rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl mix-up: Accidentally re-start texted same girl twice

Have you guys ever re-initiated contact with a girl, only to realize later on that you had already contacted her shortly before that (and she still had not replied at that point)? This happened to me because I was trying to hit up two different girls, but I LOST TRACK of the girls (it was only two, but I still managed to confuse the two of them somehow....probably because neither was anything too special) and accidentally re-contacted girl #1, making me come off as a bit desperate.

Anyways, just wondering if any of you all have had similar things happen.

I've fired off a few stray texts here and there. You can do serious damage with this easy to make mistake. Whether it's another girl or giving away something to family or friends that you'd prefer to have not. I try to make an effort of looking up at who I'm sending to right before I hit send no matter what.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"