rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anyone else get trolled by fatties?

I'm a fairly slender guy. I'm 5'7" and weight around 150. My build is very similar to Bruce Lee's. At the past two concert events I've been to, I've been getting hit on by fatties.

During a Linkin Park concert, a fat girl yelled out "Hey, you're cute!" With a disgusted look in my face, I said "Thanks" and walked away.

Yesterday at Virginfest, a fattie and her fat friend were hanging out near a vendor where I attempted to buy a drink. The fattie yelled out to me, "You, in the plaid shirt! I like Asian guys! Heyyyyyy!" [Image: dodgy.gif] Her fat ass friend even stood in line behind me and was telling me how much the other whale wanted me.

These aren't the only instances where this has happened. Back in college fatties would be unusually attracted to me for some reason. Is it the norm that bigger women try to catch a slimmer guy? I don't really understand it but it's sickening to me.

Just let 'em give you head behind a shed and never ask for their name.

Exactly, ignore them and get on with your day

If you don't react you're not trolled and they just wasted their time talking to you.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Yes. I have a relatively similar build, although I'm not asian. I noticed that once I started carrying myself more alpha, they don't approach as often. When they do, scout if they have any hbs in their circle. If not, ignore.

What I'm seeing here is that the fatties think because you're asian/indian they are settling and have no anxiety about approaching you. I'm sure that wouldn't happen to a white guy with a similar build.

Ha- I just wrote about this in forum lounge: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9856-p...#pid282772

Quote: (10-07-2012 11:19 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What I'm seeing here is that the fatties think because you're asian/indian they are settling and have no anxiety about approaching you. I'm sure that wouldn't happen to a white guy with a similar build.

I agree to a certain extent

Asian guys are fat girls kryptonite. I had to stop hanging out with my Asian friend due to this. Every time we'd hang out groups of fatties would approach. It had a detrimental effect on my self esteem.

I'm white. It still happens. Could be the height (or lack thereof)

^^^^Agree. Bring an Asian wing to the club/bar and you get swarmed. I'm thinking it may be the "General Tso" effect. The only way to balance this is to hang with black guyz that will gladly snap them all up before they get too close to you.

Quote: (10-07-2012 11:46 AM)ryanf Wrote:  

Depends on the demographic of the venue. As long as there's a few Asian or black dudes in the bar, fat girls never approach me. They prefer those guys. No idea why, but they provide anti-cockblocking while I go in for the skinny cute girls. [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (10-07-2012 11:46 AM)ryanf Wrote:  

Most meatheads and tall guys (particularly white) are assumed to be alpha automatically by most women. I think fatties are afraid to approach them because they know they are out of their league.

An average build guy like me with a babyface, I feel that they are more bold to approach due to less repercussions. It sucks but it is what it is.

Fat women are invisible to me. I avoid any eye contact like I do with homeless people. Turns me into the hulk when they approach. Bitch you better run!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (10-07-2012 11:48 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

^^^^Agree. Bring an Asian wing to the club/bar and you get swarmed. I'm thinking it may be the "General Tso" effect. The only way to balance this is to hang with black guyz that will gladly snap them all up before they get too close to you.

Yeah my black friends are like heat seeking missiles to fat white girls. It make perfect logistical sense. Cute thin American hamster with her fat friend. Fat friend will cockblock as soon as they go to the bathroom. Bring a brother and things go even keel. Nuking the hamster and they don't even know it.

Quote: (10-07-2012 12:19 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Yeah my black friends are like heat seeking missiles to fat white girls. It make perfect logistical sense. Cute thin American hamster with her fat friend. Fat friend will cockblock as soon as they go to the bathroom. Bring a brother and things go even keel. Nuking the hamster and they don't even know it.
I use this rule when I post at the bar if there's fatty traffic that night. I look for an Asian/black guy combo and sit one person away effectively blocking all plus sized traffic that could come my way.

Don't sweat it. If you have a baby face it means you're just young. This is just a stage in your game, as it was for me.

As I grew older, my baby face has slowly melted away to reveal a dashing young man that young women love... nothing to worry about here knowledgeseeker, it's just a matter of time before you hit your stride (but you must have the discipline to keep improving yourself).

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I know a few Indian guys that let themselves get trolled by fatties in order to get laid because it's the only way that works. I guess those big girls smell that curry rich perspiration and get all hot and bothered. I call em "ethnic food cravings."

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

"General Tso" effect lmao.

I'm thinking it may be the "General Tso" effect.

LOL. Fat bitches smell that monosodium glutamate and it gets their glands moist.

I have Asian ancestry and I've been hit on by the occasional fatty but I just ignore them.

Sometimes I go out of my way to insult them.

It can get depressing being hit on by only fat whores.

Ha, baby face here myself. Always get carded, paired with doubt of authenticity.

Once I was at a dance party and there was this huge 5 f 10, 300 pounds girl. She was repugnant, ugly face, arrogant with bad attitude. Some fat women have beautiful face, but this one had no redeeming qualities. She invited me to dance. She saw in my face I was so insulted by her invitation that she started talking shit and saying fuck you etc.

I think maybe they don't feel intimidated since they are bigger, and since they think like men, they think they have a chance. They want to be in control and have the upper hand, they prey like men.

At another dance party, a tall, beautiful blonde girl invited me to dance. She was an 8, taller and bigger than me. I'm good looking, but I didn't understand why she came all the way to invite me until a few minutes later. She was expecting me to be crushed and submissive, and wanted to be in control, and as she began to realize I was having the upper hand she became extremely uncomfortable.

Later that night, I saw her with a shorter guy, she was spending the evening with him. He seemed very gentle and caring etc and submissive. I watched them for a few minutes and concluded this : there was no sexuality between them, they were like 2 kids. At the end of the party I met her on the streets and she was going home alone.

I think women are as confused as men now... they simply don't know how it works anymore. Those young women are not accustomed to being hit on anymore. It's like they don't like feeling like women, feeling like a woman is a bad thing... they have to be in control. They're brainwashed by feminists.

Quote: (10-07-2012 11:19 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I've seen this with respect to skinny guys, not really Asian/Indian men.

Found this trophy (on left):

[Image: 16839988842623113810.jpeg]

She says she loves skinny guys, and that she's a BBW.

These fat girls know that there are tons of nerdy skinny guys in little demand. So fatties have 'comparative advantage' with skinny men, and know these guys will be too pussy to ever call her out for being fat.

And by skinny, I mean guys of BMI 20 or under.

Quote: (10-07-2012 12:51 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I know a few Indian guys that let themselves get trolled by fatties in order to get laid because it's the only way that works. I guess those big girls smell that curry rich perspiration and get all hot and bothered. I call em "ethnic food cravings."

I was at a bar once with my buddy and there was this short Indian troll gaming this 300lb chick. He must have been reading nigels big game, because instead of buying her a drink he bought her a pizza.

Quote: (10-07-2012 03:22 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2012 12:51 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I was at a bar once with my buddy and there was this short Indian troll gaming this 300lb chick. He must have been reading nigels big game, because instead of buying her a drink he bought her a pizza.

[Image: fattitude.gif]