rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mailbag response.

Mailbag response.

Sup fellas. I've been out for a while trying to get myself back on track. I've got a few stories to share about picking up chicks but that can come in a later thread. I just read Roosh's mailbag email and there were a couple of emails in there from guys that basically said something along the line that the girl they're after or with has only banged like 1 other dude in her lifetime or something.

Bullshit.

Everyone should know by now that chicks lie about that shit. Or they'll justify a tiny number in some way such as some girls don't consider hand jobs and BJ's as being sex. So maybe she only fucked 2 dudes in her life but you bet your ass she's had quite a few more cocks in her mouth then that. I even met a chick that convinced herself that anal wasn't really sex. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Some girls just don't want other people to think--or even themselves--that they're whores, or maybe they're afraid to scare some dude off. So they'll lie about their actual number. Ultimately, why does it even matter. Regardless if she slept with 1 dude or 100 dudes I don't think that's going to change any guy's intent on sleeping with her. It also doesn't offer any additional guarantee that she's disease free. For all you know that chick that really on slept with one dude could have gotten aids or the herps from him and that could be the reason why she only banged one guy.

In any event, I don't believe it and more importantly I don't care. I never ask a girl what her number is and when they try to probe me for an answer to my actual number I never give them a straight response. If anything I probably would want a girl I'm trying to bang to have a pretty high number.

Mailbag response.

Good to have you back Trotter.