rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Girl Trolls Me

Indian Girl Trolls Me

This forum knows all about the Indian man's capacity for trolling, but Indian females can have it too.

Last night I met a 20 year old Indian girl at a bar. She's in town visiting some friends, and I get through the potential cockblock to get her home.

At my place, things go well and I get her to the bed, where clothes come off. I go get a condom and put it on. I return to the bed and pull her towards me.

Then, with my dick an inch away from penetration, she says she's a virgin and isn't having sex. She blocks her pussy with her hands and backs away. I try to get some head, and she says she doesn't do that. After this, she leaves.

What the fuck? At no point did she say she was a virgin prude until the absolute last second. That's something a girl needs to say before the dick comes out.

Indian Girl Trolls Me

Hah, hate that shit. My key for breaking that kind of LMR is to go down on her and get her too worked up to say no. There's a thread on here somewhere about how to get a girl off by fingering her and going down on her. Do the technique in those videos and you will have a much higher chance of breaking her down.

Indian Girl Trolls Me

Agreeing with RioNomad. More alcohol. More foreplay.

Indian Girl Trolls Me

Has happened to me as well and I posted to get some help and some members came up with real good stuff.

Here is what Roosh said, agree with her (To satisfy the hamster) that it's not a good Idea to have Sex but let me put the condom on and rub it outside the vagina so none of my precum touches you........ and rub her clit, lube and finger her vagina, rub your ding dong outside and suddenly thurst it in.......[Image: evil.gif]...... oops it's in..........

First time with an Idian girl she told me she's traditional and doesn't do any of this stuff (Get out of here), I agreed with her, couldn't get the bang but she gave me a hand job x 2 , yeah She's traditional alright [Image: smile.gif] , I asked the forum members for ideas and next time I met her applied the above formula and got a surprise pump notch.

Bacchus You will bang her the next time you meet her ........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Indian Girl Trolls Me

Sound advice all around. Problem was for me that she wasn't giving me signs of LMR until I went for the hole, and then her demeanor switched. I would have played it differently if I had known.

Lothario, the problem is she's from out of state, so I'm not going to see her again. Oh well, it's a player's night to party tonight.

Indian Girl Trolls Me

To me that would actually be a turn off. She'd go from desirable woman to immature, inexperienced girl in my eyes. I'd genuinely become disinterested, and I wouldnt be afraid to let her see that. Ironically, she'd feel her value to me plummet and might well start hustling to turn me on again.

Indian Girl Trolls Me

Warm the pussy up, then she will get so horny, that she grap the cock and stick it up.

When Im too drunk to talk/act reasonble, but I got here home. Then I just warm here up. It never failled on me, when I have at home.

Indian Girl Trolls Me

Maybe this Indian girl and IRT would make a good match?

Indian Girl Trolls Me

Quote: (11-20-2012 03:33 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

IRT doesn't like Indian girls. Only white girls need apply for IRT's love.

Indian Girl Trolls Me

Quote: (11-20-2012 04:14 PM)at350zguyy Wrote:  

[quote='Alpha Hunter Zero' pid='312178' dateline='1353443633']

IRT doesn't like Indian girls. Only white girls need apply for IRT's love.
*** He might as well start chasing chubbies now because no sane white girl will put up with his deranged ass.

Indian Girl Trolls Me

I think your rushed straight to penetration, warm her up a bit, make out, finger her, trust me when a girl gets super horny, she will just want to FUCK.

Indian Girl Trolls Me

every indian girl I've hooked up with in the past year has resulted in some type of bullshit like this. they always seem to have a last minute trick up their sleeve. it's a sad state of affairs when even as you are both naked and you are putting on the condom, the bang is not yet secured.

Indian Girl Trolls Me

Quote: (11-23-2012 09:31 PM)plague Wrote:  

it's a sad state of affairs when even as you are both naked and you are putting on the condom, the bang is not yet secured.

Amen to that.

Indian Girl Trolls Me

IPT - Indian Pussy Troll?

Indian Girl Trolls Me

This about says it all [Image: wink.gif]

Team Nachos

Indian Girl Trolls Me

It seems like you'd have to get one of these chicks so drunk that she couldn't stop you at the moment of truth. Then you'd probably get hit with a rape charge the next day. I've never encountered something this crazy, where you're naked and strapped up before she puts up the stop sign. Usually chicks that aren't sure they want to fuck won't let you get any of their clothes below the waist off. I'll make sure not to try to fuck any YOUNG Indian chicks. This is the kind of thing that makes you throw a bitch and her clothes out into the hallway, and let her get dressed out there!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."