rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Restaurant Forced to Remove "Misogynist" Urinals

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/rest...27cvx.html

So a playful, designer urinal is now misogynist. I remember they had these at Larry Flynns strip club in Vegas and I thought they were hilarious. Its not like girls (are supposed to) go in there anyway.

76% of readers in the poll do not find those urinals offensive. There is still some hope left.

Quote: (10-10-2012 05:04 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/rest...27cvx.html

So a playful, designer urinal is now misogynist. I remember they had these at Larry Flynns strip club in Vegas and I thought they were hilarious. Its not like girls (are supposed to) go in there anway.

You know this means that some white knighting peice of shit, totally sold them out.

Definitely smells like male feminist ratting-out.

This is what the lady who ultimately complained looks like. At least she has long hair.

[Image: attachment.jpg8111]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

^^^ I can see why she would take offense....look at her lips. Bahahahahahahahhaa.

The restaurant said the urinals were "a commonly used European design piece from female Dutch artist Meike van Schijnde" but would be removed.

Why doesn't this surprise me?

They spelled the name wrong, van Schijnde is not a Dutch name, van Schijndel is.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Wow...if they hadn't removed these urinals, I obviously would have thought it was just fine for men to actually urinate in women's mouths without their consent. Ridiculous.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (10-10-2012 05:39 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

76% of readers in the poll do not find those urinals offensive. There is still some hope left.

The tyranny of the minority.

They can do what they like, they can't change the fact that the majority of women are sexually submissive. Feminists have a massive guilt complex about that.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.