rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

“I love pain."

“I love pain."

I’ve been talking to a new girl I met, cute and petite. I have been consistently racheting up the alpha and dominating tenor of my conversations with her. The conversation has strayed to jokes about me spanking her for her “insolence” (silly shit tests). I noted the increasingly enthusiastic response to that line of conversation. So I smelled a freak and pushed the envelope to questionable limits, with lines such as “I will give you a beat down.” So, today, she admitted over the phone that “I like pain.” I knew it! I’m not necessarily into dishing out pain, but I gotta admit I’m turned on by the submissive aspect of it. So, we made plans for me to come over to her place Saturday night. So, I envision some spanking, hair pulling and choking going on. I’ve done some rough stuff with other girls, but this calls for taking it to another level. Any suggestions? I’m giddy like a kid with a new bike.

“I love pain."

Bring a couple neckties that you don't care about so you can tie her up to the bed face down

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

“I love pain."

what girl does not like pain?? Ancestors of those that did not, or could not, handle the pain died out and did nto pass the genes. Genghis style

“I love pain."

Tie her up, gag her and duct tape her mouth, smack her with your belt. If she lets you do all that you've got yourself a keeper. [Image: whip.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

“I love pain."

lol

“I love pain."

Quote: (10-04-2012 03:50 PM)MMM Wrote:  

I’ve been talking to a new girl I met, cute and petite. I have been consistently racheting up the alpha and dominating tenor of my conversations with her. The conversation has strayed to jokes about me spanking her for her “insolence” (silly shit tests). I noted the increasingly enthusiastic response to that line of conversation. So I smelled a freak and pushed the envelope to questionable limits, with lines such as “I will give you a beat down.” So, today, she admitted over the phone that “I like pain.” I knew it! I’m not necessarily into dishing out pain, but I gotta admit I’m turned on by the submissive aspect of it. So, we made plans for me to come over to her place Saturday night. So, I envision some spanking, hair pulling and choking going on. I’ve done some rough stuff with other girls, but this calls for taking it to another level. Any suggestions? I’m giddy like a kid with a new bike.

No gags. Stuff her panties in her mouth. It's dirtier, and more degrading. Also. grab her throat and put even pressure on her carotid arteries. Avoid anything around her throat, as you can damage the cartilage.

This could help.
http://dangerandplay.wordpress.com/2011/...e-a-woman/

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

“I love pain."

Make your ladder escalate. Start with the general non-pain causing rough stuff, little face slaps, little spankings, little chokings....and then stuff that's a bit harder. Talk to her as you escalate

"You like that? You want it harder? Tell me that you want it."

Have her say yes to escalations. If she is into it, she will assent.

Consider immoblizing her. One married slut I was fucking quite a while ago loved it when I put a pillow on the back of chair, had her bend over it, and then tied her wrists to the front legs of the chair. I walked around the chair. slapped her, and the rammed it right up her ass.

“I love pain."

It's on like donkey kong, now:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

“I love pain."

Dominating a girl sexually is a lot like gaming her. Lots of mental push/pull. Escalate at a pace you're comfortable with and gauge her reactions. Once you've got her absolutely into it back off a little and tease her, it will drive her nuts.

“I love pain."

I bet she likes getting smacked in the face. I'm serious. I was with two girls like that. Both latinas (they loooove to be dominated).

What nationality is this chick, btw?

“I love pain."

“I love pain."

Quote: (10-04-2012 03:50 PM)MMM Wrote:  

...she admitted over the phone that “I like pain.” I knew it! I’m not necessarily into dishing out pain, but I gotta admit I’m turned on by the submissive aspect of it. So, we made plans for me to come over to her place Saturday night. So, I envision some spanking, hair pulling and choking going on. I’ve done some rough stuff with other girls, but this calls for taking it to another level. Any suggestions? I’m giddy like a kid with a new bike.

The guys have the basics covered - belts, spanking, choking. Consider also canes and floggers. RVF'ers talk about choking here and here.

Odds are, if a girl straight up came out and admitted something like that, she's no stranger to this sort of thing and twenty whacks on the ass with a belt are going to seem like a beta male's delicate ministrations.

Some quick and dirty tricks:

Tie her hands with a tie before slipping the tie over a door. Shut the door so that that her hands are pulled over her head and belt her. It's fun to watch her wiggle.

Grab her hair with your left hand firmly and pull her over your knees. Rest your right hand on the small of her back for just a moment before spanking her. This is best done as one smooth movement.

When she's sucking your cock, pull her back by her hair and slap her straight in the face one to four times before shoving her back on your cock. Open palm slaps are louder and achieve a more dramatic effect than do backhanded slaps.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

“I love pain."

Many thanks gentlemen. Where else could I have gone with a question like this? That's why this forum rocks. I will be bringing the pain.

“I love pain."

Get some handcuffs

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

“I love pain."

Some girls are really into this. I caught a whiff of interest in pain/domination with a girl I was gaming, and later when banging her I was rough, manhandling her and choking her a little.

A few days later she was back at my place for a followup, and she said something like, "Yeah last time was good, but you weren't as rough as I was hoping."

So I resolved to give that bitch the rough fuck of her life. I started out slow, just slapping her lightly and pulling on her tits, and she got really turned on so I kept escalating and she kept getting more in to it.

By the end I was straight up slapping this bitch in the face as hard as I could, punching her in the tits and choking her nearly into unconsciousness. It was like the ultimate hate-fuck.

The next day I got a text from her saying that I'd left bruises. And then two minutes later, another text. "Can I come over tonight?"

Fuckin crazy bitch.

I figure she must have been abused as a kid or something, because being turn on by sex that violent just ain't normal or healthy. So I cut things off.

It was an interesting experience but I have no interest in literally battering a girl every time I want to get my nut off.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

“I love pain."

I would never slap a chick. For one, I like looking at her pretty face without bruises. I don't feel comfortable slapping her since I never slap anyone. Plus, you are at huge risk of social ostracizing if people see the bruises or even at risk for police intervention.

“I love pain."

Is she asian? only girls like this ive ever meet have been asian.

“I love pain."

Quote: (10-05-2012 11:29 AM)chyamor Wrote:  

She is Liberian. Since the admission, she has confirmed that she is into pain. So I have to bring it. It’s my duty as a man. However, I can’t see myself doing this on a steady basis. Like scorpion said, I have no interest in battering a girl every time I want to get my nut off.

“I love pain."

Ya, I love a girl who can go there. But not ONLY there.

I think slap bruises on a girls face are sexy. So has one of my girls - she's wear her bruises proudly.

“I love pain."

love this thread. i think deep down most girls like it not just rough, but very very rough. it's up to the man to bring it out of her.

“I love pain."

So last night the pain was brought ... slapping, biting, cock gagging. It was fun and I couldn't believe the shit coming out of my mouth, like "yeah bitch, suck it like its your job." But I couldn't see myself continually doing stuff like this at this intensity. At least for this chick, it was more about the pain and the role playing than the sex. Too much "work" just to get my rocks off. Thanks again for all the suggestions.

“I love pain."

[Image: G6ZF9.gif]

“I love pain."

Quote: (10-05-2012 01:36 PM)MMM Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2012 11:29 AM)chyamor Wrote:  

She is Liberian.

Perfect. Tell her you're going to go all Charles Taylor on her ass.

“I love pain."

My two cents - if a chick is into extreme violent sex don't write her off as deranged or abused as a child. I just finished "In Defense of Women" by HL Mencken and he says that chicks have a higher threshold for pain than men because they like the idea of being a martyr:

"In pain a man sees only an invasion of his liberty, strength and self-esteem. It floors him, masters him, and makes him ridiculous. But a woman, more subtle and devious in her processes of mind, senses the dramatic effect that the spectacle of her suffering makes upon the spectators, already filled with compassion for her feebleness. She would thus much rather be praised for facing pain with a martyr's fortitude than for devising some means of getting rid of it the first thought of a man."

In my experience the most well-adjusted feminine women liked me to bring the pain.

“I love pain."

Yes, it takes a lot of energy both, physical and mental, to abuse a woman. People think that degrading a woman only affects her but it takes something out of you too. You have to be a sadist to really enjoy it and not have it affect you afterwards.