rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sub-Saharan Africa - The Sexual Gem of undiscovered pleasure

I joined this forum because I don't see anything on black Africa.

Well, allow me to fill you gents in: I have been on "humanitarian" missions to such places as Uganda, Kenya, Mozambique, and the Gambia.

My Italian good looks have always been enough for me to woo women to bed, without a significant amount of game.

In The Congo I banged 3 pygmy chicks with super tight vaginas while on a safari, all of them tight, hairy and purple on the inside.

In Kenya I walked over fire and all the village women thought of me as a god, basically.

In Uganda I got oral sex from a girl with a bulging lip plate, and had the best orgasm of my life.

Man, I had so many amazing experiences that I just don't know where to start...

Love the 1st!

+1
Sub-Saharan Africa is fucking awesome for ass.

You seem a true humanitarian.

I'm scared to ask, but how did you know her vagina was purple on the inside?

Oh it is first of the month, all the newbies have arrived.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (10-01-2012 05:08 PM)brewmeister Wrote:  

In The Congo I banged 3 pygmy chicks with super tight vaginas while on a safari, all of them tight, hairy and purple on the inside.

Was it as purple as this.....[Image: troll.gif] ?????

It wasn't high humor, but was amusing and a good first attempt.

Dude... HIV...

Africa is definitely undiscovered territory. A lot of people are afraid of it or aren't interested in black women but given that it's such a large continent there should be variation.

Moma dropped a rich report on Nigeria not too long ago.

Quote: (10-01-2012 05:49 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Was it as purple as this.....[Image: troll.gif] ?????

Wow you beat me to it, I HATE YOU.

Quote: (10-01-2012 07:30 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Africa is definitely undiscovered territory. A lot of people are afraid of it or aren't interested in black women but given that it's such a large continent there should be variation.

Im more partial to the mulattas and black women from Brazil than Subsaharan Africa. But there is very little info on the area. Though most of the women I have met traveling from those countries (i.e. there is a colony of Nigerians who I rent out apartments in Ecuador) have not impressed me. Was invited to a party they threw once and could not find a 7 or above. Then again Im sure the hot women over there dont need to travel.

Quote: (10-01-2012 08:44 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Im more partial to the mulattas and black women from Brazil than Subsaharan Africa. But there is very little info on the area. Though most of the women I have met traveling from those countries (i.e. there is a colony of Nigerians who I rent out apartments in Ecuador) have not impressed me. Was invited to a party they threw once and could not find a 7 or above. Then again Im sure the hot women over there dont need to travel.

I agree. I prefer sistas with at least a little mix in them. It never hurts. Angolan women look more like Afro-Brazilian women. A bit of Portuguese in them.

I joined this forum because I don't see anything on black Africa.

Well, allow me to fill you gents in: I have been on "humanitarian" missions to such places as Uganda, Kenya, Mozambique, and the Gambia.

My Italian good looks have always been enough for me to woo women to bed, without a significant amount of game.

In Kenya I walked over fire and all the village women thought of me as a god, basically.

In Uganda I got oral sex from a girl with a bulging lip plate, and had the best orgasm of my life.

Man, I had so many amazing experiences that I just don't know where to start...

Please break it down.
1. what time of year did you go
2. where did go specifically
3. how long did you stay

I would be interested in walking on fire. Break down how to do this. What villiage were you in? What exactly is it called (locally if possible).

Did you travel through some humanitarian mission? Which one, and what are the obligations there?

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

I think this lip plate is handy to rest your balls on while getting a blowjob [Image: nuts.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (10-01-2012 08:44 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

If you want them mulatto looking, you can try Eritrea, Ethopia or Somalia. If you don't like that particular look and want more of a Euro blend as opposed to the Arab blend (bear in mind that Somalians are also mixed with Italian), there are some islands off of Africa like Cape Verde, Seychelles, Mauritius and Madagascar.

Also as Speakeasy mentioned, Angolan Africans are mixed with the Portugese (who like to fcuk) so they look Brazillian.

One female I used to hang out with in the dot was Angolan and she was light skinned with green eyes. She took me to an Angolan wedding and you would never guess that they were sub saharan African. The atmosphere was rife with Portuguese. You would think you were at a Mrs Chocolate family gettogether or something.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I too have experienced the tightness of black vagine. Which is weird because my stereotype was that it was going to be loose to complement the Mandingo counterpart. One chic was so tight it felt like I was jerking with the tightest grip possible. Maybe because there muscles are stronger? It was great and she came really hard which was awesome too. Like her whole body was literally shaking. I felt like the man. Black power.