rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Attraction in America

Attraction in America

In America, the best way to do attraction is to call into question a girl's individuality.

Individuality sells more than anything, and everyone who lives here buys into it to some extent (myself included).

If you can derail a girl's individuality, than you are man. She will see you as the individual, and will move towards you in attempt to regain herself.

Attraction in America

The strongest line I have ever used, that cuts down a woman with razor-like, I don't give a fuck about you precision is: "You're just like every other girl."

The smarter, the more successful the girl, the harder she falls onto this sword of a line.

Attraction in America

I try to do this non-verbally. I always try to remind myself that the girl in front of me is (probably easily) replaceable.

Whenever appropriate, and in general, I try to project body language that sub-communicates to everyone around: "You are nothing." Essentially, this means ignoring them and allowing your pelvis to move freely. When animals get into flight or fight mode, they tend to tuck-in or hide their genitals.

Also, your eyes have to be un-affected by them. This is all part of being aloof- it knocks girls and other dudes off of their pedestals.

Attraction in America

I like this...another pointer is pre-bang to take your eye-gaze away from her and let it drift somewhere else. This doesnt matter, could be the sky or whatever...then razor sharp focus back on her.

Girls usually stop talking when I do that and say WHAT?

thats a good time to say, lets grab a drink/move/etc.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Attraction in America

I have never even thought about it. I'm testing it out tonight!

Attraction in America

Quote: (10-27-2012 08:02 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

The strongest line I have ever used, that cuts down a woman with razor-like, I don't give a fuck about you precision is: "You're just like every other girl."

The smarter, the more successful the girl, the harder she falls onto this sword of a line.
When do you use that? I like it [Image: idea.gif]

Attraction in America

Quote: (10-29-2012 04:00 AM)houston Wrote:  

I usually save it for a post-bang girl. A girl that I'm dating, or at least hang out with in public. Usually used in a combative way.

I've never tried it on an early date, but I suppose I could call her out for something trifling and use it with a smirk.

Attraction in America

I've made many a beautiful girl cry delivering that line maledefined. It works best post-bang, when you hold all the cards. She shaped up for a few weeks before reverting back after I delivered it. Had to cut her loose.

A girls prize possession besides her looks is her individuality. Take that away and she is nothing. A lemming, "one woman, with many faces"

Attraction in America

Quote: (10-29-2012 08:53 AM)MaleDefined Wrote:  

Quote: (10-29-2012 04:00 AM)houston Wrote:  

I usually save it for a post-bang girl. A girl that I'm dating, or at least hang out with in public. Usually used in a combative way.

lol. for a second there i thought you were recommending it as a neg to throw out in the first 5 minutes of the approach.