rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brooke Shields - then and now

Then:

[Image: brooke_shields_acwqz.jpg]

Now:

[Image: article-2214517-1567C653000005DC-957_634x700.jpg]

Not looking bad for an 47 year old without make up or fixed hair.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I always wondered how those older celebrities feel when they when wake up and see their face, then later in the day with makeup they look good. That can't be a great feeling at all.

Quote: (10-08-2012 01:56 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Not looking bad for an 47 year old without make up or fixed hair.

Yeah, one is with makeup and one without. I bet she'd look pretty good for 47, with a light touch of makeup.

I, for one, ain't mad at her. Brooke held off the wall for a long-ass time, looking good well into her 40s. This wall collision is a recent development.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

With makeup:

[Image: MV5BMTU4ODU3NjA2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTU3...SY960_.jpg]

I think women really overdo it with the avoidance of sun. That is a face of a woman who kept out of the sun for 40 years. Her skin actually looks in good shape, just pale.

The other thing is I don't mind women going out during the day without makeup, but to have your hair looked like you just got out of bed is unacceptable.

Brooke is now doing ads for LaZboy. Here she is talking about it -- mentions the makeup transformation at 1:05.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP9ClVd0_yk

Here's an actual ad. Bod looks good.

What point are you trying to make with comparing a studio shot with full makeup on vs the one without makeup in harsh light?

I work in the beauty industry for many years and half of the girls in their 20s look's like brooke in her 40s without their makeup. I think brooke looks decent for her age.