rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

yo mechanico, whats the best way to fuck up someone's car?

what's the best way to fuck up someone's car without doing cosmetic damage? saw a few posts some time back but cant find them now.

el mech mentioned breaking off a pencil lead in the keyhole once

Shouldn't you be staying out of fights? [Image: lol.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Switch the wires so that the brakes sound the horn instead of the brake lights.

If you want to just scare the shit out of them I got a great prank we used to do years ago. Get a small jug and put a hole in the lid to fit a spark plug in. Make sure it is tight enough no air can get in and out. Release some oxygen and acetylene into the jug and put the cap on. Pop the hood and remove a spark plug cap from the block and hook it up to the jug. When they start the car there will be a loud bang and small fire ball. Depending on how much you use of each which increase the desired effect. More oxygen will create a bigger fire ball and more acetylene will provide a louder pop. Don't get carried away or the hood will blow off or the windshield can be blown out.

If the gas cap isn't locked you could always put sugar in the gas tank.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Quote:Quote:

When they start the car there will be a loud bang and small fire ball. Depending on how much you use of each which increase the desired effect.

lol, death

Quote: (10-02-2012 02:12 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

When they start the car there will be a loud bang and small fire ball. Depending on how much you use of each which increase the desired effect.

lol, death

innit, nothing scarier than facing Lucifer after starting up the car to go for a drive.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Remember anything with explosive qualities now falls under terrorist laws so the old days of blowing cars up for fun are long gone.

Why do you want to mess someones car up Hiflo?

Good advice from Emech, you really don't want to be blowing up somebody's car. That being said, I remember reading about slicing a ping pong ball in half, filling it with Drano crystals, and wrap it in duct tape. Drop in gas tank and RUN! Not sure if the ping pong ball would actually fit, though, and I'm not mad enough at anyone to try it out.

You may want to go with a subtler tactic. Pick a tire and let half the air out. Repeat every night with the same tire or a different one. This will play a good mind game on your target with a lot less potential for trouble. Another thing I remember is pouring bleach all over the tires is supposed to make them smoke like crazy but I never tried that either.

Stick a beer bottle behind one of their tires.

Some dbag got me with that once. Do it on passenger side and they are less likely to notice it.

Epoxy in the key holes. Take a can of expanding insulation foam and spray it into their exhaust pipe.
Then jam a potato in there. The foam will expand all the way to the headers and harden.

Team Nachos

Damn you guys are some cruel SOBs. I don't fuck with people cars mainly because I love my car and don't want anyway fucking with it. Someone keyed the trunk in NYC for no reason which still pisses me off. Some of these (biginjapan) are just insane!

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

HiFlo on the actual day:

[Image: attachment.jpg7946]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Hiflo, don't fuck with anyone's car. But if you HAVE to, go catch a raccoon and then unlock the car door with a slim jim. Put aforementioned raccoon inside. A possum can work just as well.

Hiflo, You're in LA? South?

[Image: Rbgpl.jpg]

Team Nachos

Guys I'm not saying blow the car and the guy to pieces. If you use more acetylene than oxygen you get a really loud pop. It will scare the shit out of somebody more than anything. The 2 gases are what you use for a cutting a torch. Readily available and shouldn't be on a terrorist watch list.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Didn't Emech suggest fox urine in the A/C intake once?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Here's how it's done..

that was uhhh... methodical

Put a baloon on the gas exhaust so it inflates and explodes while driving.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Quote: (10-02-2012 05:49 PM)mental Wrote:  

Put a baloon on the gas exhaust so it inflates and explodes while driving.

Or stick a potato in the tailpipe and the car won't start.

Soy sauce or some other asian sauce that smells really bad into A/C intake.

Spray lubricant onto the brake disc.

Put a potato into the muffler. Car's going to die somewhere.

If you can open the gas cap, pour sugar in it. it will mess up the engine.

Quote: (10-02-2012 09:29 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Damn you guys are some cruel SOBs. I don't fuck with people cars mainly because I love my car and don't want anyway fucking with it. Someone keyed the trunk in NYC for no reason which still pisses me off. Some of these (biginjapan) are just insane!

Agreed, don't fuck with mans car. That's a bit cowardly.

I had a guy threatening to "hurt" my car before. I can tell you it's not funny.

I also had a brick thrown through my front windshield once. Not sure if it was just random vandalism or some old beef from years before but it cost me almost a day to replace it my self ( going to a out of town junkyard, cutting/sawing out the window of a old car which is not that easy as it looks. Those rubbers are made of demon rubber forged by Sauron himself. Then I had to cut out the old broken window from my own car which was of course easier but still a lot of work vaccuuming the glass splinters out of the interiour etc, then I had to buy fucking expensive glue and glue the new window in there.
It cost me day work and some 70 dollars. Shit ain't funny

I later found out that cutting the rubber with a saw-wire makes the job a lot easier.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (10-02-2012 09:22 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Take a can of expanding insulation foam and spray it into their exhaust pipe.
Then jam a potato in there. The foam will expand all the way to the headers and harden.

what does this do exactly?