rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

It's boot season

It's boot season

I had a pair of Robert Wayne boots that I liked but they started falling apart after a couple of wearings. The construction was cheap. This time I decided to invest a bit more ($170) so I went with these Steve Maddens, which have two configurations:

[Image: 2008382-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg]

[Image: 41tDxcqCjjL.jpg]

They're very nicely made.

From last season I also have walkable boots for the day that are holding up fine:

[Image: 797711613_640.jpg]

It's boot season

I'm digging those Maddens. Here's what I sport. Not as rugged but good for everything except trekking around in snow. In that case I have some hiking style ones.

[Image: fNxON.png?1]

[Image: UNT80.jpg?1]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

It's boot season

I rock the G star raw boots. Little more heavy duty for the brutal winters up in Canada. Going on my 3rd winter with them and they are holding up nicely. I actually got them given to me from a buddy brand new.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

It's boot season

[Image: image1xl.jpg]

It's boot season

Nice topic. I recently got Levis Sahara's, because they fit the harder look I'm going for. They were also only $70, and make me 1 1/2" taller:
[Image: 51493101?wid=300&hei=300&qlt=80]

They're a bitch to get on and off, and I know they won't last as long as the $130+ ones. So I'm on the market for new ones, that say "industrial/alternative" (think Burning Man) without saying "biker."

It's boot season

I can see Roosh rocking these bad boys in Europe while sipping coffee at the outdoor cafes.

[Image: 1594962-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg]

It's boot season

I like Aldo. I know it's on the cheap low end of boots but despite being a canadian company they're Italian made. They have some good styles. I've got a pair similar to these, although they're getting pretty worn and time to replace.

[Image: aldo-myrsa-men-dress-fashion-boots.jpg]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

It's boot season

I really like the style^

They're cheap but what about the quality/durability?

It's boot season

I've been thinking about picking up a pair of these boots and I'm wondering what the players here think about them. They're a bit pricey (350 bucks), but I have other shoes from this company and they're very high quality, better than 99% of what you typically see on a day-to-day basis. I live in California and I'm not too worried about snow or ice.

[Image: Herring-Herring20Hendrix-Brown20Mock20Cr...418cb.jpeg]

The Puritan hated bear-baiting, not because it gave pain to the bear, but because it gave pleasure to the spectators. - Thomas B. Macaulay

Rick Von Slonecker is tall, rich, good-looking, stupid, dishonest, conceited, a bully, liar, drunk and thief, an egomaniac, and probably psychotic. In short, highly attractive to women. - Whit Stillman

It's boot season

[Image: rocky161177_89420_jb.jpg]

the closet things to boot i wear

It's boot season

I prefer the classic look:

[Image: 8000176navyx7y96.jpg]

It's boot season

Quote: (10-16-2012 12:14 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I like Aldo. I know it's on the cheap low end of boots but despite being a canadian company they're Italian made. They have some good styles. I've got a pair similar to these, although they're getting pretty worn and time to replace.

[Image: aldo-myrsa-men-dress-fashion-boots.jpg]

I really like this style too. Any idea where I can find some like this? Had a look on Aldo's website and nothing really came up.

It's boot season

Can't go wrong with the Red Wing boots this winter.

It's boot season

Another pic.

It's boot season

I love wearing big bulky boots. Problem is that I drive a stick-shift car.
I need lighter and more flexible footwear like Mr Cameltoe posted above
in order to drive my car.

Team Nachos

It's boot season

Clarks Desert Boots. Got them in beeswax, and suede. Suede is not great for winter though.

[Image: 6170340312_06ee8c60ee.jpg]

It's boot season

Clarks are dope. I also recommend anything by Johnston and Murphy. Super comfortable.

http://www.johnstonmurphy.com/

I get them pretty cheap through Amazon Prime.

Team Nachos

It's boot season

[Image: shoes_ia19410.jpg]

Doc Marten Industrial Boots (Steel toe)

I wear these almost all the time. Both work and away.

It's boot season

not a fan of boots, but this is what I rock.
[Image: common-projects.jpg]

It's boot season

Quote: (10-16-2012 11:14 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Clarks Desert Boots. Got them in beeswax, and suede. Suede is not great for winter though.

[Image: 6170340312_06ee8c60ee.jpg]

I need a pair of the beeswax. I really like how they look after some wear. Love my Matte Blacks:

[Image: clarks-originals-ronnie-fieg-01-570x380.jpg]

It's boot season

I like chukkas too. Target's got some nice ones right now.

It's boot season

@Fisto and Nudge

I got mine from Buffalo Exchange. It's a high end used clothing store in L.A. (we have tons of em here, Aardvarks, Crossroads, Wasteland, etc) . They basically cherry pick places like Goodwill or have people bring in their designer used clothing that's in new/almost new condition and then sell them at like 80% off retail.

Those Aldos have been extremely durable, I've basically put them through hell. I've had them for several years and gotten serious wear in nightclubs and bars. They were stiff and a little uncomfortable when I first got them but the leather is totally softened and fits my feet like a glove now. It's just the outside that's gotten scuffed up but even that contributes to a nice "weathered" look that's in style in the city.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

It's boot season

Enigma, where did you get those navy chukkas? Look quality.

It's boot season

Clarks desert boots are a classic, im gonna pick me up a pair of Desert Malis soon
[Image: supreme-clarks-desert-mali-boots-1.jpg]

[Image: clarksc1.jpg]

It's boot season

When it comes to boots I'm all about utility. In my part of the world it's not really a choice.

These would be considered the fashionable choice, I've got a pair:
[Image: UK-708215%20Holton%20SB%20Honey1?op_usm=...=png-alpha]

These are what you have to get out in the darkest of winter:

[Image: 1010168_709_s11_ok_med_logo.jpg]