rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nicaragua 11/1/12 to 12/17/12

Hola mi amigos! Well, I've been out of the Uncle Roosh Loop for a year. Had some tragedy and had to get over it. Took awhile. Ooookay, no more Beta Male bullshit, I'm back in game mode and ready to slay it in Nica! Lol.

First, accepting applications from Forumers who might wanna share a stabbin-cabin-zombie-den apartment in Managua for the month of November. Just a base to jump out to Leon, Granada, San Juan del Sur, etc. On LatinAmericanCupid all the 8's live in Managua (its a country of seven and eights by-the-by, so if lookin' for 9's and 10's might wanna stick with Medellin), so I think its a good place to centralize operations. The "posh" two bedroom apartments in Managua with ac, pool, good security and the like are between $500 and $1000 bucks/mo. The nicer the apartment and the closer to Caraterra Masaya it is (the main nightclub drag in Managua), the easier, and more frequently the panties will drop.

Second, please have better spanish skills than I have! Mi espanol skills are bare-bones, but improving everyday.

Also, maybe keep in mind that I'm into gettin' on chicken buses and seeing the country too as I plan on buying a house and starting a business in Nica. Pussy is just one thing on the agenda. So, if you're interested in a "diverse" experience...

I know Nicaragua pretty good (except for Managua), so if you're into a CHEAP good time, surfing, music and the like, hit me up. You can find out more about me by searching some of my posts from last year. One thing you need to know is that I'm 44, but I must look quite a bit younger (35ish?) because the 19 year-olds just fall into my lap in Nica. I'm not even a real perv, I'm more into late 20's, early 30's chicks, but I guess these chicks have daddy issues because they just flock. My Game ain't even all that good (but its improving everyday thanks to Roosh and this forum)! Oh well, it must be God's gift to me for spending so much of my life in the trenches of rejection! I ain't complaining. Peace.

Nos Vemos,

Da Purps

Quote: (10-18-2012 03:40 PM)Purple Urkle Wrote:  

Hola mi amigos! Well, I've been out of the Uncle Roosh Loop for a year. Had some tragedy and had to get over it. Took awhile. Ooookay, no more Beta Male bullshit, I'm back in game mode and ready to slay it in Nica! Lol.

First, accepting applications from Forumers who might wanna share a stabbin-cabin-zombie-den apartment in Managua for the month of November. Just a base to jump out to Leon, Granada, San Juan del Sur, etc. On LatinAmericanCupid all the 8's live in Managua (its a country of seven and eights by-the-by, so if lookin' for 9's and 10's might wanna stick with Medellin), so I think its a good place to centralize operations. The "posh" two bedroom apartments in Managua with ac, pool, good security and the like are between $500 and $1000 bucks/mo. The nicer the apartment and the closer to Caraterra Masaya it is (the main nightclub drag in Managua), the easier, and more frequently the panties will drop.

Second, please have better spanish skills than I have! Mi espanol skills are bare-bones, but improving everyday.

Also, maybe keep in mind that I'm into gettin' on chicken buses and seeing the country too as I plan on buying a house and starting a business in Nica. Pussy is just one thing on the agenda. So, if you're interested in a "diverse" experience...

I know Nicaragua pretty good (except for Managua), so if you're into a CHEAP good time, surfing, music and the like, hit me up. You can find out more about me by searching some of my posts from last year. One thing you need to know is that I'm 44, but I must look quite a bit younger (35ish?) because the 19 year-olds just fall into my lap in Nica. I'm not even a real perv, I'm more into late 20's, early 30's chicks, but I guess these chicks have daddy issues because they just flock. My Game ain't even all that good (but its improving everyday thanks to Roosh and this forum)! Oh well, it must be God's gift to me for spending so much of my life in the trenches of rejection! I ain't complaining. Peace.

Nos Vemos,

Da Purps

Hola mi amigos! Switched up The Game Plan. Got an apartment in Leon for 100 bucks a month! What? Now gaming entire country on LatinAmericanCupid. Fuck, the pen (and google translator!) is mightier than the sword. Got this chick Adriana on the bus right now headin´my way from Esteli. Then on Tuesday I go to Managua to set in motion the panty dropping of a nineteen year-old named Faby. Wednesday I have a "date" in Jinotepe with Cinthia. Thursday its Rivas and Marluz and Friday its a pretty much sure thing with "Rosita" up in Santo Tomas. 72 hrs. on the ground and this 44 year old is flyin´ in a saucer full of sevens (to me they are eights because of my age... its funny how when you get older that almost anything under twenty looks like an eight! lol). Okay, enough beta bragging, I´m sure its not as fun as it seems and that these chicks aren´t as big tittied, easy, and hot as I think they are.

Peace,

Da Purps

I am in Leon now ^^

Quote: (11-04-2012 03:39 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

I am in Leon now ^^

Dear Freshcream,

Very nice (moniker that is). If you wanna meet up for a beer and shoot the breeze (and maybe some cream) my local number in Leon is 87602486. Things are fluid. Been hangin´ pretty much at Via Via just for food and what not. My whole game is revolving around the internet and texting on my cell phone right now. Cold approached four hotties so far and they just looked at me like I was an alien. I think its because Leon is such a part of The Gringo Trail and some of the "elite" educated class lives here (that, and my spanish is subpar to say the least). There is a "secret" town (or two) in Nicaragua that is pretty stacked with eights (and some 8.5´s, possibly 9´s) and is off The Gringo Trail, my sort of go to honey-holes, but I´m just tryin´out some new stuff. Still haven´t braved Managua, a potential windfall waiting to happen. So, I might just kick it here until Friday when I got another pretty much sure thing in Santo Tomas (never been there so I´m excited about that adventure). Got my first flag of the trip and shot some fresh cream so I´ve mellowed out a bit. Lol. The 21 year-old chica Adriana from last night was a six. Her titties were a solid eight, but the mid-section jelly role sort of took me by surprise. But hey, easy is easy! Jaja. My first six ever, but sometimes you just gotta´ take one for the team! I think I might even be diggin´on fat chicks now which surprises the hell out of me... live and learn, as we say in the surf world, "You don´t know until you go!" She was NOT as hot as her photo. Imagine that? It was fun though and sent her home to Esteli this morning. It was pretty cool that she got on a bus three hours each way and refused any money for the bus ride and taxi. Nice.

I think I´ll start a "real time" trip report thread soon because I´m kinda´gettin´off track here.

Sincerely,

Da´Purps

Quote: (11-05-2012 09:14 PM)Purple Urkle Wrote:  

Quote: (11-04-2012 03:39 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

I am in Leon now ^^

Dear Freshcream,

Very nice (moniker that is). If you wanna meet up for a beer and shoot the breeze (and maybe some cream) my local number in Leon is 87602486. Things are fluid. Been hangin´ pretty much at Via Via just for food and what not. My whole game is revolving around the internet and texting on my cell phone right now. Cold approached four hotties so far and they just looked at me like I was an alien. I think its because Leon is such a part of The Gringo Trail and some of the "elite" educated class lives here (that, and my spanish is subpar to say the least). There is a "secret" town (or two) in Nicaragua that is pretty stacked with eights (and some 8.5´s, possibly 9´s) and is off The Gringo Trail, my sort of go to honey-holes, but I´m just tryin´out some new stuff. Still haven´t braved Managua, a potential windfall waiting to happen. So, I might just kick it here until Friday when I got another pretty much sure thing in Santo Tomas (never been there so I´m excited about that adventure). Got my first flag of the trip and shot some fresh cream so I´ve mellowed out a bit. Lol. The 21 year-old chica Adriana from last night was a six. Her titties were a solid eight, but the mid-section jelly role sort of took me by surprise. But hey, easy is easy! Jaja. My first six ever, but sometimes you just gotta´ take one for the team! I think I might even be diggin´on fat chicks now which surprises the hell out of me... live and learn, as we say in the surf world, "You don´t know until you go!" She was NOT as hot as her photo. Imagine that? It was fun though and sent her home to Esteli this morning. It was pretty cool that she got on a bus three hours each way and refused any money for the bus ride and taxi. Nice.

I think I´ll start a "real time" trip report thread soon because I´m kinda´gettin´off track here.

Sincerely,

Da´Purps

haha, I can imagine it's raining locals ^^ Good times xD

Been at Via Via a few times as well. Got hammered there yesterday.

Leon is also a gold mine for western girls, because many of them don't like the locals. And they are going to school here, so after a few dry months they can't help themselves but bang the first cute american/norwegian/french whatever guy they meet.

And yes, the girls here got a lot of ass, but a many have some belly as well. Also they flirt like twelve year olds, it's rediculous. So the cold approach might not be work on every little chica.

I'll send you a text, and we can have a beer when you are in town.

Awesome, we´ve probably already seen each other around town. Cool insight, makes sense. I have seen LOTS of pretty cute gringas roaming around. I think I am using a computer right now at Cyber Matrix that you used. When I logged on to the forum it had a password already in the box. Funny. Small world sometimes... as they say, "Six degrees of seperation."

Wow! RFV alert! Because I haven't been there. I have my own computer. Which means THERE ARE MORE!

Did you go to the one next to Antoninos and El Desayunazo?

Quote: (11-06-2012 06:34 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

Wow! RFV alert! Because I haven't been there. I have my own computer. Which means THERE ARE MORE!

Did you go to the one next to Antoninos and El Desayunazo?

Yeah, that´s the one! Haha. The Uncle Roosh Players are out in full force! Go get em´ my brothers from another mother! I´m inventing a "bicycle short" condom that you step into to prevent the inner thigh and pubic area from creapin´herp juice, I´m calling them "International Game Shorts," the advertising tag line on the package will read: "Prophylactics for the Continental Gentleman."

Nice, I live right next to it!

I'll send you a text later... need to write my paper today :/

A bicycle shorts condom? [Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (11-07-2012 01:51 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

Hey freshcream, accidentally deleted your number. What is it again? Did you get my message? Send me another text please. Sometimes I wonder if all my messages get through on this phone down here? Thanks again for the invite. Wanna´wing it with you next time. How´d it go? I scored a solid seven up here in the mountains. Her personality is an 8.5 though, just super cool and fun. A little too clingy though so I´ll bang it a few more times and then bail. Feels cold up here after being in Leon! I´m the only gringo in town which is fuckin´awesome if you ask me. Nice! Be back Monday or Tuesday and want to spend some of the week out at Las Penitas surfing. Up for it?

Quote: (11-10-2012 01:56 PM)Purple Urkle Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2012 01:51 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

Hey freshcream, accidentally deleted your number. What is it again? Did you get my message? Send me another text please. Sometimes I wonder if all my messages get through on this phone down here? Thanks again for the invite. Wanna´wing it with you next time. How´d it go? I scored a solid seven up here in the mountains. Her personality is an 8.5 though, just super cool and fun. A little too clingy though so I´ll bang it a few more times and then bail. Feels cold up here after being in Leon! I´m the only gringo in town which is fuckin´awesome if you ask me. Nice! Be back Monday or Tuesday and want to spend some of the week out at Las Penitas surfing. Up for it?

Got your message about beeing in the mountains. No problem. Good for you for getting a mountain girl [Image: wink.gif] And being the only gringo must be so nice! But how is your spanish then?

I got really drunk and should've gotten my ass kicked. But I woke up alone with a burger. And a message from my girl wondering if I was alright ^^.

Also my salsa teacher was mad I hadn't danced with her at La Olla Quemada. Can't even remember going there. She made a lot of fun at me for my drunken dancing [Image: dancingman.gif]

I am really up for some surfing!! But this week is crazy, a 20 page paper, spanish and salsa class... But all that is over on thursday..

Lets not draw this forum date out any longer [Image: gay.gif]