rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sausage Festville

Sausage Festville

I just came back from Brazil a little less than a month ago, and I just can't believe how bad picking girls up in the US sucks now. I was in a town that had to have had a good 5-1 girl to guy ratio at the begining of the night. Here is basically the oposite, and even early in the night. And the quality of girls just isn't the same. There are even a ton of Brazilian and Argentine girls here, they just aren't the same quality as the ones you find in Brazil. You guys who are in SA, enjoy it to the fullest. When I got back here a girl would walk by and my friends would mention how cute she was and I just couldn't agree. There have litterally been 3 girls I've seen since I got back that I would have considered banging (Take into consideration though, the town I live in is worse than most towns in the US. It is a ski resort town).

Sausage Festville

America sucks. Bottom line.

I am 100% focused on my International ranking.

I don't care if I am unranked in the usa this year.

Sausage Festville

Yeah. It's the 57th day of 2010, and I've only had a total of 6 lays so far since I have yet to leave USA in 2010. however, 57 days in latin America would equal me in a wheelchair from being oversexed! I get 6 different lays in 10 days!

Sausage Festville

Quote: (02-26-2010 09:19 PM)armanid27 Wrote:  

Yeah. It's the 57th day of 2010, and I've only had a total of 6 lays so far since I have yet to leave USA in 2010. however, 57 days in latin America would equal me in a wheelchair from being oversexed! I get 6 different lays in 10 days!

Ha.

And the quality of girls a*ses is way higher.

Sausage Festville

I dont miss the USA one bit.

Sausage Festville

Too much time in nice south america and you're pretty much doomed with living in most u.s. cities.

Sausage Festville

My next stop is the usa

cant honestly say i am too excited about it

Sausage Festville

Dude, seriously. Its hopeless where I am. I went out last night. An American girl actually said, "I saw you at the bar earlier. You and your friend were cute. It's my birthday tonight and I'm going to get some dick. I'm going to fuck you." She was not even cute. I said, "You are way too straight forward with that shit girl, and that's not going to happen." I saw a total of one girl I wanted to talk to and she was with her boyfriend. I went from banging a gorgeous Brazilian girl in a town full of girls like her, to living in a town where there are maybe 5-10 girls who are even as cute as her and they all have boyfriends. I just at least need to get to a city. Where I'm at is good for a ski resort town, but that isn't saying much at all. I have to find some way to live in SA for 6 months and the US for 6 months.

Sausage Festville

The American girl attitude just doesn't make sense to me. They seriously think every man wants to bang them.

Is it getting worse? If so why?

A few nights ago I (by accident) got into a brief conversation with one. She was wearing a shirt that showed a lot of tit, but not nice tit. She made some comment about "look at my eyes, not here" and waved her hand around the tits, and said something like "I know you want them."

Actually what I was thinking was how saggy and disgusting those things had to be once she uncovered them. I was also wondering why she would leave the house with those damn things exposed so much.

Then I got to thinking how every girl looks in the mirror for some amount of time before they go out. She had to know she looked like a bad hooker, but she didn't. What the hell was wrong with this girls brain that made her think she was attractive?

What the hell is going on? Has it always been like this?

Aloha!

Sausage Festville

"Is it getting worse? If so why?"

I honestly think it is.

American culture is in the toilet these days.

I seriously think our country is about to fall.

I am sure Roosh has some theories on this.

Sausage Festville

One upside though... I just got off the phone with a hottie my friend has been banging while I was out of the country who is hot and has hot friends and she said she wanted to meet me. The thing is I'm kinda playing catch up here because new people are constantly coming in and leaving every season, so I am just starting to meet all the people who have come in. I also randomly bumped into this girl who was in Floripa at the same time I was who is a local girl and quite cute with cute friends. It was pretty crazy. We have mutual friends on Facebook and she found out I was there and told me to meet up with her. I gave her a call and she didn't answer so I said fuck it because I was more into meeting Brasilian girls. She lived there for two years, and I randomly bumped into her at a bar here, small world. We were talking in Portuguese and her friend was bitching because she couldn't understand. I was drunk and was being a total dick to her friend, who is also a mutual friend of mine, and thought I blew it. But the other day she asked me to come hang out. She actually even said, "Let's hang out this weekend without people who don't like portuguese." All written in Portuguese so her friend wouldn't understand when she saw on my wall.

Sausage Festville

Quote:Quote:

I saw you at the bar earlier. You and your friend were cute. It's my birthday tonight and I'm going to get some dick. I'm going to fuck you.

American women trying to act like aggressive men is turning into an epidemic.

Sausage Festville

So last night due to my inebriation and lack of fine women in town, I decided it would be a good idea to bang my ex girlfriend since I haven't gotten laid in the month I've been here. I couldn't believe the girl still even wanted to talk to me after I broke up with her over the phone in Brazil and started banging out another chick a week later. When I stuck it in her the first thing she said was, "I missed you a lot." ahhh total boner kill. I couldn't blast because the girl I was fucking in Brazil was a million times hotter. I actually tried imagining I was banging the brazilian girl but it didn't work. This morning I banged it out all dirty and bounced like 5 minutes later. I couldn't even think of a good excuse to tell her I had to leave, so I just told her I had to go snowboarding. So basically, I went and banged this chick, but didn't even bust and now she is all about me and I don't want that. I don't even want to bang her again, but who knows, if I have another dry spell it may happen. FML and fuck mountain towns.

Sausage Festville

OMG Brandon thats sucks, but I think you honesty goes to show greatness, which brazilian town where you in?

Sausage Festville

I went all over Brazil, but the best quality women I saw and the place I spent most of my time in was Vitoria. I was talking to a friend from BH last night and he was saying that every year Vitoria makes the top ten cities in Brazil for women list. Last yeare it was even #1. The place is amazing.

Sausage Festville

Brandon E,

You should bust out a thread to break down Vitoria. I would be interested.

And I am sure it will lift your spirits.

Sausage Festville

Quote: (03-08-2010 08:18 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Brandon E,

You know what, I'll do that later on tonight while I'm bored at work and have nothing to do. It really is a great place. I'll give you a full breakdown later on.

Sausage Festville

Quote: (03-08-2010 08:47 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2010 08:18 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Brandon E,

You know what, I'll do that later on tonight while I'm bored at work and have nothing to do. It really is a great place. I'll give you a full breakdown later on.

I would be eager to read your report, I am closing on playing 2 concerts in Minas Gerais later this year, so I would go to Vitoria if the report calls for it [Image: tongue.gif]

Sausage Festville

I second that full report pls [Image: smile.gif]

Sausage Festville

Man, I made a Vitoria thread the other day. It's in the travel section. Read it and if you want to know anything else let me know.