock prospects since they are highly attractive.

If the situation were reversed, however, it would be entirely different. If you fucked one of the 8s, not only would the 6 want to fuck you even more, the other 8 would also want to fuck you. That's the nature of female hypergamy and pre-selection.

My advice: don't fuck the 6, unless you are desperate for some pussy to end a cold streak. String her along and use her for social access to the hotter girls in the group and make it clear to them that you aren't really together with the 6. Run your game on the 8s and hope for the best.

If they don't bite, you can still probably go back and fuck the 6 later, anyway, since she will be mad jealous of the attention you were giving the 8s. [Image: lol.gif]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Fuck them all.

Quote: (10-31-2012 11:01 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Should I tag the 6, leave amicably, and try to slowly work into the friends network? Or just go direct and start asking about her friends?

6's are everywhere and easy to handle. I agree with above, if you want in with the 8's ignore this 6. Just game some other 6's on the side.

I been dealing with the worries, after starting hitting girls, when I practically wanted too, thanks to Roosh! (If reading this, big up for bang).
I knew from the material thats its a common no no. But Then I experienced some differences, with the theori and practise, here in scandinavia..
Have a story about a straight up 10, who was friending some less attractive... So after I was intruduces to here, and them. It took 3 meetups and 2 bangs before I knocked this one..
At first i brought home, the eagar girl friend of heres, giving here a 8, would be generous. Anyway I fucked here hard. Next time I was meeting with this specific group/segment, I played it cool, with the girl from last, but in a friendlt matter. Ended up hammered, and woke up, next mornig with here elder sister. Looked kinda a hot, but where angery when I called here the sisters name. Left the house in like, no time for sucks, I just left it. Hoped not to be remembered by this moment, ever again. Then next thuesday, I was sitting at a charoeke bar, good place for picking up, insecure girls with star dreams, when the sister friend came along, the 10ér i mentioned earlier. She saw me right away, and wanted to chat.. We talked about the mater, I expleaned as a gentleman does, after two vodka springwater, we took a cap to here place. went straight to the banging. She was quit ignorent, but a good fuck. Afterwards i have fucked a few times, but I always leaves after cum. Then she knows whats up..

I dont fuck the sister, even talk with or about them. And now its two months since i fucked the prettyone, Why? I found some fresh meats...

^ I'm too hungover to finish reading this. But your English is better than my anything so I'll give you that.

And yeah that makes sense scorp. I'll string her along and just make sure hers friends are there if I meet up with her.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

Always take the guaranteed thing.

If its a social network that your loosely tied to where this is going on, dont do it. Hold out for the 8s. Knocking down the lesser chick while still having to deal with the other finer girls, will almost guarantee that you will never smash the finer ones. You can find a 6 anywhere....8s are harder to come by.

I would go with the 6, because there is a VERY high possibility that she will cockblock you with her friends if you try to game them. You have to read the situation though.

I have never fucked a chick through social circle game. I just wouldn't no where to start. A lot of friends rely on on it and have never fucked a girl through cold approach.

You have to decide if you just want to squirt without putting in work, or if you want to dig in and tap more quality. As some of the guys stated, if you shoot high, you may still have the opportunity to bang at that same level AND down. If you go for the lower hanging fruit, you'll probably lose the opportunity to get the hotter friends later. It would be cool if you could assess the freak factor here. If the 6 is a stone-cold freak sexually, you may have a better time with her. When you beat it up real good, she'll put out the word on you, and who knows...the 8's might get jealous and want some!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I'm torn here because if I make a move to meet up it will look like a direct interest in her. Thing is, she has lots of hot friends, some even verging on 9 territory (some may be taken though). I'm starting to think if I can find an opportunity to be around her and her friends while she still thinks she can get me it will show her friends that she sees something in me and they will have increased interest/curiosity.

The 6 is acting really freaky though. Calling herself a bad girl numerous times and saying other shit. I could probably get her out for drinks and a bang tonight if I wanted. She's probably a 7 to those that don't have a penchant for super skinny brunettes like me (she's blonde and not skinny, but not chub either).

Fuck the shit out of the 6, make sure you're one of the best she's ever had. She'll tell her friends about you. You know the rest.

Women understand these dynamics much better than a lot of you guys are giving credit for. This is especially true for attractive and popular girls. So long as you're not seen pursuing the 6, the hotter chicks won't hold it against you if you hit it once or twice.

This seems a little counter-intuitive, but women don't hold the same ideas about friendship at men do. If a cute girl played one of your beta friends for a fool, you're likely to have a real low opinion of her. If you treat a cute girl's unattractive friend like nothing but a jump-off, the cute girl won't hold it against you. She may even see getting you as an opportunity to maintain her status as the hotter of the friends.

Like it's already been said: do you want less work and short term pleasure or do you want to put in some work in order to infiltrate the social circle in hoping all those 8's have good looking friends as well. If you're extremely horny and need (or better put, want) to release then go for the 6 and risk getting cockblocked when she sees you hitting on her friends. Or you can game her verbally w/some light touching w/out kissing and demonstrate your superb ability with women in the eyes of her friends, who shall be your next targets.

I usually go for the sure thing, but it depends on a lot of factors...Is the 6 ready to give it up with little work? Is she chill? How guaranteed are you to get the 8s if you drop the 6? Depends.

Never pass on a sure thing.

However if they're long term prospects and better looking than her, could hurt your chances. Nonetheless, second what Timoteo said, if you give her some good dick, can only be a good thing for you once word gets out.

Quote: (10-31-2012 03:37 PM)j r Wrote:  

Women understand these dynamics much better than a lot of you guys are giving credit for. This is especially true for attractive and popular girls. So long as you're not seen pursuing the 6, the hotter chicks won't hold it against you if you hit it once or twice.

This seems a little counter-intuitive, but women don't hold the same ideas about friendship at men do. If a cute girl played one of your beta friends for a fool, you're likely to have a real low opinion of her. If you treat a cute girl's unattractive friend like nothing but a jump-off, the cute girl won't hold it against you. She may even see getting you as an opportunity to maintain her status as the hotter of the friends.

I think what you're saying is accurate if the guy involved is already a part of the social circle in question. If the 6 and the 8s already know the guy and he's already established his high value, he can get away with fucking the 6 while maintaining status in the eyes of the 8s, especially if he has a reputation as a player.

But if the guy was just introduced to the group, has therefore not established high status and value, and doesn't really know any of them besides the 6 (who brought him into the social circle, which is key) then the other girls are automatically going to back off right away and see whether or not he goes for their 6 friend, in which case if he does they'll be much less likely to be receptive to him, because all they will really know about the guy at that point is that he fucked a girl less attractive than they are, which in isolation is a DLV.

This is the situation that presidentcarter seems to be in if I'm understanding him correctly, which is why I recommend he hold off on fucking the 6, at least right away.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Don't fuck the 6. The instant you bust that first nut, you will regret having settled. Go for the prize(s).

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Bird in the hand. You wont know if a girl is a 6 or 8 until you get down to actual sex. Quality of vagina is worth 2 points no matter what the girl looks like. About a year ago I was smashing a 5 but she had a 10 pussy that you wanted to eat all day. Around the same time I had an easy 8+ the kind of girl that when you introduced her to a friend they would text you "holy shit" or call to ask how the fuck did you pull that off etc etc but sadly her pussy was a 5 or so. Bang first then let the rest fall inline.

Quote: (10-31-2012 05:27 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Bird in the hand.

This is also true.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-31-2012 05:27 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

You wont know if a girl is a 6 or 8 until you get down to actual sex. Quality of vagina is worth 2 points no matter what the girl looks like. About a year ago I was smashing a 5 but she had a 10 pussy that you wanted to eat all day. Around the same time I had an easy 8+ the kind of girl that when you introduced her to a friend they would text you "holy shit" or call to ask how the fuck did you pull that off etc etc but sadly her pussy was a 5 or so.

^this!

My main girl right now has the face of a 6, body of an 8, but she is one of those girls who has pussy that tastes like nothing due to how much she watches her diet/hygiene. My buddies are surprised I've kept her around for so long (she has a scar on her face), but this is honestly the best sex I have ever had.

I'm with Mech on this.

A snappin' pussy makes up for a butterface.

The hottest broad I ever had looked great at my side but was like fucking a bowl of soup. Great for the ego but not very fulfilling.

Are you trying to satisfy your dick, or stroke your ego?
If you're into satisfying the ego, go for 8. Otherwise take the 6 who's throwing herself at you.

If you want to fuck a 6 and still stroke your ego, you can always tell yourself that a 6 is likely to give you better sex than 8, since she knows she has to put effort into it - while an 8 might end up being a starfish thinking that her nice body is enough for a man to get off. This isn't always true, but it works for the ego [Image: smile.gif]

The 6: if she's talking about being a bad girl she will gladly do all the filthy shit you want --eagerly--that's key. Almost all chicks will, say, do anal, but when they ask for it and talk about what sluts they are its fun x2. God, starfish 8's are heartbreaking....it's such a disappointment and there's no putting fire into a wet blanket..