rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

More fat promotion on facebook ;(

Quote:Quote:

As a black guy it kind of pains me to see this kind of glorification of obesity. I really do well with black girls but I see this as a negative trend.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Big-Beauti...ack-Girls/

[quotePretty picture...and I agree the pic was taken at a bad angle. At least she has the confidence to love her self. SIZE IS NOT EVERYTHING and being skinny does not equal to being healthy./quote]
[quoteWhere's her knees lol/quote]

[quoteIts the angle that the pic was snapped... That made it look bad/quote]
[quoteBeauty goes far beyond the outer apearance!!/quote]

[quoteI like it. You look very nice. Curvy & classy AND pretty skin.

[quoteYou beautiful in the dress that you wearing. I will love to take u out sometime/quote]- this is my personal favorite showing that there is always a willing beta

[Image: fattitude.gif][Image: fattitude.gif][Image: fattitude.gif][Image: fattitude.gif][Image: fattitude.gif]

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

It's not over until the fat lady sings I guess.

I'm just hoping she isn't planning to sit down on that poor stool in the back.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

The page has been deleted...bloody hell i think i need to look at skinny girls again.

Quote: (10-14-2012 06:44 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

The page has been deleted...bloody hell i think i need to look at skinny girls again.

http://www.facebook.com/BBBWP

I have checked the page.

Troll sense is tingling.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

If you really wanna see some fat promotion, ass kissing and white knighting...download the app Meet Me for Android or make an account from your computer. It's on another level.

What's Meet Me? Some sort of online dating app?

Yeah or you can do it from a computer.
http://www.meetme.com/

she seems very young, I can't even hate on her completely. I just feel terrible for her.

If she's 30, still obese and still rationalizing and making excuses, then I'll hate on her totally.

Quote: (10-14-2012 09:44 PM)houston Wrote:  

If you really wanna see some fat promotion, ass kissing and white knighting...download the app Meet Me for Android or make an account from your computer. It's on another level.

i second that one.

[Image: 385606_375691212504985_639063337_n.jpg]

WARNING: Picture might be considered obscene because subject is not thin. And we all know that only skinny people can
show their stomachs and celebrate themselves. Well I’m not going to stand for that. This is my body. Not yours. MINE. Meaning the choices I make about it, are none of your fucking business. Meaning my size, IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

If my big belly and fat arms and stretch marks and thick thighs offend you, then that’s okay. I’m not going to hide my body and my being to benefit your delicate sensitivities.

This picture is for the strange man at my nanny’s church who told me my belly was too big when I was five.

This picture is for my horseback riding trainer telling me I was too fat when I was nine.

This picture is for the girl from summer camp who told me I’d be really pretty if I just lost a few pounds

This picture is for all the fucking stupid advertising agents who are selling us cream to get rid of our stretch marks, a perfectly normal thing most people have (I got mine during puberty)

This picture is for the boy at the party who told me I looked like a beached whale.

This picture is for Emily from middle school, who bullied me incessantly, made mocking videos about me, sent me nasty emails, and called me “lard”. She made me feel like I didn’t deserve to exist. Just because I happened to be bigger than her. I was 12. And she continued to bully me via social media into high school.

MOST OF ALL, this picture is for me. For the girl who hated her body so much she took extreme measures to try to change it. Who cried for hours over the fact she would never be thin. Who was teased and tormented and hurt just for being who she was.

I’m so over that.

THIS IS MY BODY, DEAL WITH IT."
Link

This is from the Facebook group "Humans of New York," and has gotten over 100,000 likes in 3 hours. The biggest disappointment, for me, is this was shared by an acquaintance who's a 19yo ballerina from Russia. I thought she'd be the last girl I'd hear about this from.

The girl in the photo explains that she has polycystic ovary syndrome, which causes insulin to rise, and makes it easy to gain weight. Yet despite her protests that she is healthy, and despite every article about PCOS urging that even a 5% drop in weight will vastly improve patient health, the healthiest activity she shows on her blog is... yoga.

Now that's just depressing, man. If you took 50 pounds off that, and took her to a hairdresser, she could be really hot.

This picture is for the boy at the party who told me I looked like a beached whale.

My hero.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-21-2012 10:05 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

My hero.

Oh man, I didn't read the text in the post until you pointed that out. There's some serious gems in there.

"This picture is for my horseback riding trainer telling me I was too fat when I was nine."

The poor horse! Crushed by a 250 pound 9-year old!

Dating Site for Plus-Sized Women Wants Christina Aguilera to be its Spokesperson

"Whitney Thompson was the first plus-sized model to win "America's Next Top Model." She went on to run a dating website for curvy women called TheBigandTheBeautiful.com-- and she wants Christina Aguilera's help. According to TMZ, Thompson offered

Xtina $3 million to sign on for a series of ad campaigns and public appearances representing the site. No word yet from the singer as to whether she's interested."

This is an interesting dilemma for Christina Aguilera. Saying yes to this proposal, and the money that comes with it screams that she's just fine being fat, and is going to celebrate it. However, if she takes the money and helps promote the site, then loses weight, will she then be in breach and be subjected to a lawsuit?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (10-18-2012 11:33 PM)TXH Wrote:  

[Image: 385606_375691212504985_639063337_n.jpg]

WARNING: Picture might be considered obscene because subject is not thin. And we all know that only skinny people can
show their stomachs and celebrate themselves. Well I’m not going to stand for that. This is my body. Not yours. MINE. Meaning the choices I make about it, are none of your fucking business. Meaning my size, IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.

If my big belly and fat arms and stretch marks and thick thighs offend you, then that’s okay. I’m not going to hide my body and my being to benefit your delicate sensitivities.

This picture is for the strange man at my nanny’s church who told me my belly was too big when I was five.

This picture is for my horseback riding trainer telling me I was too fat when I was nine.

This picture is for the girl from summer camp who told me I’d be really pretty if I just lost a few pounds

This picture is for all the fucking stupid advertising agents who are selling us cream to get rid of our stretch marks, a perfectly normal thing most people have (I got mine during puberty)

This picture is for Emily from middle school, who bullied me incessantly, made mocking videos about me, sent me nasty emails, and called me “lard”. She made me feel like I didn’t deserve to exist. Just because I happened to be bigger than her. I was 12. And she continued to bully me via social media into high school.

MOST OF ALL, this picture is for me. For the girl who hated her body so much she took extreme measures to try to change it. Who cried for hours over the fact she would never be thin. Who was teased and tormented and hurt just for being who she was.

I’m so over that.

THIS IS MY BODY, DEAL WITH IT."
Link

This is from the Facebook group "Humans of New York," and has gotten over 100,000 likes in 3 hours. The biggest disappointment, for me, is this was shared by an acquaintance who's a 19yo ballerina from Russia. I thought she'd be the last girl I'd hear about this from.

The girl in the photo explains that she has polycystic ovary syndrome, which causes insulin to rise, and makes it easy to gain weight. Yet despite her protests that she is healthy, and despite every article about PCOS urging that even a 5% drop in weight will vastly improve patient health, the healthiest activity she shows on her blog is... yoga.
She's talking about some more fat bullshit on her blog. Girls like this feel like they're on top of the world only online because of lame asses sucking up to them. They get brought back down to reality real fast when they see a skinny girl outside of their gingerbread house.

[Image: zAXLI.jpg]