rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

dealing with white knights??

It's been happening a decent amount recently and I don't know how to deal with it especially when the chick is around or if she's friends with the dude. I don't want to say something ignorant which'll kill any attraction that I've made with the girl but I need to know how to get these dudes to just go away. I'm talking about when these guys tag along as you trying to isolate a chick away from the party. Or my personal favorite--the ones that will just hang around when your spitting game on the chick, I have noticed this happens more frequently when he's friends with her...

What should I do guys? Any help would be appreciated.

plan a: tell them to leave you alone "hey i'm having a intimate/private conversation, leave us alone now"

plan b: offer him spomething cool "hey i can help you to your to meet own soulmate, tell me what's your problem"

plan c: let your girl handle it "hey what's up with this creepy dude, give him fake pity phone number and we're good to go"

How about a simple "Can I borrow your friend for a couple of minutes?"

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (09-29-2012 02:47 PM)Thatdude Wrote:  

It's been happening a decent amount recently and I don't know how to deal with it especially when the chick is around or if she's friends with the dude. I don't want to say something ignorant which'll kill any attraction that I've made with the girl but I need to know how to get these dudes to just go away. I'm talking about when these guys tag along as you trying to isolate a chick away from the party. Or my personal favorite--the ones that will just hang around when your spitting game on the chick, I have noticed this happens more frequently when he's friends with her...

What should I do guys? Any help would be appreciated.

Borrowed this shit a lot from Julien at RSD. If a guy interlopes go directly to the girl, "You know him? How do you know him?" Best situation is "we're just friends" and you'll see the guy's ego deflate immediately. If she says her bf she's either telling the truth or not. If you think she's not telling the truth she's probably just not interested in you or has her anti-stranger bitch shield up & you have to decide whether it's worth it to plow on or not.

If the white knight starts spitting game at her, play dirty: either resume spitting game in a louder voice than interloper or start whispering in her ear. Then claw her hand and lead her away/turn her back to him and start dancing (if applicable).

Occasionally, I actually learn a few things just by staying there pretty quite and even awkwardly and watching the interloper spit game. Depends what kind of mood I'm in. That's actually how I learned the tactics in the 2nd paragraph.