rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European Union Visa Express

A VIP Visa was just created by the portuguese government, giving access to all EU.
Requirements:

1 - One million dollar deposit in portuguese bank;
2 - Acquisition of a 500.000,00Euros house.
3 - Creation of 30 jobs.

Check this link for more details:

http://www.plmj.com/xms/files/newsletter...RTUGAL.pdf

Doesn't sound very express to me!

yep the requirements are stiff, but it´s getting a lot of interest specially from asia.

Chineses don´t even wanna come to Portugal. They buy the Visa, and directly go to Spain or France.

There´s nothing similar in Europe. There´s Estonia and others but there are some restrictions that don´t apply to this one.

Imagine you buy a 500k house. You rent it at 4k per month and live weherever you want without any restrictions on work, etc in all Shengen area.

Ireland has had a similar program since 2009. You can buy your way to Irish citizenship in 3-4 months with €½-3 million (and the right lawyers.)

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Austria also has that buy citizenship program but it's a complex process and citizenship even with the right lawyers is not guarranteed. By law without any discritionary decision you authomatically have the right to a permit and your family with this visa. You don't need the right lawyer. Spain will probably create one soon also.

Quote: (10-18-2012 07:09 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Ireland has had a similar program since 2009. You can buy your way to Irish citizenship in 3-4 months with €½-3 million (and the right lawyers.)

Interesting. Thanks for posting that Soma. I knew Ireland had removed the citizenship by investment program they had awhile back but never knew you could squeak in with this.

Quote: (10-18-2012 06:41 PM)Pepini Wrote:  

yep the requirements are stiff, but it´s getting a lot of interest specially from asia.

Chineses don´t even wanna come to Portugal. They buy the Visa, and directly go to Spain or France.

There´s nothing similar in Europe. There´s Estonia and others but there are some restrictions that don´t apply to this one.

Imagine you buy a 500k house. You rent it at 4k per month and live weherever you want without any restrictions on work, etc in all Shengen area.

Does the residency permit allow you unlimited stay in Shengen countries?

You can do the same thing in Spain for 1/10th the price. It's not official though. You have to work through a lawyer. And you don't even have to spend the money. Just have it, deposit it in a Spanish account and get a statement from the bank. Takes about a year. It gets you Spanish residence. Doesn't allow you to live in Germany for example, at least not officially. I think it takes 3 years to get full residence allowing you to live anywhere in the EU.

I'm pretty sure "residence" means residence in that country ONLY (although you can always travel).

To live and work ANYWHERE in the EU would mean having EU citizenship.

@wwtraveler: It´s first given for one year, renewable till 5 years. After that you can apply to permanent permit for 6 years. And finally citizenship.

@Man about: You can live anywehere and work anywhere in EU, except UK. That´s the Shengen treaty. About Spain If it´s not official it´s illegal. If it´s ilegal, what happens is that you might get scammed.

@Temujin: You will have to live at least 30 days in Portugal every year, the proof will be made with your passport stamp. It´s valid for all Shengen area you can live, work, travel in any shengen country. Barrier might be lifted by other countries. But til now none have been.

In two weeks I will receive people coming from China just because of this Visa.

Quote: (10-18-2012 05:11 PM)Pepini Wrote:  

1 - One million dollar deposit in portuguese bank;

AAAAAAAAAAND its gone

can't believe that a couple of years ago I wanted to move to the US.. getting older and hornier has shown me that being an EU citizen is a god given gift.

This is a useless measure, it won't make any change to the economy, a bit like the French government raising taxes on the rich, as apure "symbolical" measure.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)