rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First Date, Good Logistics, Need Help To Get Bang

So sunday night went to meet couple of the boys for grand final night at one the busier pubs in my city for this occasion. Got there a bit early and did a few approaches before they arrived. Turned out they were pretty late so opened up the best opener thread on my phone and just kept trying random ones.

Long story short got talking to this pair who were both showing me interest the one i liked most was a little drunk and her friend was talking to me more and seemed a bit more keen. Havent been laid since getting out of relationship about 3 weeks ago so thought fuck it i'll take what i can get.

Number closed her she seemed keen for me to stay but i went to meet my mates and left it at that.

So yesterday i text her.

Me: If i told you that you had a good body would you hold it against me? [Image: wink.gif]

Her: Haha who is this

Me: hmmm lets play the guessing game

Her: has that line EVER worked... Rees

Me: Haha maybe once, what u doin?

Her: well its not gonna work a second time, just watchin tv blah blah

So exchanged a few small talk messages then i hit her up for a meeting.

Me: Hey have you got much planned this week? would be good to catch up for a drink

her: yeh that sounds good

I left it hanging overnight on that. then today followed up.

Me: Hey hows it going, im free weds and thurs. going to see my uncle near yours anyway so we can catch up out there if u want.

Her: Yeh cool thursday works do u know (suburb)

Me : Not at all was counting on your local knowledge

Her: Well Bar something is good can meet you there

Me: sounds good say 7?

Her: Yeh that sounds good see u then.

So i was thinking of meeting her halfway but then thought it would fuck up any chance of getting a few drinks into her cause she would have to drive. I dont really want to bring her to mine just yet so thought best chance of getting the lay would be doing it out her way get a few drinks into us then cab it back to hers. I was in a pretty cruisy mood when i met her and was laying down some good game for my standards. there was some light touching and hugs. funny thing was i didnt even approach these 2.

So I dont have much date game and ive never attempted the first date bang before. I remember seeing a thread somewhere covering this but my level is no where near that. Im just hoping my looks get me in and i dont say anything to fuck it up. What do you guys reckon? am i getting taken for a spin or have i got a shot. Crtiticism is appreciated as is advice.

Oh and also i said for drinks but the place she has reccomended is a bar/resturant so im not entirely sure what shes expecting...

Cheers

Rees

Honestly if would be better to park at her house so you would definitely be coming back. If you meet her in the middle it will be hard to get alcohol and there is no location for the bang

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three