rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shy girls and threesome solicitation

How do you do this? Girls open to it but are too shy to pick up on their own.

How would they word an online ad and which site?

Any other ideas?

There are ways to make this happen. Its just a matter if you tryna keep things Kosher or not. If you got a old side piece you used to fuck around with you can bring outta the freezer just place a ad and broads will respond. Word it like your a play couple and looking for a new play partner. If your a bit older some younger girls actually prefer this and will be more eager to respond.

OR

Take said side piece broad to a swingers club and go hunt down tail there. Off-Premises is more ideal then you can take them back to your crib or a hotel.

I honestly prefer this over shady online ads as there is less bullshit. You see a single girl you like and open her up.

Women are down for this stuff its just a matter of setting them up for it (which can be the hardest part). Over the summer nutty Molly the Bi-girl I was trying to slime, depending on what mood she was in would of been down for a threesome but her Bambi was not down for that shit and would kill it. It made no sense how I was in a bed with two women both with their shirts off and one with her hands rubbing my junk and I leave that house with blue balls. Its like some cosmic shit from Neptune has to line up. I have been blessed to have a threesome 2 (and a half) times in my life each time felt like this. The sheer effort involved and the amount of booze needed, or the randomness of it all that I had no way to explain it. With female friends its way more easy but they will turn on you if shit turns shady and then drama might pop off or you end up with blue balls.

You kind of just have to become the invisible hand that guides it all together just making sure the hamster does not start spinning to let their shyness kill what they want to do.

Nice kosko..The deal is that I want no part of them. Remember someone said the best way to ditch a girl to is push for a threesome? Well I did and got called out twice now but both girls don't know how to get one because their shy a little but I'm not doing any of the work like taking them to lez clubs. They have to deliver the goods to me or no-go but would at least like to tell them what to do.

What online site would be the best to put up an ad?

First, I fuck them well. Threesome shit test 1 = passed.

Then, I usually get to this going post-coitus by starting a general conversation about sex, and then getting them to answer the question of whether or not they wonder what it feels like to be the man in bed (have a penis etc.). From there I introduce bi-sexual girls into the conversation. I ask them questions to fish out whether of not they've ever made-out with a girl or thought about it. You see where it's going from here..

If they are curious, I suggest that we try it with another girl sometime. At another time, I'll try to find out if they have a friend who might be interested. Or, I'll offer up a girl that I know is already interested.

Quote: (10-29-2012 06:35 PM)soup Wrote:  

First, I fuck them well. Threesome shit test 1 = passed.

Then, I usually get to this going post-coitus by starting a general conversation about sex, and then getting them to answer the question of whether or not they wonder what it feels like to be the man in bed (have a penis etc.). From there I introduce bi-sexual girls into the conversation. I ask them questions to fish out whether of not they've ever made-out with a girl or thought about it. You see where it's going from here..

If they are curious, I suggest that we try it with another girl sometime. At another time, I'll try to find out if they have a friend who might be interested. Or, I'll offer up a girl that I know is already interested.
Did you read what I wrote? I said they're down in two separate cases. How do the follow through? Craigslist? I don't know.

Tell them both to come to your house at the same time.

Quote: (10-29-2012 06:45 PM)BurnFirst Wrote:  

Tell them both to come to your house at the same time.
No

You're MUCH better off tandem hunting with your girl than sending her out alone. As kosko said, so many things have to align just right that you're shooting yourself in the foot by not gaming with her. Gaming girls side by side lets each of you correct for the other's errors, shows the girl that you're a "package deal" and lets you extract together if the time is right.

As for online ads, it's a seller's market. For every single girl, there are many of eligible couples with lots of experience at online game. If you want to go this route, Couple Doing It has some entertaining guides.

Swinger's clubs are easiest, but there will be very few 20-something single girls. Look for the club in your city with the highest barriers to entry (expensive, classy, members only).

Check out the program David Shade did with Lance Mason and Jeffy. It's by far the best resource I've seen on the subject.

Go through Craigslist or even OkCupid.

Be prepared for a lot of rejections and guys (from Craigslist), but eventually you'll lock one down.

Quote: (10-29-2012 06:55 PM)TXH Wrote:  

You're MUCH better off tandem hunting with your girl than sending her out alone.

Stop being a lazy asshole mech go out there and approach

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-30-2012 06:27 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2012 06:55 PM)TXH Wrote:  

You're MUCH better off tandem hunting with your girl than sending her out alone.

Stop being a lazy asshole mech go out there and approach
I don't have time for these two but they are trying to suck me in. They have to deliver on their own like I said. I'm going to suggest okc or Cl and let them screen.

Guys be careful...

Woman A - latina/black mix, met her once, fucked her at my place. told me she liked girls. I wasn't that much into her so I never contacted her again.

Woman B - Jewish lady, met her a week later, did her at her place - she basically wanted to fuck - told me she liked girls

I emailed both and asked them if they're down for a threesome. B was down for it, A said yes. I did a 3 way email to all parties to arrange things.

A then sends me an email saying I'm an arsehole for ignoring her for a week. I said I'm sorry but I'm still cool with meeting again.

A sends B an email telling her that I have a restraining order against me and warns her to keep away from me. B disappears and A is gone too.

Me, left with nothing! [Image: cry.gif]

tl;dr version:

Quote:BritishGuru Wrote:

Guys be careful...

I said I'm sorry

left with nothing!

My suspicion is the easiest way to pull this off is to go to a lesbian club (yes I know lez aren't suppose to like guys) but only 8% of lesbians have never been with a man. Meaning you have a decent chance of getting a 3 some by just finding an adventurous bi/lez couple. You could also trying to pick up a horny single bi curuious or bi sexual chick who could call up her old girlfriend for the 3 way. I seriously doubt a straight girl will be down for a true 3 way.

Only slightly related, but I'm double booked tonight. Met one on OKC, SNL'd the other then I messaged her on OKC about a month later. Both say "I'd be interested in a 3some" on their OKC profile questions. Should I just bring 'em both to the same place, not give any fucks whatsoever then bring them back to my place to fuck?

el mech, you ever succeed at this? any more tips? I'm now in this situation after exactly trying to get out of it with one of the girls by demanding a threesome and she agreed. But she has never done it and wants me to set it up with someone completely random.

Quote: (12-02-2012 09:33 PM)slubu Wrote:  

el mech, you ever succeed at this? any more tips? I'm now in this situation after exactly trying to get out of it with one of the girls by demanding a threesome and she agreed. But she has never done it and wants me to set it up with someone completely random.
Call me Lothario has my ##

Quote: (11-05-2012 08:46 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Only slightly related, but I'm double booked tonight. Met one on OKC, SNL'd the other then I messaged her on OKC about a month later. Both say "I'd be interested in a 3some" on their OKC profile questions. Should I just bring 'em both to the same place, not give any fucks whatsoever then bring them back to my place to fuck?

Did you end up getting this to work? If so, what did you do?

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote: (12-02-2012 09:39 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2012 09:33 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Call me Lothario has my ##

I had an 18 yo blond gf who repeatedly said to me "get me a dyke!". she would masturbate at the fantasy of her female college roommate straddling her and force-fucking her face. they want Daddy to make them do it, it feels dirtier. I never went about looking. this was pre-internet.

Quote: (12-02-2012 11:05 PM)storm Wrote:  

Did you end up getting this to work? If so, what did you do?

In the three threesomes, I have been involved in, there was always one common factor:

One of the girls was already a previous bang.

If you are gaming young girls 18-23, I believe threesomes will be easier to acquire. Young girls are always telling their friends how big, small, boring, good such or such was in bed.

My current fuckbuddy used to tell one of her very freaky friends about how I would pound her to multiple orgasm( I read one of their conversations through text). One day we were out drinking all three of us. I could see her friend looking at me with the " I know your packing" green eyes. I immediately thought of the forum and what they would do in this situation. Especially el gran mechanico, I proceeded to take control of the situation. I know that most girls want to do like Jamie and blame it on the liquor. So i proceeded by giving them shots and drinks. My fuckbuddy is bi and she immediately starts to kiss and grope her friend. I thought to myself "the potion is working".

I found myself in a magical situation. Considering I had never been in a threesome before this was the perfect opportunity. I read Bang, Day game, Your bang, My bang, but none of them prepare you for a possible threesome situation. I had to rely on in field previous experiences. I knew if I showed any signs of affection towards the friend, my fuckbuddy will see that and get jealous. Even though she was bi, that didn't mean she would be open to letting her friend ride her "potential boyfriends" cock. I kept it cool, working only with my eyes on the friend. It was a James Bond mission that I couldn't afford to fail. I warmed up the fuckbuddy with light touching and in-ear sexual conversations, so that the friend doesn't get alert that, anything will be going down. I proceed with telling them " hey lets go back to my place and continue with some drinks I have home," like two innocent puppies they agreed.

When we arrive at my place, I live in the first floor and my mother on the second, I took them into my room with my favorite excuse. I told them "my mom is sleeping lets go to the basement instead." My basement has a bed, TV, drinks, pool table, everything I need to operate like the upcoming businessman I'm. I'm in the business of getting laid. I proceeded with making more drinks for us. I started to touch my fuckbuddy sexually. Getting her hot enough so when I drop my next line, she thinks about the consequences a no would bring. I reach into her ear and tell her "kiss her again, but this time for me to enjoy." Knowing that a no would not get her any action that night, my fuckbuddy reach out and started making out very sexually with her friend. Now remember we are in my basement, can't go upstairs, giving her friend the perfect excuse as to why she didn't leave the room. I just sat back and let both girls get very hot without interrupting them. When I felt they were stimulated by the intensive kissing, I reached out to my fuckbuddy and grab her hand. I placed her hand in my penis, and she immediately felt the urge to go down on me. Then I told her "eat her out." At this point, everyone was so sexually frustrated that the rest is history.

Then the next week the fuckbuddy brought a Pof chick to the batcave.[Image: tard.gif][Image: banana.gif]

So to answer the "how do I get a threesome" question:

You will need:

1-A pre-bang bi girl
2-A friend of hers
3-A night out just you three
4-No hardocore touching until in the batcave
5-A reason for the friend not to leave the room(best place is the living room)
6-Get the girls interacting sexually to a peak

Of course,there are other ways to do this as well, but for me this was what worked for me. The main thing to keep in mind is that you can't give the friend a opportunity to run away from the scene. Most girls, even though they want to join the action will not do it because they will seem like total sluts. A slut doesn't ever consider herself a slut. [Image: angel.gif]

What do you think of guys who refuse to have a threesome? I know a bi girl whose been with 2 guys who have refused to take part in threesomes!

She was with one guy for 2 years & he was against threesomes. She still had a taste for pussy, so she would meet girls online for one-off lesbian sessions. Her ex never found out.

She's now engaged to another guy, and he's against threesomes too.[Image: exclamation.gif]

What the fuck is wrong with these guys?[Image: angry.gif]

BTW her only threesome ever was her first ever lesbian experience - 2 lesbian friends of hers ganged up on her and fucked her.

I've heard of guys refusing to do a 3some. I'm guessing they're either scared to handle 2 girls at once or have a small dick that they're only comfortable showing to their girl.

Quote: (12-05-2012 07:53 PM)houston Wrote:  

I've heard of guys refusing to do a 3some. I'm guessing they're either scared to handle 2 girls at once or have a small dick that they're only comfortable showing to their girl.

You could be right there - she said her ex had a pencil dick. Don't know about her fiance.