rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Drunk Moment Of Brilliance You've Had On This Board

I'm sure many of us have had those drunk, rambling moments of brilliance that we've posted on this board that have either been liked by a ton, gotten us rep points, or left us with PMs in our box.

I've had more than a few posts that I have little to no recollection of making, but looking back have been pure gold.

Does this happen to anyone else? Here are a couple of examples. I woke up the next morning on both of these with no recollection of writing them, yet they made perfect sense and succinctly spelled out some interesting things I've learned/observed.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-15999-...#pid270571

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14549.html

in my case it wasn't good idea. few months back i wrote few post that came very irreverent cause i wrote them right after coming back home from great nights/interactions when i was still in that "i'm the fucking shit" bubble. i probably deserved some banning.

but when you're so happy and so in the zone all you think is "fuck yeah!" and reading any kind of technical question about game or someone's overanalyzed detailed interaction written online in that state of mind sounds just stupid to you and basically all you want to respond with is... it doesn't matter / hit it up / who cares / go hard and fucking lead / fuck your opener / she's yours / etc. all of it is actually true but ideas can be shaped and presented better or worse. in my case being drunk or sober + fresh off the adventure land is the worse time to express ideas properly.

but i love rants. there's something about them

Hah, Ironic you say that. I told a disgruntled dude, relatively new at his job, at my office that loved a few perks of his job that, "I pick my battles and rant about my life elsewhere. If you like your job them shut your mouth about the little things."

Unfortunately he didn't get it. I make no apologies, nor give any information away about the life I lead away from my shirt and tie.

Duplicate

I'd be banned if I posted here lit up. [Image: biggrin.gif]

I'm shocked you write that well trashed, I always post sober because I'm capable of great retardation while fucked up.

Quote:Quote:

I even took a fucking picture of it to prove to the doubters that I can have my cake and eat it too. I may have access to a laptop tomorrow so I can throw cold water on those who still don't believe me.

You still got that pic? You can blur out the face.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Banned for creating the epic "Was this beta" thread after banging out an Italian chick blitzed.

One morning I woke up in front of my laptop with an empty bottle of Bulleit next to me and a long msg on the boards declaring my undying love for el mechanico.

Thank god I didn't post it

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

It's 2:32 and I'm still fucked up as a woman's checkbook from last night. What Brilliance do you cocksuckers want? Got it right here. Dimelo.

The best one was when Kona threatened some guy.

Quote: (10-19-2012 12:56 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

One morning I woke up in front of my laptop with an empty bottle of Bulleit next to me and a long msg on the boards declaring my undying love for el mechanico.

Thank god I didn't post it
What did it say?

I wanted to start a wasted lounge here where you can endlessly rant while hammered or call out people.

Someone's got to start a "drunk lounge"- I'll do it. This could actually help clean-up the forum a little.

Quote: (10-19-2012 05:01 PM)soup Wrote:  

Someone's got to start a "drunk lounge"- I'll do it. This could actually help clean-up the forum a little.
Go for it. I don't rant here but in person I do almost daily. I was going off on the Greeks and the board at the church's handling of my kids preschool the last two days.