rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Future of Rooshvforum

Future of Rooshvforum

i think in a world where men are continuing to be alienated from society websites and forums like this are a needed refuge to men. watch tv and try and find a male oriented show its not easy. try watching NFL without seeing pink. try watching espn without females telling you the time of day with the sports. advertising is rampant in male bashing. men need an outlet to express thier maleness and its becoming harder for men to do this in society. men are smart and will find an outlet and to me this is the best male forum ive come across. i suspect more men will also follow my path and look to forums like this to find their male outlet. i for one am tired of the pussification of america.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Future of Rooshvforum

Tonight we dine in hell.

Future of Rooshvforum

This scares me, really....

Future of Rooshvforum

Eh. There's plenty to complain about, but there's also plenty to be happy about. There's really no other time and no other place that I'd rather be born.

Future of Rooshvforum

If the meetup this Saturday goes well I was thinking of getting a huge house in some European location and having fellow members come to live. We can do fun side missions from time to time..

[Image: fight_club_035.jpg]

Future of Rooshvforum

Quote: (10-08-2012 10:55 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

If the meetup this Saturday goes well I was thinking of getting a huge house in some European Asian location and having fellow members come to live. We can do fun side missions from time to time..

Project... Bollywood?

[Image: i2bk1no0.jpg]

Future of Rooshvforum

If the meetup this Saturday goes well I was thinking of getting a huge house in some European location and having fellow members come to live. We can do fun side missions from time to time..

I would love to come and go.

Guy with No Game: Where are you going to stay when you're in Europe?

Tuthmosis: I'm going to spend a few days visiting the guys at Roosh House and then head out to XYZ.

Guy with No Game: What's Roosh House?

Tuthmosis: Never mind.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Future of Rooshvforum

Quote: (10-09-2012 02:08 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Tuthmosis: I'm going to spend a few days visiting the guys at Roosh House and then head out to XYZ.

That would actually make you a bigger conspiracy than the alleged Freemasonry and whatnot [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Future of Rooshvforum

Shit, I can see outposts like these being set up. Every member from their respective region contributes like $500 a year that goes toward renting a dilapidated house somewhere in some shithole neighborhood. One on the west coast U.S., one on East coast, one in Central America, one in SA, one in Canada, western europe, eastern europe, FSU, SE asia...

I'd do it.

I can just see it: a gym in the basement, pantry stocked with ACV and baking soda, rows of zinc supplements, a bathtub filled with protein powder, fridge full of boneless skinless chicken breasts and kale, closets stashed with condoms (or not), lube, morning after pills, manifestos from Heartiste and Mark Mintner laying around...

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Future of Rooshvforum

I'm all for the Roosh house idea. I just hope it wouldn't spurn some type of Al Qaeda like manhunt with Roosh and members being persecuted by local governments for pillaging through their women with little to no remorse.

Future of Rooshvforum

Great idea, I'd definitely make a stop by if not set up residency for a while when I actually take a big chunk of time off work and travel.

I think we need a "vetted" member-only subsection for these types of discussions...just to help prevent them from becoming public record and to keep out the riff-raff. Members would become vetted once they've met another already vetted member in the real world, or have strong reputation already.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Future of Rooshvforum

I'd be down for this

Future of Rooshvforum

That would be pretty dope. I'd be down once I pay off some debts.

Future of Rooshvforum

Quote: (10-09-2012 02:08 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

[Image: lol.gif]
[attachment=8118]

Future of Rooshvforum

Quote: (10-09-2012 03:16 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

Shit, I can see outposts like these being set up. Every member from their respective region contributes like $500 a year that goes toward renting a dilapidated house somewhere in some shithole neighborhood. One on the west coast U.S., one on East coast, one in Central America, one in SA, one in Canada, western europe, eastern europe, FSU, SE asia...

I'd do it.

I can just see it: a gym in the basement, pantry stocked with ACV and baking soda, rows of zinc supplements, a bathtub filled with protein powder, fridge full of boneless skinless chicken breasts and kale, closets stashed with condoms (or not), lube, morning after pills, manifestos from Heartiste and Mark Mintner laying around...

Jump to 1:15
Jump to 2:19, 4:55 = effects of Feminism
Jump to 2:59 = Roosh buys new gloves
Jump to 6:02 = Roosh after press conference Feb 2016
Jump to 9:34 = A Feminist receiving feedback, retreating to safe space

Future of Rooshvforum

Nice bump. Way to resurrection.

Minter still had cred back then & we were discussing a fraternity.

Future of Rooshvforum

Truer today than ever. Bacon's post was ahead of its time.

Americans are dreamers too

Future of Rooshvforum

ROOSHV Forum 2019 Oculus Rift V.R.

Everyone with their ideal avatar and their virtual booze, bullshitting about travel & bitches.

[Image: attachment.jpg30036]   

Business as usual.

Future of Rooshvforum

Bump of an interesting old thread.

I would offer my place up as a RooshV outpost. Unfortunately the only pussy around here are bobcats. Great place for survival, but not game.

Bucharest looks nice though. Bucharest Penthouse

"Women however should get a spanking at least once a week by their husbands and boyfriends - that should be mandated by law" - Zelcorpion

Future of Rooshvforum

Neat idea to live in a high testosterone male enclave, but such things are only temporary. As I've gotten older I realize that we go through phases of life or perhaps periods where one theme dominates. A 45 year old man coming out of a toxic divorce has different self development needs compared to a 31 year old stone cold pussy slayer who has gotten jaded with women, people, and the world in general. The former needs a "Fight Club" like enclave to restore his testosterone, regain physical prowess, and taste the world anew. Whereas the latter most likely needs a family to remind him of the softer more balanced take on life. Both have their place in the world and both are not without flaws. You just have to understand where you are in your life and what you need to focus on to successfully transition to the next phase of your life.

Regarding the future of the forum, I think it needs better moderation to cull the redundant topics and keep the trolls away. Some bemoan the number of posters who get high rep counts with lifestyle and entertainment related posts outside of "Game," and I get why that is, but we are in a "post Game" world. Even Roosh has admitted so as he published his magnum opus aptly titled "Game." Where we are now is a phase where everyone, including mainstream media to an extent, has acknowledged the merits of game. Mystery, Style, Tyler (Owen Cook of RSD fame), David Deangelo, Ross Jeffries, Paul Janka and all those have more or less moved on. Most ended up in LTRs or marriages. Their techniques and stories have inspired a generation of men to try and improve their station in life, but many realized that game alone doesn't solve all your problems. But that is no surprise because life is more complex and nuanced than trying to convince a girl in a club to sleep with you. In my opinion the forum should continue to become a place of honest and quality discussion for all aspects of male living in the world, not just game. But of course it's up to Roosh, after it's his work and the community was founded on his charisma and message.

What does bother me though is the slow creep of racism and bigotry that has come to the forums. I am by no means a raging liberal, but I also recognize that we all come from different walks of life but face the same challenges as men. If the 4chan like basement dweller bigotry seeps into the forum, then the quality and value of the discussions will decline. The most thoughtful and experienced posters will think twice before posting and so on.

Just my two cents.

Future of Rooshvforum

I agree with the above post.

Ethnonationalism/Alt-Right propoganda has been the worse to happen to the Manosphere/Red Pill community. People like RooshV jumped on the bandwagon to try and keep the masses happy, but at the end of the day it comes as a net cost to the Manosphere.

There is nothing wrong with having a low-migration political position, but you cannot create an ideology based on Racism. Hence, the Alt-Right came to a dead-end. Now, the Manosphere/Red Pill needs to be up the pieces and try and continue from where we were pre-Trump.

I think this forum needs to move into Philosophy in a more serious way. Philosophy is where the Manosphere will gain its biggest victories. Once we can win and change the Philosophical discussions it is all downstream from there.

Religion, in terms of History and Philosophy, is something we can easily beat the Cultural Liberals at, so I think we should focus more on that.

Future of Rooshvforum

We aren't racist just because we don't want low IQ "migrants" or muslims that want to kill us or take over coming to our country, I'd call it common sense.

Future of Rooshvforum

Quote: (01-20-2019 10:08 AM)monsquid Wrote:  

Regarding the future of the forum, I think it needs better moderation to cull the redundant topics and keep the trolls away. Some bemoan the number of posters who get high rep counts with lifestyle and entertainment related posts outside of "Game," and I get why that is, but we are in a "post Game" world. Even Roosh has admitted so as he published his magnum opus aptly titled "Game." Where we are now is a phase where everyone, including mainstream media to an extent, has acknowledged the merits of game. Mystery, Style, Tyler (Owen Cook of RSD fame), David Deangelo, Ross Jeffries, Paul Janka and all those have more or less moved on. Most ended up in LTRs or marriages. Their techniques and stories have inspired a generation of men to try and improve their station in life, but many realized that game alone doesn't solve all your problems. But that is no surprise because life is more complex and nuanced than trying to convince a girl in a club to sleep with you. In my opinion the forum should continue to become a place of honest and quality discussion for all aspects of male living in the world, not just game. But of course it's up to Roosh, after it's his work and the community was founded on his charisma and message.

What does bother me though is the slow creep of racism and bigotry that has come to the forums. I am by no means a raging liberal, but I also recognize that we all come from different walks of life but face the same challenges as men. If the 4chan like basement dweller bigotry seeps into the forum, then the quality and value of the discussions will decline. The most thoughtful and experienced posters will think twice before posting and so on.

Just my two cents.

This is like the... 4th? 5th? time we've had this discussion. Each time a bunch of posters left.
It is what it is. Ethnonationalism is the global trend right now and it's not going away.

Would really like to get 1st of the month registration back, but it's been asked for enough times that Roosh has undoubtedly seen the requests and decided not to do it. His forum his rules, so I'm not gonna say he's wrong.

Quote: (01-20-2019 10:47 AM)mzp1 Wrote:  

There is nothing wrong with having a low-migration political position, but you cannot create an ideology based on Racism. Hence, the Alt-Right came to a dead-end. Now, the Manosphere/Red Pill needs to be up the pieces and try and continue from where we were pre-Trump.
I think this forum needs to move into Philosophy in a more serious way. Philosophy is where the Manosphere will gain its biggest victories. Once we can win and change the Philosophical discussions it is all downstream from there.
Religion, in terms of History and Philosophy, is something we can easily beat the Cultural Liberals at, so I think we should focus more on that.

Yeah, buncha people say this each time it's come up too. Each time they've been proven pretty conclusively wrong. Culture controls philosophy, not the other way around, and culture is controlled in large part by race. 20th-21st century philosophy is mostly a circle jerk which changes no minds and influences nobody.
But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Why don't you write some killer posts about philosophy and religion and change the discussion yourself, instead of telling other people what you think they need to do?

Future of Rooshvforum

Quote: (01-20-2019 10:59 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

Yeah, buncha people say this each time it's come up too. Each time they've been proven pretty conclusively wrong. Culture controls philosophy, not the other way around, and culture is controlled in large part by race. 20th-21st century philosophy is mostly a circle jerk which changes no minds and influences nobody.
But hey, maybe I'm wrong. Why don't you write some killer posts about philosophy and religion and change the discussion yourself, instead of telling other people what you think they need to do?

Yeah, you are correct it has come up a few times. But this forum and the Manosphere did make good progress prior to the Alt-RIght moving in. It has come up a few times but it looks like we are slowly moving away from the Alt-Right and getting back to the original spirit of the Manosphere.

I am planning to write up some Philosophy post but dont expect many interesting responses, given the Deep forum was already closed down.

I think we need to get together and try and agree on some Philosophical foundations, from which we can agree to work together. The problem is Men have their own ideas about Religion/Philosophy, so we need to try and get a more objective and universal Philosophy that we can all agree on as a good starting point.

I propose we can do this by looking at Indo-European Religion, History and Philosophy. We start off by considering Indo-European Literature as a starting point and develop Philosophy as commentary on that.

All religions seem to have some Literature as a basis, eg The Bible, Quran, Vedas, etc Indo European Philosophy will start off with the acceptance of all Indo European literature and aim to derive Philosophy from that.

I already have some good results from this perspective so will write that up. But I think we need a more concerted effort to try and agree on a foundation, even if not all people here will take Indo-European as a foundation, but the Christians and others who disagree, already have their own position, which they are free to develop ideas from and influence society, as we can from Indo European Literature.

Future of Rooshvforum

Quote: (10-08-2012 05:25 PM)bacon Wrote:  

i think in a world where men are continuing to be alienated from society websites and forums like this are a needed refuge to men. watch tv and try and find a male oriented show its not easy. try watching NFL without seeing pink. try watching espn without females telling you the time of day with the sports. advertising is rampant in male bashing. men need an outlet to express thier maleness and its becoming harder for men to do this in society. men are smart and will find an outlet and to me this is the best male forum ive come across. i suspect more men will also follow my path and look to forums like this to find their male outlet. i for one am tired of the pussification of america.

If this thread was posted today in 2019 my reaction would be "No shit, Sherlock". But it was posted in 2012 when most of us were in the blue pill world.

The solution to the problem is simple, really. We need to network, in person, both among RVF and with other red pill groups. Roosh has been doing this but I'm thinking we need to make regional chapters with regular scheduled meetings. The best days of my life was being in a fraternity with other like minded men. It wasn't Animal House and there wasn't any real hazing - We drank beers, planned parties and raised food drives to benefit our community.

Hitting the gym together, going to the range, camping trips, happy hours etc is what we should be doing. The problem, however, is developing a system that makes this both possible and discreet.

Think about what the average American male would say about this: 5-10 men meet... go to the gym together, hit the gun range and dump a few hundred rounds down range, then camp out for the night drinking whiskey and exchanging ideas around the fire. They would say "sounds gay". That contrived mentality spoon fed to the modern man is what is destroying masculine culture in the West.

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT