rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bald = Dominant?

Bald = Dominant?

This and this.

Apparently in testing while balding men look more passive and less attractive, men who shave their head actually look more dominant. Slightly less attractive than a regular unshaven head, but perceived as stronger, more dominant, older, and taller. Not sure how to capitalize on that yet unless yuo're rocking the Mr Clean look, though with trends in the US that might be the way to go in the future.

Bald = Dominant?

It is a thin line between being perceived as bald in a pitiful way and bald in a masculine way. I'm sure there are many Manginas who sport such a style with glasses and slumped shoulders, and thus never get any of the benefits. But overall yes, I agree that if a man is balding heavily, it is better to shave everything off and build a new style around that. A good body is needed though.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Bald = Dominant?

Yeah I think it has more to do with how you carry yourself if you can pull off the bald look.

Bald heads on white guys also seem to look better if you have a good tan.

I am 25 and on my way. Probably by the time I'm 30 I will just shave my head.

Bald = Dominant?

Yea I'm on my way too.
I think the key is to be less
[Image: cc-2.jpg]
and more
[Image: kane1.jpg]

Bald = Dominant?

I think it really helps with this look to have facial hair, so you can balance the lack of hair up top with hair on the face.

Bald = Dominant?

I started to notice that I was losing my hair about 4-5 months ago. I said fuck it and buzzed it all off. Now I take a #1 guard to it every 2 weeks. Women love to touch my head!

It probably helps that I have also went from a bodyweight of 140# to 165#, increased my bench to 220# from 135#, my squat from 180# to 265#, and run 2 miles as fast as possible twice a week.

Thanks Uncle Roosh!

"Okay (and I'm laughing now, because this is so funny), so we're A) not supposed to give you flowers, B) pay you compliments, or C) look at you. Anything else? Because I'm struggling to figure out the reason why after hearing that, I'm feeling like I'd rather get fucked in the ass by a Cape Buffalo than ever have to sit through dinner with you. Maybe you can figure it out for me. When you do, let me know. I'll be at Natasha's house."

Bald = Dominant?

I agree with this. In addition to skin tone, muscle build, and facial hair, certain men inherently look better with bald heads on account of their skull structure. I would add however that too many guys throw in the towel and chainsaw their hair too early. I have a friend who was just beginning to recede who was talking about shaving it all off, in his mid-20's. If you have hair much further than midway on your head, you shouldn't shave it all off - yet. There's a certain point where thin, receding hair, closely cropped or even slightly combed forward, looks almost as good as a full head of hair.

Some guys look kind of boring without hair. Hats are your friend in this case. Try ivy and derby hats. They make you look much younger.

Bald = Dominant?

I hope that bald gamesman extraordinaire krauser will weigh in on this one.

Bald = Dominant?

A bald head works best with a bit of stubble or facial hair and a good physique.

Bald = Dominant?

I've got a pretty thick head of hair, but in the summer I will usually buzz it down to about a 1.

I've noticed a marked difference in how I'm perceived by both men and women with my hair cut very short. In both cases I'm seen as more dominant, powerful and violent. People often ask me if I'm in the Marines (I'm fairly well-built so that probably contributes as well, but the haircut is the major factor).

What's interesting is that almost everyone tells me that I look objectively worse with my hair buzzed short, but for whatever reason I tend to do better with women when it's short.

I think it's just confirmation of the primary attraction trigger for women being power/social dominance rather than looks. Also the effectiveness of inner game, i.e. I feel more dominant and masculine with shorter hair and that subconsciously influences my behavior. I believe Roosh has mentioned this same phenomenon in regards to his beard.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Bald = Dominant?

Bald heads look better on black guys (MJ, Samuel L Jackson, etc.). It all depends on how your head is shaped. If you have an alien head or a bullethead, you need hair.

Bald = Dominant?

Bald means you've hit the wall.

Bald = Dominant?

Quote: (10-07-2012 08:55 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

I've got a pretty thick head of hair, but in the summer I will usually buzz it down to about a 1.

I've noticed a marked difference in how I'm perceived by both men and women with my hair cut very short. In both cases I'm seen as more dominant, powerful and violent. People often ask me if I'm in the Marines (I'm fairly well-built so that probably contributes as well, but the haircut is the major factor).

What's interesting is that almost everyone tells me that I look objectively worse with my hair buzzed short, but for whatever reason I tend to do better with women when it's short.

I think it's just confirmation of the primary attraction trigger for women being power/social dominance rather than looks. Also the effectiveness of inner game, i.e. I feel more dominant and masculine with shorter hair and that subconsciously influences my behavior. I believe Roosh has mentioned this same phenomenon in regards to his beard.

Yeah when I shaved my head I got alot of commments liike..."why did you shaved your head I liked you better with hair"

I said "I was losing all my hair"

Them "No you weren't"

I couldn't tell if they were just trying to be nice or literally never noticed. Once I started losing some hair that is one of the first things I notice on another guy. haha

Here is a website I went to when I wasn't too sure. I have a big nose so having a bald head is not the best but eventually it will have to do.
http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.html?topic=15653.0

Bald = Dominant?

I read somewhere that testosterone increases the chance of balding so maybe that's why, but if you're bald it's better to have a goatee so you look more manly.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Bald = Dominant?

1. bald head can look good or bad so anyone who blindly shave his head to look more dominant is rather stupid. wentworth miller looks good like that but some guys have weird heads shape

2. bald head = dominance is just another simple wattered down funky truth for the masses. the idea itself that shaving head can make a guy more manly is so retarded. yeah it may make him look in a certain way sure but that's it, can he back this impression up with anything else?

Bald = Dominant?

Quote: (10-07-2012 11:01 AM)mental Wrote:  

I read somewhere that testosterone increases the chance of balding so maybe that's why, but if you're bald it's better to have a goatee so you look more manly.

I read that too. I think is was in Blue Pill Monthly. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Bald = Dominant?

Quote: (10-07-2012 11:04 AM)XXL Wrote:  

2. bald head = dominance is just another simple wattered down funky truth for the masses. the idea itself that shaving head can make a guy more manly is so retarded. yeah it may make him look in a certain way sure but that's it, can he back this impression up with anything else?

Did you read the study, or the article about it?

Bald = Dominant?

Looking good bald depends on a lot of things.

Bald = Dominant?

Quote: (10-07-2012 10:14 AM)jammer Wrote:  

Bald heads look better on black guys (MJ, Samuel L Jackson, etc.). It all depends on how your head is shaped. If you have an alien head or a bullethead, you need hair.

It used to be that only black dudes could get away with being bald without people thinking they are on chemo. I'm glad the style is now acceptable for everyone. I always thought clean, shiny dome + goatee look was sharp.

Bald = Dominant?

Yeah genetics suck. I'm 36 but look 28. Full head of hair, which is proof you don't always take your mom's side. All of them went bald quick.

This chicky I had in the bed the other day freaked when she knew how old I was. My response was, "yeah, it means I make beautiful babies". And that's when it started. [Image: banana.gif]

Bald = Dominant?

I shave my head. Look more in the mold of GSP as opposed to Moby, thank god. Shaved head with some muscle mass and walking with your head up tall, and shoulders back, gets girls wet.

Bald = Dominant?

Quote: (10-07-2012 12:15 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I shave my head. Look more in the mold of GSP as opposed to Moby, thank god. Shaved head with some muscle mass and walking with your head up tall, and shoulders back, gets girls wet.

^^^ Oh now. Stop stroking the ego. The girls get wet with nervous sweat. BALD= CREEPY. "Git way from me creepy bald guy". Do we need to poll the girls on reddit?

Bald guys have all the game:

[Image: attachment.jpg8043]   

[Image: attachment.jpg8044]   

They kill guys like this:

[Image: attachment.jpg8045]   

Bald dudes soak up the 4-5 in the bar to give me passage to the 8-9's.

Bald = Dominant?

New category: Bald troll

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Bald = Dominant?

Just don't look like this freak:

[Image: Jared_Loughner12_370x278.jpg]

Bald = Dominant?

I only read the title of this thread, but I don't like bald or dominant women.