rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico City Data Sheet

Mexico City Data Sheet

Overview: I recently returned from my first trip to Mexico City, and I was impressed with the culture, food, nightlife, and of course the women!

Getting there: There are nonstop flights from major cities in the US. When you pass through customs to bag claim, you have the option to exchange dollars for pesos, which is around 1 dollar for 12 pesos. Wait until you get out of the bag claim area to exchange money, the rate will be better, and you should only get enough for the taxi fare, since in the city center the rate will be even better. There are many booths with cars for hire, you pay for the trip to your hotel in advance, get a receipt, and go outside to find the company you chose. Typical cost to the center is 150 to 200 pesos. You can tip the driver but they don't expect much, 10% is decent ($1.60 US).

The City: Home to about 20 million, Mexico City and its suburbs is huge. I was amazed at how much money and wealth I saw, as it is a major tourist spot and home to multi-national corporations.

Safety: Not a problem, there are police everywhere and never once did I feel unsafe. Begging and people trying to sell you stuff on the street were the only issues, and they are easy to ignore.

Lodging: I rented an apartment through AirBNB in the Condesa neighborhood, which was great for the restaurants, nightlife, and location. I would also recommend Polanco, another wealthy area, and the Paseo De La Reforma, a major avenue where there are tourist attractions, hotels and shopping. Do not stay in Zona Rosa, this is the gay area of town, and there are so many it can be annoying for a single traveler like myself. The area itself is nice for shopping and the sites, but as in most large latin american cities, the gay culture is open, so you will see men kissing and holding hands in public.

Transportation: Inexpensive and reliable. Taxis start at 7.88 pesos, and a typical trip will cost about 20-30 pesos. Some taxis will try to negotiate the price without the meter, which I did a few times, but you will pay more. If you don't want to pay off the meter, simply wait for the next one, they are everywhere. I also took the Metro Bus (5 pesos), you buy a card and put money on it, then swipe at the entrance. The stops are located in the center of the street, and have their own bus lanes, so you won't get stuck in traffic, and it comes often. The Metro (subway) is another option (3 pesos), but it gets hot and packed with people, especially at rush hour.

Sites: Do not miss the Bosque de Chapultepec, home to the Museum of Anthropology, Museo National (the Castillo), with great views of the city, Museum of Modern Art, a zoo, and a few lakes. The Centro Historico is where you find the Plaza de la Constitution, the churches and more museums. Paseo de la Reforma is the major avenue through the city, with shopping, hotels, and sites, and also is a great walk.

Nightlife: Options are a big as the city itself. I spent most of my time in Condesa, since there was a high concentration of bars and clubs, and was close to my apartment. Start at the corner of Nuevo Leon and Michoacan, and walk. You will hit at least 30 different places. On Nuevo Leon there is ArticBar, a disco, and across the street is Xampaneria, a restaurant that draws a upscale crowd later in the evening. Parallel to Nuevo Leon is Calle Tamaulipas, with Celtic Pub and Zydeco which are both packed on weekends. Also go to Polanco, with most of the action on Avenida Presidente Masark.

Daygame: Women are everywhere, don't be limited about where you can make approaches. Reforma 222 on Paseo de la Reforma is an upscale mall, and where I found my first Mexican flag. Avenida FC Madero in the Centro Historico is a long pedestrian street with lots of restaurants and shopping. Plaza de Madrid in Condesa is lined with swanky restaurants and also good nightime. El Palacio on Durango is another good mall. Cuidad Universitaria is a huge campus with about 200k students, I went there one day and got lost. Girls tend to be from poor families so the quality was not as good as I imagined, but you can see for yourself. Ride the Metro Bus around 6pm-8pm and you will see tons of women.

Women: Are friendly and approachable, especially if you are a tourist. Then run from cute hippie chicks with nose rings to professional, classy girls who travel and have jobs. You will see it all, from the poorer darker skinned ones to white women with wealth and status who never leave the house without heels in Polanco and Condesa.

Summary: Mexico City is a first class city with plenty of opportunities for meeting girls. They rarely see Americans and you will automatically have a DHV, more so if you speak some spanish. The quality of life is good and it is easy to reach other parts of Mexico for short excursions. I could see myself spending more time there in the near future.

Mexico City Data Sheet

Nice!

Mexico City Data Sheet

Quote: (10-28-2012 09:05 AM)jdelisi Wrote:  

Women: Are friendly and approachable, especially if you are a tourist. Then run from cute hippie chicks with nose rings to professional, classy girls who travel and have jobs. You will see it all, from the poorer darker skinned ones to white women with wealth and status who never leave the house without heels in Polanco and Condesa.

I second this wholeheartedly. Women in DF are the friendliest hotties I've seen in a long time. And as a black American guy you are elevated to a kind of celebrity status there probably because there are so few there. Can't speak for the rest of Mexico, but I enjoyed it there. Spanish ability is a must from what I saw there. Girls will become uninterested, and rightfully so, when you can speak to them in Spanish.

Mexico City Data Sheet

Can you make a comparison to Santo Domingo on ease of pulling?

Mexico City Data Sheet

Quote: (10-28-2012 10:04 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Can you make a comparison to Santo Domingo on ease of pulling?

El Mech, I have been to other parts of Mexico and my younger brother stayed a few days in Mexico City. This is a no brainer. Girls from Santo Domingo are easier to pull than girls from Mexico City. Though you can still do pretty good as a foreigner who speaks some spanish in Mexico City.

Mexico City Data Sheet

Nice data sheet.

Since 95% of Americans are scared of Mexico, now probably a pristine opportunity to cruise down.

Mexico City Data Sheet

Nice data sheet. For my trip I think I will spend some time in Mexico. I LOVE latinas and I LOVE Mexican food so why not. This is making me consider Mexico City as a place to stay. Before I was thinking Guadalajara, or a smaller city in the Guadalajara area.

Yeah how well did you do with women while you were there? You have any stories?

Mexico City Data Sheet

Everything is spot on, except for this last bit:

They rarely see Americans and you will automatically have a DHV

Mexico city has the largest expat community in the world, or so it seems. Finding a foreigner in DF is like finding an illegal mexican in Los Angeles.

About the DHV part, yes. Theres this part of mexican culture that encourages friendliness, especially for "our brothers from other countries". Many will even go out of their way to help you.

Mexico City Data Sheet

Quote: (10-28-2012 02:00 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Everything is spot on, except for this last bit:

They rarely see Americans and you will automatically have a DHV

Mexico city has the largest expat community in the world, or so it seems. Finding a foreigner in DF is like finding an illegal mexican in Los Angeles.

About the DHV part, yes. Theres this part of mexican culture that encourages friendliness, especially for "our brothers from other countries". Many will even go out of their way to help you.

I saw a lot of Argentinians, French, and Germans, just not Americans.

Mexico City Data Sheet

Nice data sheet jdelisi. I've been wanting to go deeper into Mexico for years. It'll probably be my next Latam destination. Hey germanico, you want to meet up?

Mexico City Data Sheet

I have been there 4 years ago for 6 weeks and had a different impression:
Safety was an issue, it was known also among locals not to ever take a taxi from the street, always use a phone to call one of the reliable taxi agencies and write down the number of the car. All the time locals told me not to hang out alone after dark in quiet streets even in Polanco and Condesa areas. My friend girl was mugged in the metro. So it makes life not easy in terms of going out etc.
Also the city is very polluted, you can't breath good from the height and the constant fog of pollution covering the city.
As for the women, the native Mexican Indian type looks just awful IMO, and the white minority feel they are superior and are very hard to pull, so you don't have much to work with.
There was a great club which I forgot its name with many upper class white hot girls, really enjoyed time there but no success with the girls. I hanged out with a rich local playboy and even he could only pull the Indian type ones.
I had 2 girls there:
1st was Colombian origin, late 20s, met in a bar in Condesa, 6 at most, was kind of my girlfriend for a while.
And 2nd was 24, a face of 4 and body of 7 which was practically my sex slave, she was doing anything you can imagine and beyond and don't care about going out, She used to lick my asshole while massage it for an hour and she would not stop by herself. She had a good white juicy ass which I enjoyed pounding.

In general if you prefer white girls and aiming for 7+ I would never consider Mexico city for pussy hunting (or anything else)

Mexico City Data Sheet

What Marco says is right on the money 4 years ago.

4 years ago whenever I traveled to Mexico City I prefered to not leave the airport because of the insecurity.

Now I live here, I walk at night in Condesa/Polanco, obviously looking at my back and not acting stupid but I think that is one of the safest places in Mexico (more than 1M people, please don't mention some village on the beach)

There are more foreigners, there are more people from other parts of Mexico and the city is becoming more cosmopolitan, with more nightlife and restaurant options.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN0k-TjeTV4

There's a lot of variety in mexican girls, yes, the indigenous looking are horrible but the mestizas-white are great and some of them require game but some of them are from other parts of Mexico so they are not judged by their family etc. Typical latin american bs.

Yes, the city is a little bit unlivable with traffic and polution but it is worth a visit, staying in the right places (Condesa, Polanco)

Mexico City Data Sheet

Bump with a few quick q's for all mex city vets

Do you guys recommend condesa or polanco (living)?
Also what is the difference in nightlife between the two spots?
Finally, GDL has some spots that have face control/need chicks to get in can you guys name any places there like that?

That's' it, as a FYI I'll either be suited or in a blazer + slacks + v-neck.

Mexico City Data Sheet

Quote: (11-26-2013 11:44 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Finally, GDL has some spots that have face control/need chicks to get in can you guys name any places there like that?

1.-Depends on your style
2.-All the difference in the world, Roma/Condesa is more bars, hipster, laid back, casual. Polanco is more clubs, upscale. Both have good restaurants and are centrally located.
3.- Sens, Joy, Love, Lemon.

Mexico City Data Sheet

Quote: (11-26-2013 11:44 AM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Joy Room might have a tough door.

I went with 3 girls though, but it seemed like it might.

I would say either/or condesa or polanco.

I only really went out in Polanco, so I can't break down Condesa nightlife.

I did eat some lights out tacos there though.

Mexico City Data Sheet

One thing that is missing from this report is mention of the Coyoacan district.

Bohemian / artistic area of town. Two main squares packed with cafes and bars and the squares themselves are great places to hang out.

Most popular attractions here are Frida Kahlo's old house which is now a museum and the house where Trotsky was killed with an ice pick which is also now an interesting museum.

If I lived in DF I would either live here or in Condesa.

Mexico City Data Sheet

@bars and @G

Outside of the 4 spots he mentioned I can roll solo into the club? Suited, looking for confirmation.

Follow up: if I have a girl on my arm + money to bribe am I still in trouble @ joy/ other 4 spots?

Hopefully final one, condesa/polanco doesn't matter in terms of logistics? Going to rent an apartment.

Thanks.

Mexico City Data Sheet

WestCoast -

I think with a little Door Game, Joy Room would be a passable rope solo.

With a fly girl, no sweat.

Mexico City Data Sheet

^ thanks.

Buddy of mine told me there is a 1oak in Mexico as well.

I'll go ahead and post up in polanco based on the new comments here. Was leaning to condesa because of comments but sounds like it's better to just move the chips to polanco.

2014 is going to be a packed traveling year.

Mexico City Data Sheet

Alright this city is a joke. Had a quick trip.

My boy is a good looking mother fucker. He is like a T-Rex in the jungle of polanco (he speaks zero Spanish and still killed it here lol! Good looking dude game + fast escalation "attack mode". I'm the equivalent of a Veloci raptor (strategic game + conversational Spanish + out dress everyone up in da club).

No competition.

Will explain tomorrow.

LOL at the competitors in polanco no idea why they even came to the club. May as well have handed the pussy over before we hollered. Joke!

3 piece custom suit + salsa + conversational Spanish versus dudes that are overweight in weak collared shirts... Why even show up, you're gonna get a train to the face when we walk in? Makes no sense.

Need to buy an apartment here this year.

Also day game is money in mex city (holla @ givonanny), my Spanish is not good enough for that yet, my max is bar game in Spanish. Soon enough though, soon enough.

Mexico City Data Sheet

Since the trip was so short going to keep this to a sheet/daily activity post as well. Went with my good looking wingman (he speaks zero Spanish).

Day 1:

Hopped over to mex city and set up shop 5 minutes walking from Antara. Was pretty awake so decided it was time to run some Spanish day game (my Spanish is ok, defining nothing to write home about). Decide to b-line it for the Carlos Slim muesum.

Carlos slim museum Waltz in and the place is extremely modern/nice. Would recommend even outside the day game options here. Place is 5-6 floors if memory serves, Dali art and since the museum is dead center in polanco the talent level inside is good.

I attempt some Spanish day game asking about the art work and for help "translating" asking if they speak English to help translate.

One hits and I pick up her digits. TL;DR of the convo was this

Ask for translation of art piece, chat about places to go for fun, chat about dancing, I tease her about her Michael Kors iPhone case (she turns bright red blushing), bullshit about street food in Mexico, she says to only eat it if there are old women working the stand and to avoid
the men, I joke and say ya all men are sleazy with a wink. She laughs. I ask if she has what's app. Of course she does. Done.

Before we leave my buddy is taking pics of chicks in the museum lol, trying to figure out why all Mexican girls have big asses.

Antara Me and my buddy hit up the mall. Pretty slick place reminds me of the malls in Guadalajara. We're both dressed sharp (I'm rocking a three piece, he has a navy blue suit + flashy shirt). My boy is breaking necks in the mall. He keeps telling me he is screwed because he knows no Spanish. I laugh and tell him if chicks are stopping and turning to eye him he won't have any problems. One chick stumbles as she is going down the escalators when breaking her neck over him (luckily she catches her balance).

Hit up some store called "pullo bear" or something like that no idea an REI type clothing store.

I get iRaped by some Mexican girl and ask about some bullshit piece of clothing. She laughs but is incredibly nervous she turns red upon hello. Try to hold a convo but she is stuttering (makes no sense I can barely understand). I cannot keep the conversation going solo in Spanish. Swing and a miss.

We leave, on the way out we decide to get street food for the experience and listen to museum girls advice about the old lady stand. Amazing tacos for 90 cents. Then we get some weird street grape dessert. It had some weird seeds in it as well. Was disgusting. 1/2 on street food. +1 on old lady street food -1 on disgusting grape dessert thing.

museum 2 - something jumex Yep, no clue wtf the name is. It is across the street from Carlos slim's museum. A modern type museum. The art work in here sucked (in my opinion) literally pictures of bottles and wire hangers and crap like that. I use this to open a girl. Grab her digits.

TL;DR of museum approach. Ask if she knows the artist she says she has no idea and is here for school. I glance at the name on the artwork and say "doesn't this guy make the mango juice?" (Jumex is a brand for juice). She laughs and says it's not the same. I ignore it and say "wow he makes art and owns a mango business! She laughs again. We split for a second to look at other art pieces then chat as we're going outside. She says "so you came from the USA just to look at museums, flirty look + raised eye brow". I laugh and say "also to dance salsa and practice my Spanish". She half doesn't believe me. So I put on salsa music from my phone and dance with her right there and she laughs while her friend takes photos. Then I grab her digits and set up a date for tomorrow afternoon.

Inside the museum I approached another 2-5 girls but none of them hooked. Never got blown out though.

Grab lunch and head back home to relax and get changed. I hit up forum member bars for info on dinner etc. Obviously not going to say anything about him besides cool dude and knows the good spots in the city. We meet up for dinner to pre-game.

Cantina 20 Name of the recommended restaurant. Chop it up about Mexican culture/real estate prices/blah blah. We try the Mexican drink "mezcal" (spelling?) anyway this is god awful tasting. I stick with my "chick drinks" mango margaritas instead. IDGAF everything I consume in Mexico is usually mango flavored juice/vodka haha. It's getting close to 11 I mentally check back into state and am ready to game.

Ragga We're extremely early but I scout the set up in the club. You want to stand exactly diagonal across from the club near the women's restroom and the entrance that connects the bar and the dance floor.

We debate for like 30 minutes on table service. My boy keeps telling me to get a table on the highest level. I explain he has never given me game advice that has worked in the history of man kind. He finally relents and we get a table next to the dance floor entrance. Immediately after getting set up we get hollered at by 2 Mexican girls. Bars is laughing at wtf happened, my boy then later apologizes to me and says it's definitely the vortex spot. Laugh again IDGAF and we get ready to run some game. Since my friend was wrong it is our unspoken rule for him to open the first set (reminder he knows zero Spanish). We open a set of 8 chicks right above us in front of the bar, and two of the chicks hook.

After 10 mins convo ends and go back to the table. I see a group of 3 chicks coming down the stairs in a second, I "pretend" to moonwalk backwards just as they are coming down. Bump into one and engage. Airball. Laugh and wait again and use a similar tactic. We hook three girls.

My buddy lucks out and the hottest one speaks English and is into him. I continue to entertain one of the chicks we all take shots (I only have part of one). We start escalating with the chicks hit up the dance floor and meet the rest of her friends 3-4 other chicks.

Grind grind, one of the new girls is my preference so I slowly switch over after dancing in the center just fucking around and slowly isolate the new girl. Bring new girl to table to chat and dance. Break out some salsa since they played maybe 3-4 danceable salsa songs (Prince Royce - darte un beso, aventura etc etc.). Try to make out with this chick get a cheek but she is still grinding and putting her hands all over my chest and stomach. Her friends come back and snag her to go to the bathroom in a group of 5. Cockblock is real here.

Run to the other side of the bar to engage more girls. My buddy says he needs help so I tell him in 2 mins. Hit up a new girl and we grab drinks at the bar I tip the bartender heavily and she asks where I'm from. Just day California and leave to help my friend. The girl I got drinks with doesn't get why I am leaving her with drink in hand but i tell her I'll be back. I go back to the table for a second and bars tells me "we are high risk clients so we have to pay" I laugh very hard and my buddy hands he card over. Clearly we're doing this right if we're high risk and it's not even 1 yet.

Me and my buddy go to a new pack (one he wants help with), he says they speak no English so I open them and entertain for a bit. One girl tells me "Do you watch How I Met Your mother? You're Barney!". I laugh but mentally note I need to be a bit less aggressive upfront in that case. Good timing because I know the song they are playing and start singing to her and dancing. We start making out but then her friend says they have to go find their other friends... Cockblock! I look over and my boy is on the dance floor with his hand up some girls shirt on her boob and tongue down throat. I laugh and go to the bathroom.

Back to the bartender girl and grab a soda. Chat about salsa dancing, she's Cuban and I take down her number for getting more info later.

My boy and boob grab girl split for a second. Gets crazy here we head back to the table and run pinball game running from the top bar area to the dance floor and me running back and forth through the vortex zone (right next to our table) and other end of the bar. Must have opened at least 10 chicks. I throw some Mexican/middle eastern/Spanish looking 8 into my friend, she was definitely drunk. They start making out while I talk to her friend who is also hammered. Dance dance. Getting closer to 2:30am. I need more water so I leave the girl (she wasn't too interested in me it seemed) and go to get a soda.

I run into the girl that I ditched earlier leaving her with a drink randomly. She is thrilled to see me and is giving me the fuck me eyes. I play it a bit slower and dance for 5 minutes then kiss her. She attacks me biting my lip and putting her hand up my shirt. It's around 3am. We're all over each other for about 2 minutes so I say fuck "lets go" and we walk out of the club.

Day 2:

Wake up I feel fine. Not hungover while I did drink it wasn't all that bad since I didn't want to get Icelandic level drunk in Mexico City haha. Get situated as fast as possible and by 11:30am I am hustling like a mother fucker I got a date at 12:00 with museum girl.

Chit chat with bars recapping the night and my buddy who got way too drunk apparently and just woke up at around 11:30. I head out to meet the girl at the Frida Khola museum (spelling?).

Frida museum Museum was okay. The Carlos slim museum is better, by a country mile IMHO. Better girls, bigger, free and in polanco also I liked the art much more.

Spend about 2-3 hours out in coyacan. She lives out here so after the date say our goodbyes since her family is calling her. My date game got tough halfway through, not fluent enough but still was cool. I head to the park.

Chapultapec park I have no idea why every city in Mexico has a "Chapultapec" in GDL it's the Main Street, here it is a street and the main park in the polanco/condesa area. They must like grasshoppers in Mexico.

This place is on fire for a Sunday afternoon with good weather. Sticking with my girly frutas de mango obsession I grab a mango fruit cup for $1.50 and try my hand at some day game.

Miss
Miss
Can't converse for long..
Miss

Getting tired so I take down a pineapple drink. I get eyes from some cute Mexican and run over to open.

Convo is fine for about 3-5minutes.
She speaks zero English and has a heavy Mexican accent I can barely understand. Fuck. I get her to laugh once but that's about it.
Miss. But not disappointed.

Go home and blast 10 chicks on whatsapp to come out then leave and hit the gym and tell my buddy we should meet up at his place in the evening.

Come back the girls can't go out and a few didn't respond yet, say fuck it. Bartender girl was the highest probability but has school/work or some crap on Monday.

Roll to my buddy's place and go to condesa.

We hit up a High end Mexican joint in the area. Amazing food. Cheap came out to $80 for 2 people crazy.

We try to hit up a few places around the area but shit is dead. We roll out to the only place with life.

Pata Negra We got here real early, chit chat with the bartender and get him to like us. Consider bouncing around but just wait instead. Place gets packed by 12.

I get eyes from some 5 spot. After ragga this is just not going to cut it but decide to use her and the group as a warm up. We dance and talk about Mexico and I can tell I can bang her if I want to, again not worth it though. My buddy is nervous because he actually has to talk in Spanish. He crushes a couple drinks and just starts making up stuff. After he gets tipsy and opens a solid 7.5/8 with the following "hola! Me gusta sol! Pero tu?"...

Basically he said "hi, I like the sun, but you?"

Nonsense. It works though and I entertain the rest of the group, he is getting a lot of looks so I know I have to stand on the opposite end of the bar for comparison purposes. I flip to the other side once we are officially integrated into the group while he runs "mime game" basically just getting them to laugh with body language.

On the opposite end I lock in with a solid 7. Would bang and will try to close this girl. Head outside to smoke with her. Outside my buddy is dancing with the same 7.5/8 and one of her friends is watching the interaction. I ditch my girl for a second to prevent the cockblock occurance in my buddy. Whatever he is doing is working for sure and they are making out heavily as I have her friend talking to me with her back to the makeout session occurring behind her. Throws me a thumbs up and says we should go back in and I let the friend go and flip back to the 7 I was talking to earlier since she was smoking.

Get back in and it's pretty much a club at this point. We engage the entire front of the bar, got one of the bartenders dancing with us, my buddy just steals some girls hat and starts dancing with her, I'm laughing and trying to keep the 7 entertained and we start making out/grinding.

Closing in on 2am and I try to throw a house party at my apartment. Ends up with me, friend, 2 Mexican girls and some dude. The Mexican dude is laying across the back of the seat to fit into the cab. I just if ignore it all and go back to making out with the same girl.

Get to my crib, I try to isolate the 7 in my room. No dice. Find out the Mexican dude is actually her brother, I just laugh and ignore since I'm leaving tomorrow anyway. My buddy tries to engage the other girl. No dice there either.

Throw the chick on the couch and just try to get her horny enough to bang. Hand up shirt blah blah she is soaked but won't let me take her upstairs and her brother is just confused by the whole situation.

No bang, gives me her number and they leave at around 4am. My buddy recaps the night and says he needs some Spanish and he would have banged the 7.5/8 but couldn't figure out how to ask her to go home with him back at the bar. We laugh at the whole situation and simply conclude that we will be back.

My buddy is now in possession of my iPad to practice Spanish and I have something like 10 whatsapp contacts for next time.

Game Notes:
We didn't hit a lot of places still much more to see but here are the observations. I'd say the game level in Mexico is different from the USA as follows.

1) cockblocking is worse than the USA
2) girls don't have money to drink so bring cash to pay for girls drinks
3) dress sharp as fuck, if you don't you have no one to blame but yourself, you'll stand out a lot it is a requirement
4) day game is fruitful, even though I didn't bang anyone from it in the 3 days, it was clearly a good avenue. The girls I picked a few digits off of would be in my top 10 for sure.
5) you need Spanish, at least conversational to do real damage
6) just like the USA looks matter immensely so you can definitely pull on looks game here but it's going to be hard for you to pull the kill switch with no Spanish as seen by my buddy who had two lebron James level dunks in his face but had no idea how to get her to leave. 1-2 months of Spanish and you can be fine if you're good looking 99.999% sure my buddy would have banged on both nights with at least a little Spanish

Lifestyle/setup notes:
We both got apartments about 5 minutes cab from Antara
I only brought custom suits for the trip (just went all out for nightlife style). My buddy suited up as well.
We dropped a good amount of cash in the club about $150-200 each since we went balls to the wall in there. Pata negra was real cheap only about $50-60 dropped there. Also we thought the talent was very very high but we were pretty much pigeonholed into polanco for the trip.

That's about it, overall a hilarious trip. I'll steal my buddies line with the following: "when you get into the club you gotta be in attack mode. Attack!"

That's basically all you can do haha. Great city

Mexico City Data Sheet

Mexico is entering a serious hype phase on the forum, but I think it's justified and I'm now part of it.

Mexico City Data Sheet

Well all the talent is in polanco so you definitely need the logistics. The cockblocking was also quite annoying.

NYC is easier than mex city for sure. But mex city is way easier than California not even comparable.

Mexico City Data Sheet

Quote: (01-20-2014 03:36 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Well all the talent is in polanco so you definitely need the logistics. The cockblocking was also quite annoying.

NYC is easier than mex city for sure. But mex city is way easier than California not even comparable.

Plus DF is magnitudes cheaper than NY. No way you're going to spend only several bills in a night for a prime table in the best nightclub in the city.

DF felt like a closer version of Bangkok to me. But with Latin people.

Mexico City Data Sheet

Just get your asses down here. Everything clicks.