rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official Forum Meetup Recap

First off, thanks to everyone for coming. It was a glorious sausage fest that at its peak (around 9pm) had 30 guys destroying the ratio of the bar. It was great to see how guys of different ages, backgrounds, races, countries, and so on can come together and exchange notes. [Image: grouphug.gif]

Here are some of the forum guys that showed up...

Anon-A-Moose
Bacan
BadgerHut
Blunt
Bronan the Barbarian!
chefinjeans
Gmac
Hencredible Casanova
j r
La familia
Menace
Merenguero (I think)
Mousetrap
rakishness
RobP
Samseau
Steve Lurkel
TheWolfHowls
TXH
urges

I'm sure I forgot a few. This list doesn't include the predominately non-forum members who made it out.

From 8-11pm the meetup was mostly about meeting other guys and having chats, but starting at 11 many guys started getting horny and wanted to get laid. After 12, a large faction led by Samseau went to the club and then another group of us including me (and also a bunch of manosphere bloggers) went to the bar.

The bar was okay and approaches were made. I saw one meetup attendee (not on the forum) was getting it in with a blonde thickie (but a goodie). Another guy from Montreal got a handjob on the dancefloor and then got cockblocked. I started off rusty, running nice guy game until I remember I was in America. At the end of the night I pulled a girl and waved goodbye to the group. We all assumed I was going to get laid, but the logistics collapsed and she was sober so 10 minutes later I met the group to have cheeseburgers.

I'm sure some of the little stories from the meetup will come out, but here's one:

One attendee, whose name started with a K, kept sending girls my way as an offering of sorts. He would tell them I'm a "world renowned pick up artist." He brought two 5s at one point and then one of the girls say, "Well, like, if you're a great pick up artist, why do you have to get this guy to bring you girls?" [Image: lol.gif] I had to give her a backturn for that.

Another guy brought a woman's studies major (a 5) to me and she wanted to argue about the unequal wage gap. If she was a 7 I'd try, but a 5 is too low. What I liked is how when the girls would get pissed, they would have to walk away, not me!

Did I miss anything? [Image: smile.gif]

We need to get some superlatives going...

Most Undercover Player: That would go to urges. He's not a big name on the forum but he's banged his way through a lot of countries and gave me some additional Polish data.

Hardest Working: Hencredible, rocking the bow tie. He discreetly approached the most attractive girls in the bar with a smooth, laid back game. I saw him do a 4-set without a wingman and hold it for a while. [Image: thumb.gif]

Best One-Liner: This goes to the tall guy from the Netherlands. He told me, "It's amazing you haven't gotten arrested in Europe yet." [Image: lol.gif]

Largest Fashion Accessory: Bacan was rocking a huge neon-yellow backpack. [Image: lol.gif]

Member Who Looks Closest To What I Imagined: Samseau. There was a bit of deja-vu feeling with him and a couple high count members as if I met them before.

Most Eastern: A guy who was from Kharkov rolled up around midnight. Too bad he came late or else I could tell him more about my 3 months in his city. There was also a guy from Moldova.

I remember also an American guy living in Brasilia who couldn't believe me when I said that Eastern Europe is better. And there was another guy living in Peru who told me the finer points of Spanish vs Indigenous Peruvian girls.

I flew in by plane and arrived around 2pm. Found a cheap but quality hostel for 25 bucks. The only point of the trip for me was to make some friends and meet people in person, so I had no need for a hotel to try and get laid or anything. Once I checked in at the Hostel I ate some really good Mexican food and then took a nap. I was lucky because the placed I stayed at was only a 20 min walk or so from the spot Roosh picked to meet at.

Everyone here keeps complaining that it was a sausage fest, but I didn't come to get laid (why go to DC to get laid?). Initially I played it cool and stayed in the background. As soon as Roosh walked in a bunch of dudes walked over to him and started talking to him.

Rather than swarm Roosh, I went over to Virgle Kent and Gmac. Soon after I met the rest of the DC blogger crew, including ChefinJeans and the Rookie. Supposedly "The Private Man" was there but I never met him, but I did meet the owner of "Apocalypse Cometh". Some rather hilarious stories were exchanged, and I personally thanked VK for the Sushi Date idea. We also touted the virtues of being suited up, although I had only worn my regular dance clothes so I could check out some dance clubs later.

All in all, the DC blogger group is mad cool. Meeting them alone was worth the cost of the trip, but it got better.

Some forum members I met were j r, president carter, whosyourdaddy?, mousetrap, another guy who did ballroom dancing (his forum name eludes me at the moment), a young man who was considering Medical School (his forum name also eludes me... I believe it was Bacan?), Merenguero, Anon-A-Moose, Rakishness, Hencredible Cassanova (who was rocking a bowtie), and if I've missed anyone here my apologies.

I also spoke with many guys who had just started to read the blog, or were new to the forum. I initially did not reveal myself as a forum member, and played it cool to see how people's reactions would differ once they found out who my online persona was.

Needless to say, it was fun going from random status to forum superstar status.

This occurred when I finally walked over to Roosh, around 9pm, who was already quite buzzed from all the drinks people were buying him. I simply snuck into the circle of guys who were constantly around him, and waited.

"Let me guess.... You're Matt!" This must have been Roosh's canned opener for the evening, but it was true that there were 6 or 7 Matt's there. I corrected him and introduced myself, and when he asked if I was from the blog or the forum I indicated myself as Samseau. Immediately he became quite animated and excited to meet me.

Over our many conversations we had that evening, Roosh touted the advantages of growing older in the game, and the things myself and other guys could look forward to as we approached 30. We talked about how foreign women were superior in every way in comparison to domestic. Roosh told me of his next moves throughout the world, and the gave me words of encouragement towards building a more international lifestyle.

This also marked the end of my anonymity, for as Roosh became progressively wasted through the evening due to the insane amounts of drinks guys were buying him, he started telling everyone he met "THAT GUY OVER THERE IS SAMSEAU!" Soon I had my own groupies coming up to me and asking for advice on a wide variety of subjects, ranging from Dance Floor Game to Law School to where black men could score best with foreign women.

It was a lot of fun. Speaking to so many men from such a huge variety of backgrounds, I was able to get a glimpse of what kind of men read the forum:

1. Successful men who wanted to improve their game. Usually aged 30+, these guys had their lifestyle figured out but wanted to learn better ways of getting girls. I must say there are some serious ballers following Roosh.

2. Guys with game. Guys who had a niche, or were just very smooth talkers, and had more than their fair share of chicks. These guys knew what they were doing, but still needed more $$$ so they could travel and go to greener pastures.

3. Guys with neither money or game. Usually young guys, or just guys with some bad luck, these guys were for one reason or another down and out, and were looking for inspiration from the guys in the above two categories.

Eventually, around 11:30pm, I was being pressured to go and check out a placed called "Dancehall on U Street", and given my affinities for such places I obviously had to go. I said my goodbyes to everyone I had met, and after waiting for what seemed like ages (but was only 30 minutes) I ended leaving for Dancehall with Mousetrap and his friend, Anon-A-Moose, and whosyourdaddy?.

They were quite excited to go and see the dancehall with me, but I told them I wasn't expecting much yet interested in checking the place out. I helped lower their expectations and this turned out to be a good thing.

At the dancehall, the floor had about 20 females or so on it, of which consisted of no more than 6 groups. The floor was about 1/3 full, and girls were dancing next to each other. The were around 30% more men than women but it didn't look like too many men were making approaches yet.

When I first walked in, the guys I was rolling with wanted to wait for the other guys to get past the bouncer, but years of doing dance approaches told me that I had to go approach right then and there or my chances with any of these chicks would amount to zero.

I didn't have time to explain it, but one of the rules of dance venues (and just about any venue, really) is that the amount of girls never increase past a certain point in the night - it only decreases. Ratio's gradually worsen and had we gone earlier in the night I could have helped warm up the guys to the floor but I had no such luxury.

I dove into the crowd and began just some regular dances. The music was electronic/techno so I kept my movements jagged and focused on my shoulder movements. Very quickly a girl walked up to me and gave me a provocative look. She was one of the more attractive girls I saw there, a skinny brunette with a decent ass and boobs. I grabbed her waist and pulled her in, and we had a quick-yet-sloppy kiss. We danced and flirted as she walked away from me, and then back towards me, trying to test how much I wanted her. We played the game until her friends came in and pulled her away from me.

Gotta love the cockblock. I realized she was fucking wasted as soon she was in another dude's arms and abut to make out with him. I laughed at what I realized would be a massive sasuagefest inside of the Dancehall, and proceeded to move to other girls.

I had some dances, but none were spectacular. The girls there didn't know much about dancing nor were they capable of following a lead. I had one girl on the fence with me but again her friends cockblocked.

I then saw the same girl I had made out with earlier and pulled her in to me. She proceeded to make out with me again while I gave the most sexual dance I could muster. Again her friends cockblocked. Later that evening I saw her making out with a dude who was around 6'5'' and pretty muscular, apparently her friends approved of that guy and didn't cockblock then.

I found Mousetrap and he described to me a girl he saw who he was interested in. I looked around and found the girl he described, who was dancing salsa with another dance floor player. I told Mousetrap that if he had known good salsa, he would have had a shot at banging her. Mousetrap quickly realized the value of partner dancing and I think I may have changed his mind about learning how to partner dance.

I also had a few dance battles with some guys there, including one fatass who got angry when I started to breakdance on the floor. He yelled at me, "NO BBOYING!" I laughed in his face and proceeded to give him my best downrock 6-step.

Finally, around 2am everyone was getting pretty tired. We went outside to cool off and pretty much everyone was disappointed. We all talked for some time about the nature of clubs, how they are popular for 2-3 years and then suck balls, where the find the best venues etc, and then we went our separate ways back home.

Back at the hostel I had about 2 hours of sleep before I got up for my 6:30 AM flight. I'm typing this up now after catching up on some sleep and now I've got to go to the gym.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

@Samseau 25 bucks, 20 minutes from U street. sounds like the small hostel I stayed in when in DC last year. Do you remember the name?

Greta story btw, it sounds like you guys had a good time

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Thanks for organizing this, Roosh. It was great to meet you, VK and others.
Good luck in Montreal and let's do it again when you're back to visit your family.

Was glad to have made it and finally meet you. I actually forgot about the meetup until my boy in NYC sent me a message around 5pm that day asking if I was going. Glad he did that. I was also apprehensive about stepping into a sausage fest which is usually all but guaranteed on a Saturday night in DC, but I was able to find some targets at the venue thankfully. There were little oases of decent girls spread around the venue. Didn't deal with any bitch shields either.

Good to meet the other members but I think I missed a lot of them from having arrived so late. I recall meeting Samseau, J R, President Carter, and a couple other aliases I can't remember. I also saw the guy with a yellow backpack [Image: smile.gif]

I actually did well the last time I was at Brixton. Got a couple of numbers from attractive girls but only to get flaked on or hit a dead end when planning the follow-up. We'll see how this one goes...

Good meeting everyone. I slipped away to grab food at one point early in the night and by the time I came back the amount of dudes from the group had doubled.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I wasnt there..but one of my sources texted me a picture of the nightcap

[Image: georgewskullnbones.jpg]

I am the cock carousel

Roosh I live in DC but couldn't make it out when is the next meetup?

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

just kidding.

Damn, this meetup sounds like it was lots of fun and worth the buck!

Too bad I missed it. Would have been great to be join in for the real stuff...after all this forum is located in cyberspace.

If Roosh comes back to Europe I hope there will be another meetup somewhere for the members here.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Quote: (10-14-2012 04:20 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

@Samseau 25 bucks, 20 minutes from U street. sounds like the small hostel I stayed in when in DC last year. Do you remember the name?

It was called "DuoHousing"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I fully endorse last night's sausage fest. There's so many beta effeminate dudes in this city (it often feels that the dudes with the most swagger in this city are the gays) that it was nice to have a solid concentration of like-minded men all in one place. Not sure I'd want to spend every Saturday like that, but this one was a blast.

I especially enjoyed watching Roosh being reminded how bitchy DC women can be.

Also, I expected to come across a few more dudes who I'd be trying to avoid, but pretty much everybody I met was squared away. Anyone I talked to and didn't get to exchange info with, feel free to hit me up on pm. I'm always down to go out and harass some DC skanks when I'm in town.

Quote: (10-14-2012 06:26 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2012 04:20 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

It was called "DuoHousing"

Ok, looked it up. It's not the same. You would have probably recognized it anyway by the giant plaque and a promotional posters saying: Neil Skywalker slept here.[Image: king.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Biggest Muscles: chefinjeans. I actually didn't realize who he was until today. I saw a big guy who seemed to know VK and we exchanged a few words, but I thought it was one of VKs friends from the gym.

For the next meetup (perhaps in Europe), I would split it into two parts:

Day session: 2-6pm in a quiet place where we can talk. The bar was too loud for deep conversation.

Night session: 11pm onward where the guys can roll in wolf packs to a couple clubs in the city and have fun.

Sounds like a fun night, I'm annoyed I wasn't able to make it since I recently moved here and would enjoy having someone to go out in DC with. Have to figure out good places to go solo for the meantime.

Do all these guys live in the DC area?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Sounds like a fun night! Would have liked to have been there even though I don't know any of you guys like that.

Gmac, I can't believe you actually handed a girl you didn't know your card! Ha ha! Fucking funny as hell. What did she do when you poured the drink on her head?

Fun night overall; it's always good putting faces to the names.

I arrived late (around midnight) and thought I had missed Roosh and the RVF crew. I first kicked it with Mousetrap and a few others while surveying the scene at the Brixton. After being told that Samseau was around, I introduced myself and talked about reading his law school thread (an option that's losing steam now), and dropped some more wisdom on the outlook of it. Thanks again for the wise words, Samseau--I always value a first-hand account to match up with my research.

By this point, I saw that people were leaving for U st music city hall. I introduced myself to Roosh, briefly told him my story and thanked him. If you plan on returning to Brazil, the south (Rio Grande do Sul, Parana) hasn't been tainted by the obesity epidemic (keeping my fingers crossed). After some RVF members left for city hall, I kicked it with Blunt. We opened a set but not much was going on; regardless, it was good kicking it with you bro. I'll be hitting you up for future DC conquests, especially if that girl from Cali flies in to DC with friends.

On to the next RVF meetup.

Quote:Roosh Wrote:

Another guy brought a woman's studies major (a 5) to me and she wanted to argue about the unequal wage gap. If she was a 7 I'd try, but a 5 is too low. What I liked is how when the girls would get pissed, they would have to walk away, not me!

Eh, it was an easy set, and neither girl was what I was looking for, so I figured I'd feed them to the wolves. [Image: smile.gif] I liked how they tried to flip the script as they left. "You're smarter than this Roosh guy. You're smarter than him!" Chick logic.

I spent most of the night getting to know the guys. I got there at 11, and the first two hours flew by, so bouncing to the second venue was worth it. On the way, I got a number on the first floor of the Brixton. Again: easy set, not my type, but she's playful so we're hanging out this week.

At the second venue, I hung out with Bacan, and I saw Roosh live up to his reputation. Spotted him cornering a redhead in the (loud, crowded, drunk) downstairs bar, and later watched as he almost bounced "the one that got away" brunette. I went for broke with a weird looking girl at the burger joint (kudos for J R for opening as we stood in line). Her hair screamed "I like chicks." [Image: idea.gif] But that was all she liked. [Image: dodgy.gif] But the conversation was fun, and she told me where she always bartends so there may be social proof long down the road.

A fun night, in my book.

Quote: (10-14-2012 07:24 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

For the next meetup (perhaps in Europe), I would split it into two parts:

Day session: 2-6pm in a quiet place where we can talk. The bar was too loud for deep conversation.

Night session: 11pm onward where the guys can roll in wolf packs to a couple clubs in the city and have fun.

Yay! (Mindless football chant style) Roosh-in-Europe, Roosh-in-Europe...etc.

I have a flight back to Giant Unsanitary Refrigerator Ukraine Dec 28. OR actually to Poland then I'll train to Ukraine.

Awesome reports! Specially love Samseau's. It would be nice if a meetup could be hosted at least once every year.

Heh-that was me (real name does start w/ a K) telling girls you were famous. Sorry they weren't cuter! But, an interesting experiment.
I figured if you've got an entourage, may as well see what we could make of it. . . .