rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do groups of hot girls always hang out with one fattie?

I've been trying to figure this out and can't. Why do groups of 3-4 hot girls always tote along a grenade? Is she the mother hen (definitely not always)? Is she there to make the hot girls feel better because they're showing a fat girl a fun night out (I'd ask why would a self-respecting put up with this insidious way of being used)? Why? I can't figure it out.

Classic pua technique is to open the fat girl first and segue into the hotties. This recently backfired on me because the hotties thought I was attracted to the fat girl and girl-coded her to "go ahead with him (me)" and then wouldn't talk to me for fear of cockblocking their fat friend.

But on the other hand of the scale, I've been both successful and unsuccessful going directly to the girl I'm attracted to most and flirting with her. If I'm super in-state it works OK, otherwise the fat girl (or sometimes one of the hotties) will 'save' her friend.

The hot girls feel hotter when they're around a less attractive girl by comparison, and the fat chick gets the ego boost of being around the popular chicks. It's a symbiotic relationship. The hot girls get to deflect some attention and the fat chick gets loaded with more attention than she's used to.

There's that, and it filters out guys who have social skills with fat chicks or the hot ones, but not both. And I fucking hate humoring the fat chick for more than 5 minutes.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

It's interesting that groups of cool guys never hang out in public with a dork, but groups of hot girls will hang out with a girl way below their league.

The last set like this I was in (described in original post where hotties didn't want to interfere b/w me and their fat friend and so wouldn't talk to me), the fat girl just looked really awkward like she was trying to fit in, but didn't even really wanna be there. I actually see this a lot, so I don't know if I completely agree with the fat girl getting an ego boost out of hanging with hotties.

Sure beats being ignored but still affiliated with a group of hot chicks than sitting at home watching the Notebook and eating Oreos. I bet a lot of beta males don't want to be around each other either, but they're not going to take the risk of rolling dolo.

I see it this way. Guys are nature's guinea pigs. That's why there's a wider range of every attribute for guys, from intelligence, to height, to build, to whatever else you can measure. Guys are nature's experiment, she throws shit at the wall and sees what sticks.

Girls play it safe. They travel in groups, they don't take too many risks, they're more reliant on each other for comfort and company, and the hot ones will sometimes hang out with a fat chick to increase her value by association (or maybe their own value by comparison). All I know is, I've had to get around the fat chick obstacle before and there aren't many other situations where I'd willingly interact with a dumbass fat chick.

Here's some urban dictionary I just found.

1. The Rule of Fat Chicks
Social rule that states that every group of hot girls numbering two or more must have at least one immensely fat friend with them at all times to make them look better and to provide cock blocks when necessary; usually requires a wingman to jump on the grenade. All groups of hot girls run with at least one fat girl to throw out cock blocks when needed.
-Dude we were hitting on this group of hot girl lastnight at the bar but we got cock blocked.
---What happened man, boyfriend?
-No man, The Rule of Fat Chicks dude.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Classic pua MM-style writings teach that the hot girls will get jealous that you're giving their fat friend all the attention and not them. in reality, it seems that the hot girls will be like "Yay, we're helping our fat friend get a date! Let's not interfere and let's refuse to talk to the guy!," at least from what I've seen so far. I'm wondering if there is just a higher probability for success by opening the hottie I'm most attracted to first. If there's attraction she'll girl code to her friends to she's interested and to let it breathe.

Then on the other hand, I see a group of 3-4 guys approach a group of hotties. They guys will ignore the fattie and grind up on the hotties. I watch this shit closely and notice the girls coding with one-another, "hey these guys are dressed like slobby frat guys but they're confident and HEY! let's have fun!" And then I'll catch them all having moved from the dance floor to chilling at a table with the fattie looking miserable while the hotties are enjoying the flirtations and are likely getting fucked either that night or the next night.

The club jungle is fucking strange and vicious all at the same time.

Fat girl/hot girl combo's are effective cockblocks for each other, that's why.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

It's called Bridesmaid Syndrome.

No Bride to be wants her bridesmaids to be more "beautiful" than her on her day, especially not that betch referred to as the maid of honor.

If it is one hot girl rollin around with one she beast- you know her self esteem is in the gutter. Give her hell.

Quote: (10-01-2012 01:03 PM)Cruisen_Chubby Wrote:  

If it is one hot girl rollin around with one she beast- you know her self esteem is in the gutter. Give her hell.

Please explain how you give her hell.

I find that if I infiltrate a group like that a lot of the time the fat one used to be hot. Even just a year of neglect can fuck a woman right up and they can put on massive weight. But from having a lot of attention before she still acts like her shit don't stink and her friends still keep her around for the cock blocking effect.

I think what keeps them from losing weight is they still get attention from the Gamma's who pined after her when she was hot. Because she is still getting male attention her ego hasn't taken a serious hit to the point where she needs to get her mouth wired shut and only taking IV's to feed herself

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Quote: (10-01-2012 01:45 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Quote: (10-01-2012 01:03 PM)Cruisen_Chubby Wrote:  

Please explain how you give her hell.

Game the shit out of her. If you're good looking, use beta, supplicating, complimenting game. Clearly she thinks she doesn't deserve much if she needs a hippo on her hip to make her look better.

If you're not, just give her attention, it's what she wants. She will grab your number and feed off the attention. Slowly withdraw the compliments and affection you show her, like waning a crack addict of his/her favorite candy.

Pull it back so far that she'll cave, meaning she will come over and wriggle out of her stylish skinny jeans, for both of you to enjoy. She will undoubtedly share said conquest with fat friend.

Guys are goal oriented and women know all we want is sex. So they use the fatty as a filter to sort out the lower quality men.

I got invited to a party one time because the fatty wanted me. All the stars were aligned that night for me to hook up with the fatty ...ie the females made sure not to flirt with me, fatty kept talking to me non stop, she had a room at the house. Did I fuck her? He'll no ...I kicked it to the hottest girl there and made her laugh. So what happened next? The hot one pulled rank and dragged me into the bedroom and fucked my brains out.

You don't have to fuck the fatty. Just use her as a way to get into her social circle. Friend zone her Twinkie eating ass. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

I'm going to deviate from the consensus slightly here:

Because fatties are everwhere. They're increasingly unavoidable, even for female friend-groups, especially in the US.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (10-01-2012 06:03 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Because fatties are everwhere. They're increasingly unavoidable, even for female friend-groups, especially in the US.

Good point. And since fat girls are undesirable, single skinny women will be more likely to find a wing-woman among her fat friends than her skinny ones.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

When I saw the headline this was going to be my comment. We can breakdown and analyze this phenomenon, but let's face it: we've reached the point in which even a hot girl with lots of friends will invariably have a fattie or two or three in there, whatever their intentions. Hell, the fat girl might even have been skinny once before falling to the temptations of Trader Joes dark chocolate peanut butter cups, Chipotle burritos, gourmet cupcakes, and candy corn Oreos.

Quote: (10-01-2012 10:58 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

might even have been skinny once before falling to the temptations of Trader Joes dark chocolate peanut butter cups, Chipotle burritos, gourmet cupcakes, and candy corn Oreos.

How'd you know what I had for lunch? Well, my first lunch anyway.

So many things i can say about fatties.

When they get in groups they lose that desperaation for dick. So now instead of being cum recycle bins they want to be barbies.

And its like wtf, fatties should be jolly like Santa Claus.

Nope.

I agree. I don't think this is any kind of actual trend. Since women usually hang out with women who are roughly the same level of attractiveness, you probably just notice the groups that include a fatty. I doubt there is any sort of coordinated effort by chicks to adopt a fattie into their midst.

Not to mention that girls don't see fat women the same way we see fat women.

Quote: (10-01-2012 06:00 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Guys are goal oriented and women know all we want is sex. So they use the fatty as a filter to sort out the lower quality men.

I got invited to a party one time because the fatty wanted me. All the stars were aligned that night for me to hook up with the fatty ...ie the females made sure not to flirt with me, fatty kept talking to me non stop, she had a room at the house. Did I fuck her? He'll no ...I kicked it to the hottest girl there and made her laugh. So what happened next? The hot one pulled rank and dragged me into the bedroom and fucked my brains out.

You don't have to fuck the fatty. Just use her as a way to get into her social circle. Friend zone her Twinkie eating ass. [Image: lol.gif]

All about networking baby

my theory on this has always been this.
Every group is assigned a D.U.F.F (Designated Ugly Fat Friend)

Not every group of hot girls wants a DUFF, but since obesity is a massive problem and fatties need friends, they join a massive society of DUFFs and then are selected by their wits, humor, and personality for which group of hot girls they go to (or by draw).

Every few weeks or so all the DUFFS from every group congregrate at some all you can eat buffet (probably like hte mandarin) to discuss how they have social worth above their hot friends, due to how everyone sees them as funny, witty, and overall, that what matters is whats inside them (food).

I'm pretty sure it is because the hotter the girl, the less manipulation she has to do to get what she wants.
Fatties are better at manipulating their way into the circle because they have to be to get any attention.

After getting in the circle they use those skills in cockblocking: and they become the mother hen and gatekeeper to the group.

It its because fatties want to spare some of the guys attracted by hotties for themselves.On the other hand hotties use fatties as a shield they make it more difficult for guys to approach them.They also look better next to fatties.

Women also pay attention to balances.You will never see a group consisting only of hotties or a group consisting exclusively of fatties.You will also not see a group containing only slutty girls.There are always some conservative ones among them.They strive for variation in groups consciously for social reasons (not to appear too fat,too slutty,too conservative) and every girl had a role in group.

For every Hottie there is a Nottie.

It's like the Rule of Two in Star Wars - One Sith, one apprentice. It's a fundamental law of the universe.

Because they need someone to watch the purses while they go on the dance floor to dance with the guys. [Image: catlady.gif]

Quote: (10-02-2012 11:04 AM)Speakerbox Wrote:  

my theory o...... to discuss how they have social worth above their hot friends, due to how everyone sees them as funny, witty, and overall, that what matters is whats inside them (food).

Now that was truly brutal. I am trying to keep from laughing. Got to give you a rep point for sheer deadpan royal cruelty.