rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Good Escalation Tactics I Can Use?

i'm trying to work on the weakst part of my game which is escalation.. do u guys know any great escalation tactics? i'd appreciate it.

The best tactic is to pull back before she does. If you don't, you are not getting laid.

When she says something out of the ordinary/embarrassing/questionable accuse her of being like your bratty little sister and tickle, give her a noogie, play punch, etc. This has the added benefit of being a light disqualifier.

There is a very good reason why I pedal this little ebook like a crack dealer. You don't need to follow it rigidly though, just use it as a guide:

http://www.tsbmag.com/2006/10/17/a-step-...scalation/

I verbally escalate long before I physically touch a girl.

You should talk about sex in a matter of fact way, ask her opinions on (some sexual attitude) and then gradually go from impersonal to personal.

If you do this right, she will start the kino escalation.

Although, I think that as long as you adopt the attitude above, you can do the same with physical escalation. Start with small touches in a matter of fact, impersonal way. In terms of practical knowledge, I'd do something along the lines of "[be telling a story] and then I felt this sensation right here [and poke her shoulder or something gently]" and then escalate in that way. Kind of like Speed Seduction, but not creepy as fuck.

I sit close next to her. Then I start talking about how her clothes look good and i'll start touching her clothes. Then when I go for the kiss sometimes I just go for it , sometimes if she is shy I will ask her what color her eyes are to get her looking at me then go for it.

Quote: (09-28-2012 04:32 AM)VonAwesome Wrote:  

When she says something out of the ordinary/embarrassing/questionable accuse her of being like your bratty little sister and tickle, give her a noogie, play punch, etc. This has the added benefit of being a light disqualifier.

I would stay away from any such sister comparisons, even with the following physical contact (tickling, play punch) . Both set the wrong frame.

An easy one is to lean in and get closer as if you need to hear her better when you're talking. Your faces are close and your legs are pressed together then you put your arm around her and squeeze her waist into you and kiss her when there's a pause.

Once you've already kissed her, you can stroke the side of her face and neck softly and gently pull her chin up whenever you want to kiss her again.

Quote: (09-28-2012 06:56 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

If you do this right, ..

This sentence should be avoided on this forum and replaced with specific directions in manners/attitude/actions.

Quote: (09-28-2012 09:31 AM)redstar Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2012 06:56 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

If you do this right, ..

This sentence should be avoided on this forum and replaced with specific directions in manners/attitude/actions.

Yeah, but that is difficult. I could say 'If you're doing this right.. this will happen,' as I did above, to suggest that you'll get a clear reaction if you're successful.

What I can't say is, 'to do this right, you need to [and then describe my exact actions]' because a) He's going to have to experiment anyway, b) None of us are rationally aware of all the intangibles that we're doing at any one moment, c) my success isn't going to be your success and you're going to have to do things differently anyway.

The basic framework is all we can ever suggest because Game is influenced by every other aspect of a person's life. As an example in this case; the OP might be some physical specimen of masculinity with the cold gaze of a mass-murderer: Obviously, he isn't going to escalate in the same way as I (not a massmurdering musclehead) am. However, I did give specific instructions should he want to experiment with verbal escalation.

There are a lot of escalation tactics, and should be able to pick the right tool for the situation. P dog's link looks pretty good. If you give us a specific scenario we can break it down for you.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

What I do Is I am playful with the kino. Also do not ask permission.

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Every guy has their own style. I personally like to get the girl lying down somewhere next time, under the guise of a movie or TV show, on a couch or bed.

I put my arm behind her head. I let her rest legs across mine, and her arm across my chest. With the arm behind her head, I'll stroke her arm or the back of her head. After letting her stay on top of me for about 15-20 min, she'll be warmed up enough for you to start getting very sexual, such as kissing her, her stomach, her arms, feeling around her boobs and pussy, etc.

That said, I think there are a few general rules all men should follow for first time bangs:

1. Escalate slowly, let her get comfortable with you progressively and remember it's hard to go "too slow"
2. Never go directly for the erogenous zones
3. Don't take her clothes off completely, just expose her tits and pussy
4. Pull your cock out when she's not expecting it
5. Take clothes off after she's been stroking/sucking your cock
6. Get her pussy aroused but don't bring her to climax until you're both completely nude
7. If she's not taking off her pants, have some coconut oil in your room to give her a massage with the intent of working down her back and her buttocks, and take her pants off in the process

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Pull out method. It worked for me. When I was in the car making out with a girl I used the pullout and got a handjob. That was the first time I tried it

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

Quote: (10-01-2012 02:25 PM)blackglasses Wrote:  

Pull out method. It worked for me. When I was in the car making out with a girl I used the pullout and got a handjob. That was the first time I tried it

I concur.

PUA escalation tactics just get me in my head.

Makeout. Isolate. Makeout. Pull Dick Out.