rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Too many game subcategories

I've been a lurker on this forum for a long time, and just recently joined. In that time I've heard:

Smoker game
Baller game
Dance floor game
Airplane game
[insert country] game
Good looking guy game
Neighbor game
Black guy game
Latino game
Etc,.

The list goes on and on ad nauseum. Guys, there are way too many (largely pointless) categories of "game" and it's just counterproductive.

What's the common denominator here? All game, in its initial stages and throughout, can be pretty broken down into one basic (and vital) component:

Lowering female anxiety and establishing trust

These types of "game" are nothing more than strategies for lowering female guards and then getting them to do what you want. SO they are just that: strategies. Lets call them that. Lest we create an infinite (and mentally useless) number of game categories. It's a disaster.

It's really all the same thing and that's the most crucial thing you need to know and work from.

You guys are right pointing out that in that each situation it's contextual and different things work better in different situations.
But I think its better for newbies remember the fundamental objective of them all, and focusing on that first and foremost.

I never took the "_____ game" stuff too seriously, but you make a decent point nonetheless. It's all different flavors of the same brand. I still wouldn't call it a "disaster", just a way to compartmentalize different gaming scenarios for ease of use.

I disagree. There are certain fundamentals in terms of what you need to have and what you need to do to pick up women. Beyond that, however, finding a nitch can be bery helpful.

Plus there's just certain logistics that accompany every situation and talking about them on the forum gets rid of the need for everybody to reinvent the wheel.