rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Posting up at the bar in Poland

This question is for Roosh from one of his videos, but I of course welcome input from all my brothers on the forum.

In the video below, at around the 7:15 mark, Roosh talks about how he killed it in Poland by posting up at the bar and hitting on girl after girl, every 15 minutes or so. Watch the vid for his recreation (with little dolls) of the scenario.

I'm curious how Roosh, or anyone else, handles the bartender in this situation since they are watching you run game on girl after girl.

In the U.S. it definitely works to your advantage to either know the bar staff, or at least be friendly and to of course tip well so they don't cockblock you or ask you to leave the guests alone.

In Poland and other central or eastern euro countries, do you need a separate strategy for the bar staff when you want to post up and run game on multiple women all night?

Why worry about it? Are you having problems with staff?

You need to find a bar that doesn't care about it. I got kicked out of a bar because I had bad game and was trying to talk to lot's of girls and the bartender took a disliking to me.

Why worry about it, a generous tip should sort out most bartenders.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (09-30-2012 10:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Why worry about it? Are you having problems with staff?

Was just wondering if being a foreigner in a small/medium sized bar in Poland, and running game on the locals, drew any animosity from the bar staff. I wouldn't be concerned with it the least bit in a larger and busier establishment, foreign city or not.

Quote: (09-30-2012 10:35 PM)soup Wrote:  

You need to find a bar that doesn't care about it. I got kicked out of a bar because I had bad game and was trying to talk to lot's of girls and the bartender took a disliking to me.
Yea, I've seen that happen too many times. DC, for all its shortfalls, doesn't usually have this problem because the better looking women flock to the busy bars/clubs.

Quote: (09-30-2012 11:32 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Why worry about it, a generous tip should sort out most bartenders.
That's what I'm thinking. I'm not worried about it, but trying to lay down my strategy as best I can before I arrive.

Don't be a dick, don't slap a girl's ass, tip with a smile, and you'll be fine.

No,bar stuff does not have any power at all in eastern Europe.Most clubs are run by mafia and they only care how to sell their narcotics they do not care about guys running pick up or whatever.

^hah love that

I've visited Sopot in Poland a few times (solo) and 2 of the biggest bars there I used for gaming. Now despite being British, being of indian descent perks up quite an interest from the girls and some racial tension in the men. I work the bar staff, I game all of them (to be honest, this is just simple social skills). They let me practically run the bar, I get introduced to the manager as this 'awesome guy from London'. On my last visit I took 4 different girls on 4 different nights to the same bar and never got cockblocked or bothered. They seemed to revel in my antics.

Simple tips -> male bar staff - talk about football (soccer to you americans), great teams, players. some casual interest that you care about the shite team they support etc. (In Zagreb the amount of times I talked about fucking Dinamo Zagreb)
female bar staff (there's not that many) completely ignore them and when they do serve you say something cheeky with an outrageous smirk.
[Image: thumbs_sean%20connery%20smirk%20suit.jpg]

In all fairness me and my gang do this in the London too. It's what we call the value tap, it inevitably leads to girls actually approaching you. Yes we are lazy bastards.

Quote: (09-30-2012 06:29 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

In the video below, at around the 7:15 mark, Roosh talks about how he killed it in Poland by posting up at the bar and hitting on girl after girl, every 15 minutes or so. Watch the vid for his recreation (with little dolls) of the scenario.

I'm curious how Roosh, or anyone else, handles the bartender in this situation since they are watching you run game on girl after girl.

In Poland and other central or eastern euro countries, do you need a separate strategy for the bar staff when you want to post up and run game on multiple women all night?

no, bar staff don't care that you socialize.

from what i've seen, nobody (including staff) actually gives a flying fuck about pickup as long as you're not obnoxious wasted dick. i for example experimented with solo/sober game in small dive bars, stood alone glued to my phone just texting, everybody could see me being alone and after like 20 minutes of this shit i approached 2 girls sitting behind the bar at other end of the venue, bartender stood next to us, saw my COLD approach, heard my opener, looked at me and just smiled. i smiled back. that's all. it's kind of expected to socialize in bars so it's all good.

also, sitting is busy area is quite obvious thing to do in busy small dive bars. it can make pu smooth as hell. lot of people inside, constant move around bar area, people buying drinks, moving around, coming in, getting out, and when you post up at the right place most of them is within 1-2 metres of reach so all it takes is to say something louder or tap on the shoulder and that's all.

when you come we will do it here / here / here / here. these are small places with rounded bars, when you sit/stand at busy place you're close to most traffic in the venue.