rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Troubleshootingmen.net

Troubleshootingmen.net

So I'm driving down the road last night and a commercial comes on the radio for this site. Look out players! They have an expert panel of dudes on standby to call your asses out.
http://troubleshootingmen.net/men/Welcome--a-1.asp?ref=

" For only $18.87, the price of one dinner out, (after you click the instant coupon bar on the membership page), you receive 3 full months of unlimited access to our world of Troubleshooting Men. "

Is this the hamster version of the RVF?

Troubleshootingmen.net

Dafuq?

That looks like nothing I was expecting. They say you shouldn't try to understand women but I'd still like to know whether that layout is appealing to them and if so why.

Looks like a website for kids.

Troubleshootingmen.net

They should try to hire some guys from here for their bull pen.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Troubleshootingmen.net

My name is Rebecca F. Pittman. I am a professional model, motivational speaker and author who has worked with women to improve their appearance and relationships for over 30 years.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam thats a fat bitch

Troubleshootingmen.net

Hand model?

No wait...her hands are kinda fat too

Troubleshootingmen.net

Twinkie model, imo.

Troubleshootingmen.net

Troubleshootingmen.net

She's a model allright....model fast food customer.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.