rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat Friend Cock Block Vday Style

So whats with fat friends and cock blocking on valentines day? I had plans with this girl tonight and now randomly her friend who lives an hour away doesn't want to be alone Vday and shows up to hang out with her best friend. and now their trying to get me to go out with her, her fat friend and my friend on a quad dinner.?! what do yall think?

Go to the dinner, but BE specific on your intent with girl you want to bang.

Should go something like this:

"hey girl I want to bang, I noticed how important <insert fat friends name> is to you. My plans however were for us to get together and on our own to really make some Valentines magic. So, what are your plans for us to end together at night and make sine Valentine magic after dinner?"

this should make clear what your intent is and the direction you ate heading.

Bottomline. Be direct and very clear that your intentions are to fuck tonight, not take her and her fattie friend to a free Valentine meal at your expense.

Don't be afraid, if this girl truly wants to bang you, shell appreciate you helping her console her cockless friend, and find a way to end up with you.

If she gives you bullshit that she wants to be with her friend, well I think I just saved you 200 bucks man!

Go find a singles party, and swoop there! There are lots of them tonight!

Quote: (02-14-2010 07:02 PM)armanid27 Wrote:  

Go to the dinner, but BE specific on your intent with girl you want to bang.

Should go something like this:

"hey girl I want to bang, I noticed how important <insert fat friends name> is to you. My plans however were for us to get together and on our own to really make some Valentines magic. So, what are your plans for us to end together at night and make sine Valentine magic after dinner?"

this should make clear what your intent is and the direction you ate heading.

Bottomline. Be direct and very clear that your intentions are to fuck tonight, not take her and her fattie friend to a free Valentine meal at your expense.

Don't be afraid, if this girl truly wants to bang you, shell appreciate you helping her console her cockless friend, and find a way to end up with you.

If she gives you bullshit that she wants to be with her friend, well I think I just saved you 200 bucks man!

Go find a singles party, and swoop there! There are lots of them tonight!

Disagreed. Never tell a girl you want to fuck her. That is a huge mistake. You have to let her know you want to bang indirectly by running game. Never say, "I want to bang you." If anything say you were looking to have an intimate night.

It's hard to tell what to do with the information given. Both armanid and brandon e are right, but in different situations and depending on your relationship with the girl.

In this situation, it is great to have a friend who is willing to jump on the grenade.

I dont think Armaid meant say I want to bang, its more "insert random bang-worthy chick-name here". I would not go for that deal with the fat friend in any case, I would preferably just tell her " thats ok, lets do something another time" with a smile and not speak of it anymore... fuck taking her desperate fatty friend a receipe for disaster..

"hey I am a fat cock-blocker I wanna tag along" Not on my watch bitch, should be the appropriate answer.

Id rather blow the chance, than go for that and feel like a complete wussy dork, which I definately would. If she is seriously interested she will dump her friend or at the least make sure to hook up another time.

First of all, I think Vday is for lame people, with the only exception that in some cities it is a great night to run game on dissapointed girls.

But any day of the year, i think friendships are more important, so if one girl prefers to hang out with her good friend instead of me, she will gain points from my perspective and I would tell her: "fine, we shall have a magic night when the rest of the world is not, as of tonight [invent a plan B]"

But I would never go out with both of them, they must know you mean game, set and match!
i.e. recently a girl called me to meet at a gourmet coffee shop after her gym session (nearby), then she calls me 2 hrs before the meeting to ask if i mind if one of her best friends -who also goes to the gym- comes along

- me: no, get rid of her I want to have some chat time with you...
- she: jokes about her friend being hot and all (which I knowis true)
- me: tonight you called me to meet you, I agreed WITH you only, I'll pass review on your 2 best friends after you and then unite them all 3 in my bed after the probational period [Image: tongue.gif]

She got -literally- rid of her friend and arrived alone...so depending on the girl and situation, you can jokingly, directly or indirectly be clear of your desires and intentions.

Quote: (02-15-2010 03:18 AM)Quasi Wrote:  

I dont think Armaid meant say I want to bang, its more "insert random bang-worthy chick-name here".

Yup. This is what I meant.

"and now their trying to get me to go out with her, her fat friend and my friend on a quad dinner.?! what do yall think?"

Without question, I would skip it.

"First of all, I think Vday is for lame people, with the only exception that in some cities it is a great night to run game on dissapointed girls."

True.

yea, i went. it sucked, no bang. that wont happen again.

I strongly feel that if you had made your intentions clear to the girl BEFORE meeting up. 2 things could have happened.

1. You get laid
2. You know straight up she is playing you, and go elsewhere.

I hope you went Dutch at least!

" yea, i went. it sucked, no bang. that wont happen again. "

Lesson learned. The most important thing is to avoid this mistake in the future.

If you are rolling with a girl and she wants to bring a friend, guy or girl, do a take away.

Unless she is bringing another fly girl and you can Vicky Christina them: http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/07/pul...stina.html

Yea it was a last minute thing, she knew what my intentions were and she knows she messed up, i could feel it throughout the whole night. We'll see how this turns out.

oh yea and...
Quote: (02-15-2010 01:18 PM)armanid27 Wrote:  

I hope you went Dutch at least!

apetizers were on her, my meal was on me

Well, the reason you made this post was because your inner jaguar allready knew this was BS, next time he is telling you to go elsewhere for a better view of the jungle, you know what to do [Image: biggrin.gif]