rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alright, which one of you is this?

Guy whips out dick at feminist march!

[Image: lkNiK.jpg]

http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/12...ist_pride/

See Manabout, I knew you'd find at least one Romney supporter to like.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Why are there girls wearing bandanas. I don't see riot police shooting off any crowd control gases. I guess if seeing a dick could inspire as much hatred and violence as the girl in the purple I'd want to hide myself too.

On a side note, how come the hottest feminists are the ones most in his face?

Hot chicks can't resist an asshole

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Video of the incident. Apparently it's in Brazil.

Those women look so angry.

Not braggin [Image: biggrin.gif] but I beat you to the drop by 2 minutes

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9856-p...#pid294599

I love the youtube top comments
Quote:Quote:

Hmm.. Here's what I got from the video:
1) Confused women become angry after wondering outside of their Natural Habitat, the Kitchen
2) Whip out Penis
3) Angry women follow
4) Guy leads them back to kitchen
5) Natural balance of the World is restored
6) Guy is Hero, given key to city, many women make him lifetime worth of Sammiches as Thanks.

I am the cock carousel

"we want to live in a world where we don't have to fear stating our opinion in a tolerant, equal environment where discourse is used instead of violence"

Well only if you have a vagina. Feminist writers live in a fantasy land in the pages of books. Conjecture rules over actual experience.

What a bunch of fucking idiots.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (10-25-2012 10:24 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Not braggin [Image: biggrin.gif] but I beat you to the drop by 2 minutes

Didn't look in that thread. But, this picture is a classic. Deserves a thread of it's own.

There are two things that I would banish from this earth: Hipsters, and middle class girls with EZLN shirts.

LMAO at his face!! God bless that guy.

[Image: attachment.jpg8421]   

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (10-25-2012 10:13 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

On a side note, how come the hottest feminists are the ones most in his face?
Yeah, maybe they're getting hotter?

Is this in a foreign country?

Hot chicks can't resist an asshole

The chick with the yellow bullhorn and purple bandanna would be hot, but she's got a saggy belly. Would still hit.

But why are there feminist marches in Brazil? Why is that Western ideas, no matter how flawed, have to percolate to every goddamn country?

This was a slut march. This guy is fucking awesome!

Top Reddit comment:

"Context: This is not a feminist pride walk. This is one of those slut walks. Marcha das vadias literary means 'March of the sluts'. This was to demonstrate that no matter how you dress, no women should get raped. This man tried to woop out his dick. I don't know about you but whooping out your dick at an anti-rape slut walk seems like a bad idea. Source: I'm from brazil." -Superzxoz

Quote: (10-26-2012 12:09 AM)durangotang Wrote:  

This was a slut march. This guy is fucking awesome!

Top Reddit comment:

"Context: This is not a feminist pride walk. This is one of those slut walks. Marcha das vadias literary means 'March of the sluts'. This was to demonstrate that no matter how you dress, no women should get raped. This man tried to woop out his dick. I don't know about you but whooping out your dick at an anti-rape slut walk seems like a bad idea. Source: I'm from brazil." -Superzxoz

What I find weird is that they think anyone reasonable would believe the opposite. Like, "she dressed like a slut so she deserves to be raped"...?
No one reasonably sane thinks that.

Are they marching to convince the potential rapists? I'm sure potential rapists will now carefully take their point into consideration when they're planning their next rape, and be sure not to discriminate between sluts and properly dressed girls. (???)

Maybe it's true that dressing like a slut increases your chance of rape, but what are you gonna do? Do you march against muggers for discriminating against people who walk through their favela? ("I must protest! you should mug just as many people in the rich part of town, this is entirely unreasonable!")

Quote: (10-25-2012 11:19 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

The chick with the yellow bullhorn and purple bandanna would be hot, but she's got a saggy belly. Would still hit.

But why are there feminist marches in Brazil? Why is that Western ideas, no matter how flawed, have to percolate to every goddamn country?

Maybe they were all diddled by Daddy?[Image: huh.gif]

What if the US feminists tried to do this?

US feminists = fat
Brazil feminist = P.H.A.T (Pretty Hot and Tempting)

I'd bang the purple haired bandanna chick. Next poster gets the redhead.

Nope.

[Image: 3rihou.jpg]

Unless this happened again, this is a dupe (and old news).

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13261.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

[Image: 3rilgv.jpg]

best reddit comment:

"Getting attacked for taking your dick out at an anti-rape march? One could say he was... asking for it"

This thread has brought me so much happiness. Unfortunately, the dude was arrested. There's a youtube video of him getting stuffed into the back of a police suv. And of course he was surrounded by white knights. Pathetic.

That was me.

I think

[Image: youtheman.gif] [Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_worship.gif][Image: icon_worship.gif]