rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha Facebook Posts

Alpha Facebook Posts

Since Facebook is rampant in our lives now. It would be best to figure out parts of Facebook Game now to adapt to it. Have you guys ever did or seen any alpha posts or actions on Facebook?

Since the weekend is coming up, I was planning on makin a status saying:
"All I want for my birthday is a big booty hoe
So they better be homecoming"

am i doinitrite?

But on the serious side, Facebook Game is coming srs. Gotta show these hoes we're baller online and offline.

Nope.

Alpha Facebook Posts

O wow... whats next? How to tweet like an alpha? How to play war of warcraft like an alpha?

Alpha Facebook Posts

Quote: (10-26-2012 02:07 AM)RevolutionaryCause Wrote:  

O wow... whats next? How to tweet like an alpha? How to play war of warcraft like an alpha?

ha!

Alpha Facebook Posts

Post a picture on your wall with a girl, it helps get other girls attention and sometimes they'll hit you up on fb chat

Alpha Facebook Posts

Quote: (10-26-2012 02:07 AM)RevolutionaryCause Wrote:  

I thought Alpha would be cool and shows I have a alpha way of posting in the forums.

But to be honest, I feel like this thread could be like the Facebook version of the Memorable Text Thread.

Nope.

Alpha Facebook Posts

Real alpha move is not having Facebook at all. If you must, then post pics of you with different hot girls on a regular basis, and don't update your status much and make sure they have a congruent sexual undertone

Alpha Facebook Posts

Quote: (10-26-2012 02:51 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

Real alpha move is not having Facebook at all. If you must, then post pics of you with different hot girls on a regular basis, and don't update your status much and make sure they have a congruent sexual undertone

This is how I roll.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Alpha Facebook Posts

Unless you have a good reason to be on it (like to promote your band), stay off of Facebook.

Alpha Facebook Posts

There is no such thing as an Alpha Facebook post.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Alpha Facebook Posts

Alpha stuff to post on facebook is whatever gets the girls curious about you.

So posting pictures of yourself with really hot chicks will work. So will status updates like "All I'm looking for is true love" or "Looking for love in all the wrong places" or "Your body's a wonderland" type shit, especially if you have a reputation for being an unbelievable asshole. If your friends who are dudes suddenly start blocking you from their newsfeed and you get 40 likes on the regular from mostly girls, you're doing it right.

Alpha Facebook Posts

That sounds like an oxymoron of the highest order.

Game is a necessary evil

Alpha Facebook Posts

facebook game: keep your profile fun, interesting and innocent. engage your "friends" in your profile. post authentic pics/vids (but not disturbing/offensive). that's what makes you cool so to speak in facebook world.

facebook is not place to "game". it's place to establish yourself as normal cool guy or at least create that image of normal guy. not gangsta. not sex addict. not weirdo. not irreverent psycho. just normal chill fun. whether that is real or not doesn't matter. the whole point of it is to make a profile frieindly so that a new girl can see it, get positive impression, post there or show your profile to her friends. that's the whole point. making a profile where you post some subjective hardcore shit about "big booty hoes" will repulse most girls.. not really alpha facebook posts in my books.

as a sidenote i recommend > THIS < really spot on definition of alpha. very good slap in the face article for guys who have misinterpreted image of an alpha (alpha vs omega thing). the gist of if is that so called true alpha, as opposing to typical scumbag, gets top chick (instead of them all), keeps other girls as friends (instead of repulsing them, even fatties) and connects with other guys to build social status/connections (instead of amoging them or fucking them over). if you can express that in your facebook profile then that's your answer.

Alpha Facebook Posts

Quote: (10-26-2012 01:50 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

Since Facebook is rampant in our lives now. It would be best to figure out parts of Facebook Game now to adapt to it. Have you guys ever did or seen any alpha posts or actions on Facebook?

am i doinitrite?

But on the serious side, Facebook Game is coming srs. Gotta show these hoes we're baller online and offline.

Don't tell me you're one of those dudes who thinks it's cool, or "alpha" to post self-pictures of yourself in the mirror with your shirt off where you may or may not be flexing. Trying hard to look cool on facebook is a surefire way to come across like a douche.

I think the only way you can really be alpha on facebook is to not post very much and only post a status when it's funny and original, and by original, I mean something you thought of, not something you stole and tried to pass off as your own. Someone will call you out on that. Also, clowning people by commenting on their stupid statuses is a good way to show your alphaness, as long as it's funny and clever.

Honestly the best way to be seen as alpha on facebook is to be tagged in pictures doing cool shit by other people, especially attractive girls. I'll have to refer to the thread, but I'm pretty sure posting pictures of yourself on facebook is beta.

Alpha Facebook Posts

I mainly have Faecesbook because almost all my friends stopped using dedicated IM programs and that's the only way to keep in touch with them besides SMS/call. I have only one pic and no info, and also only 2 statuses.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Alpha Facebook Posts

"I would rather have a prostate exam on live television by a guy with very cold hands than have a Facebook page"

- George Clooney

Alpha Facebook Posts

Quote: (10-26-2012 01:14 PM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2012 01:50 AM)Rosca Wrote:  

am i doinitrite?

Don't tell me you're one of those dudes who thinks it's cool, or "alpha" to post self-pictures of yourself in the mirror with your shirt off where you may or may not be flexing. Trying hard to look cool on facebook is a surefire way to come across like a douche.

I think the only way you can really be alpha on facebook is to not post very much and only post a status when it's funny and original, and by original, I mean something you thought of, not something you stole and tried to pass off as your own. Someone will call you out on that. Also, clowning people by commenting on their stupid statuses is a good way to show your alphaness, as long as it's funny and clever.

Honestly the best way to be seen as alpha on facebook is to be tagged in pictures doing cool shit by other people, especially attractive girls. I'll have to refer to the thread, but I'm pretty sure posting pictures of yourself on facebook is beta.
No man, of course not. I was just curious about ways to appear good on Facebook.

I don't like Facebook that much to be trusting it with a shirtless pic. Hell I can't trust the internets that much to do that.

Nope.

Alpha Facebook Posts

This: [Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Alpha Facebook Posts

Pics of you with girls, but also with classy activities: dancing, mixing drinks, public speaking, etc. Great clothes and playful expressions also help. I keep facebook for social proof, but try to spend as little time on it as possible (it's a time sink).

Alpha Facebook Posts

facebook posts = gay

Unless you are a promoter in NYC with the top models coming to your table.

Alpha Facebook Posts

this thread has (had?) serious potential. guys. yes, facebook sucks. for a myriad of reasons.

having said that though, I like what the OP was trying to accomplish with this thread.

if you are going to be on facebook, you might as well do it right. being able to throw down some alpha one liners while your pussy ass friends are liking profile pictures and glorifying their fat girlfriends... respect.

Alpha Facebook Posts

Yeah man. Maybe outside of college it is cool to not have facebook, but I feel like it is a way to get some pussy.

People can derail this thread, but I still feel that there is some benefits in Facebook for players who adapt to it.

I just created a meme about how our president in colelge decides to make us have class during hurricanes. I feel like memes are pretty good for Facebook attention because girls like pictures.

Nope.

Alpha Facebook Posts

Yeah I feel like facebook kills your mystery. Especially if you are online a lot, it kills your mystery. If you have it don't log in and chat very often, and do what they are saying and just keep posting pictures with girls. But try to hide them. Girls know if you are trying to brag, or are trying to post your only pictures. You want them to think you are always doing things with girls, not that you are trying to show off these girls.

Alpha Facebook Posts

it's not facebook that kills your "mystery", it's you.

guys can't stand it cause they associate being on facebook with sucking ass commenting girls' stupid photos and posting some smart/witty shit to game girls and trick them into their bed. in that case sure it sucks. but that's bad use of facebook in the first place.

instead keep in mind..

* have an account with fake name (bob the carpenter, whatever but NEVER EVER real name) and upload picture that can't get you identified (pic of you in snowboard outfit with gogles on).

* turn off chat.

* don't post stupid shit.

* facebook is pure social circle game spot. keep your activity innocent fun friendly and DISCREET. to me it's like a hostel in daytime where people just chat casually (logged in) while they get all promiscuous when they go out together (logged out). next day they wake up in that hostel (logged in) eat breakfast together, hang out, chat and act innocent (if anything happened that night).

* your profile is only extension/representation of what already happens in real life. it's for people who already know each other in real life. use it as a tool to carry on your established social interactions/relationships. don't start from scratch with girls or run cold approach game on ones you don't know.

* be less active than your friends on your wall. have them post/comment more than you do. encourage them to do it. it creates an illusion that they kind of stalk you while you just log in from time to time.

besides.. is it just me or facebook becomes perfect tool for social proof? it's online for everyone to see (if you set it up like that). if you have a good profile you can convey very good things without even demonstrating it live. let's say you meet a girl in da club at 4am on the way out and exchange numbers/facebook. then that girl can look up your profile. if it's good she's more likely to go on a date with you.

that's my take on "game" on facebook. it's not really game IMO, once you're cool with girls you don't game them, you just hang out like friends and boners happen.

Alpha Facebook Posts

XXL gets what I am saying.

Facebook should be one of the last places you game. But one of the first tools that can be used to show you are the shit. This makes it so that if girls see your profile and such, you have some value to her eyes before she sees you.

For my profile, I decided to just use a baby picture of me. It's cute and such and hoes like cute things. So I'd suggest to piggyback off of XXL's idea, you could use a picture of a baby or kid version of you. Keeps their hamsters spinning pretty fast.

I'm noticing some other good ideas:
1: Have a lot of friends. Even if you don't know them, or not. Having a lot of friends shows hoes that you are a socially cool dude. Right now I have about 283 and I'm possibly going to look for some friends or so. This increases the chance of people liking what I say/post.
2: Keep your profile public. So then hoes can try to add you. But still it's your choice to add them.
3: A good time to make a post would be at around 12 afternoon 3. It seems like people are on FB at that time more. Or maybe its good to make the posts when people wakes up. Idk, but pick a time where you say/do something.
4: Like a lot of things. But make sure you like cool stuff. If its something too nerdy/retarded either hide it or delete it.

I can PM you my FB profile right now in a bit. But right now I'm just trying to see how we could actually use Facebook to our advantage.

Right now I just posted on this girl's wall to stop sending me farmville requests. I don't want to play that bullshit. I don't know how to disable app requests, but i sense trolling coming out of this.

Nope.

Alpha Facebook Posts

More than like 500 friends as far as I can tell makes you look like a self-absorbed internet addict, unless you're a girl. On Facebook I think you want to be in a state where you get girls writing shit like "OMG HADES HOW R U DOINNNNNN???!!!!!?!?!?!" all over your wall, while you reply maybe twice for every three hits from any woman.