rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Mono Game

The Mono Game

Doc just gave me the diagnosis. Mono. Thankfully, my symptoms aren't bad enough where it's effecting my life too much (I'm just a little tired, the occasional night sweat here and there), but fuck it.... guys I have mono and even if I were to go out I can't drink or hookup and I'm in college!

I would feel bad hooking up too, although half these girls in my college probably have had mono and can't get it again. I am in fact going out on Wednesday night for Halloween, and going out sober.

So what do I do? This is college, so maybe I'll try to establish more friendships, so I can get into more party houses and pregame with more girls in general. I do have a few hookups I can call and one I've already banged while I had mono (she didn't care, she had it before), but even when I did do it, my energy levels were down and I wasn't as good as I wanted to be.

So I'm going to try to establish more friendships with guys, get a bunch of girls numbers whose friends I want to bang, and generally just play social circle game. Any other ideas?

The Mono Game

There's I think a few strains, so you can technically get it more than once. I had a light case of it when I was in college - my sister had it bad and was basically out of commission for months.

Focus on reading and playing the social game. Go out until you're tired. Don't try to work out or game hard until you're out of the woods.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

The Mono Game

Quote: (10-30-2012 04:00 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

There's I think a few strains, so you can technically get it more than once. I had a light case of it when I was in college - my sister had it bad and was basically out of commission for months.

Focus on reading and playing the social game. Go out until you're tired. Don't try to work out or game hard until you're out of the woods.

My doctor said when you have the Epstein-Barr Virus you get it for life. So we probably both got lucky and have good immune systems but weak viruses. All mono is the same virus, it's all how it effects you.

The Mono Game

I say who cares? Mono or not, hoes still go out to get some dick.

I knew bitches on my hall last year who would still go out and party even though they had mono.

If I get mono right now, I'm still going to be at a party trying to get some ass. So don't worry about that shit man. [Image: smile.gif]

College playas unite!

Nope.

The Mono Game

I had mono my senior year of college and it sucked. Did hook up with one chick because she told me she wanted to get mono too. She never did. Oh well.