rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Triple killing at spa stuns Milwaukee suburb

Quote:Quote:

A gunman kills three women and injures four others at a spa in Brookfield where his estranged wife worked. Police say he then killed himself.

LINK

Reminds me of the Heartiste article, "Game Can Save Lives"

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Delete, double post

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

[Image: RadcliffeHaughton-1-e1350851370290.jpg]

I'm betting his estranged wife was white.

I don't think "Game can save lives" applies here. The guy doesn't appear to have been a typical sexless Omega, but rather a tough (and also abusive) Alpha guy for whom it was surprising to have ever had a wife and all that jazz, given what women say they want. I'm just not getting the Beta smell here.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

wow, what a long way down for Ving Rhames.

Just remember that guns had absolutely nothing to do with this.

Nothing.

Guns don't kill people.

But they sure help.