rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"3,000 women in three years"

"A red-headed man," Mick Hucknall modestly acknowledges, "is not generally considered to be a sexual icon," although that did not stop the singer from using his own curly red locks to remarkable seductive effect at the height of his fame in the mid- 80s, when he estimates he slept with more than 3,000 women in three years.

"When I had the fame, it went crazy," he says. "Between 1985-1987, I would sleep with about three women a day, every day. I never said no. This was what I wanted from being a pop star."

Carrot top's fame game

Likely he slept with a boat load of prostitutes. I have seen this a lot in my time down south where you have guys going through 3 prostitutes a day for months on end.

I think Carrot Top has women confused with his hand.

I don't think it's out of the question for a properly motivated pop star to fuck three chicks a day. Mick Hucknall/Simply Red was huge during that period. We may not consider him to be a great-looking guy, but remember, when you're famous you don't have to be. He wouldn't have to pay for it to ring up those kind of numbers. He could accomplish that on groupies alone. You don't even have to be the headliner to get crazy ass - you can be an up-and-comer that's on the same bill with a star and get the run-off.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

3 a day is nothing, but 3 a day all day every day is almost impossible.

3 a day every day means you're never sick, you're never too busy with work or distracted to have 3 different women.

if you're sick/out of commission even one day, then you need a day of 6 new women to make up for that day of 0 women.

just do the math and you'll see that these claims are exaggerated.

but they do grab headlines and get people talking.

thus why a marginal star is making the claim.

I have a hard time getting in three meals a day on some days, never mind banging three times.

Most guys would have a hard time busting 3,000 times in three years, never mind doing each one with a different chick.

[Image: bsflag.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'm pretty sure that fucking three girls a day everyday for three years straight would eventually kill you. Also, how the hell did he not become desensitized to sex? I guarantee that after a couple months of banging 3 different girls a day you'd develop some serious E.D.

Some of the numbers may be off, but I doubt he's outright lying. He was well known to be quite a jiggalo back in the mid-80s and he was wildly popular with the ladies.

I don't think it takes much effort for a world famous pop star with a sex addiction to rack up those kind of numbers. Maybe it took more than 3 years or maybe it was 2,500 instead of 3,000 but I bet he's mostly telling the truth.

Quote: (09-26-2012 06:44 PM)Cookie Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure that fucking three girls a day everyday for three years straight would eventually kill you. Also, how the hell did he not become desensitized to sex? I guarantee that after a couple months of banging 3 different girls a day you'd develop some serious E.D.

I bet he gets the clap all the time.

Aloha!

Quote: (09-26-2012 06:07 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

3 a day is nothing, but 3 a day all day every day is almost impossible.

3 a day every day means you're never sick, you're never too busy with work or distracted to have 3 different women.

if you're sick/out of commission even one day, then you need a day of 6 new women to make up for that day of 0 women.

just do the math and you'll see that these claims are exaggerated.

but they do grab headlines and get people talking.

thus why a marginal star is making the claim.

No shit. How about writing/recording music, prepping for shows, time on the road, any court appearances, drug induced stupors. I won't contest an artist spends A LOT of time in their profession.

Gene Simmons is laughing on his throne.

Also remember, he wasn't keeping count, and is only throwing around a number to illustrate that he was doing a lot of fucking. He's probably thinking about the times when he DID bang three a day, and using those days to do the math in his head. It's like Wilt Chamberlain throwing out his number - you have to figure he didn't fuck THAT many, but you still have to figure he did a ton of banging. And Tuth...I doubt he busted EVERY time...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Must. Keep. Practicing. Music.

Quote: (09-26-2012 06:33 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I have a hard time getting in three meals a day on some days, never mind banging three times.

Perfect comparison.

I think Carrot Top is someone else.

Actually Simply Red was a huge British band back in the 90s. Mick Hucknall is practically a legend. Ask anybody in their 20s and older in the UK and they are probably familiar with the band and Mick Hucknall.

His numbers might be exaggerated or maybe the time frame has been compressed. But, I don't doubt that he could slept with thousands of women over his career. 50 Million albums will get you a lot of pussy.

Quote:Quote:

Simply Red were a British soul band that sold more than 50 million albums over a 25-year career. Their style drew influences from blue-eyed soul, New Romantic, rock, reggae and jazz. Since their early days the main driving force behind the band was singer Mick Hucknall, who by the time the band was disbanded in 2010 was the only original member left.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simply_Red

Quote: (09-26-2012 07:54 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Actually Simply Red was a huge British band back in the 90s. Mick Hucknall is practically a legend. Ask anybody in their 20s and older in the UK and they are probably familiar with the band and Mick Hucknall.

His numbers might be exaggerated or maybe the time frame has been compressed. But, I don't doubt that he could slept with thousands of women over his career. 50 Million albums will get you a lot of pussy.

Quote:Quote:

Simply Red were a British soul band that sold more than 50 million albums over a 25-year career. Their style drew influences from blue-eyed soul, New Romantic, rock, reggae and jazz. Since their early days the main driving force behind the band was singer Mick Hucknall, who by the time the band was disbanded in 2010 was the only original member left.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simply_Red

His early hits were huge here in the US also. He was famous and prolific enough of an artist to get a ton. If you were into R&B/Soul, you had some Simply Red in your collection.

The guy is a freakin' liar! Gene Simmons has had the highest number of women i.e 4600+, even though there is a rumor Wilt Chamberlain scored with 10000+ women (impossible). It took Gene over 40 years to score with 4600+ women, and this little piece of shit claims he screwed 3000 women in 3 year,BULLSHIT!

Quote: (09-26-2012 08:01 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

The guy is a freakin' liar! Gene Simmons has had the highest number of women i.e 4600+, even though there is a rumor Wilt Chamberlain scored with 10000+ women (impossible). It took Gene over 40 years to score with 4600+ women, and this little piece of shit claims he screwed 3000 women in 3 year,BULLSHIT!

So every celeb that throws out a number is lying EXCEPT for Gene Simmons?

Quote: (09-26-2012 08:17 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Ever heard of groupies? Simmons' claims are believable because of the amount time it took for him to fuck that many women, besides Simmons also said that he asked girls to send their moms,sisters and aunts to him. However, Wilt Chamberlain claimed that he had 20000+ women, that's 400 women a year, assuming he started having sex at 13, it's impossible to go on like that for 50 years!

All you guys who are doubting his story and the story of Chaimberlain
and other betray two things:

1. Your beta-tude and

2. Your ignorance of HYPERGAMY

Women are simply genetically programmed to get wet for and want to fuck high status males: in our culture there is nothing more high status than: athlete, actor, entertainer, rock star.

The normal rules dont apply to men in these circles ...... women fuck them at the drop of a hat - unsolicited and these guys fuck wherever and whenever possible.

How many times a day do you get horny ????? numerous

Now imagine being able to bang a different broad everytime you got horny ???? Get it ??? - A man like Simmons or Chamberlain or heck even Carrot Top at his height would be able to literally bust a nut in a different female - easily three times a day - ..... I know men who masturbate daily ..... imagin having access to poon 24 seven.

These stories are true and if you are in the lucky .001 % of men - this is not only possible - it is the likely reality.

Look at Tiger Woods, Richard Burton, Magic Johnson etc....

You don't think a guy like Michael Jordan has women literally trying to fuck him 24 hours a day - every female he meets - regardless of age, race, and marital/relationship status ???????

Wake up to reality guys !. When it comes to Super High Status Males: 99% of women become complete sluts .........

Quote: (09-26-2012 08:25 PM)AlbertoDelMuerto Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2012 08:17 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Ever heard of groupies? Simmons' claims are believable because of the amount time it took for him to fuck that many women, besides Simmons also said that he asked girls to send their moms,sisters and aunts to him. However, Wilt Chamberlain claimed that he had 20000+ women, that's 400 women a year, assuming he started having sex at 13, it's impossible to go on like that for 50 years!

If you read my earlier posts, I stated that on groupies alone Hucknall could have rung up high numbers. Simmons may have been more famous than Hucknall, but Mick had his fans too, and among other music fans was every bit as popular. Again, you've decided you WANT to believe Simmons' stories, but none of them can really prove how many chicks they've fucked. We all know it's a hell of a lot, but his claims are no more or less credible to me than those of any rock star. Stud athletes also get their fair share, and Wilt was a standout from the time he was in his mid-teens (he was always taller and got plenty of attention - he was already 6'11" when he entered high school). Up until a few months before his death he was in great shape. I doubt he got the number he stated in his autobiography, but his number was so obviously a stretch that you can't really use him as a comparison. Hucknall could very well have gotten his number over the course of his career, with a REALLY prolific 3 year period included. I would venture that Mick Jagger topped Simmons' number, and he's still at it.

I watched a profile of Russell Brand once where a friend of his claimed that there were stretches of time where he would go through 5-6 women a day. Magic Johnson and Vince Neil of motley crue are two other people I can think of who claimed to regularly have insane orgies of fucking 5-6 girls at one time. Hell, didn't Mixx once have like 18 girls in North Dakota suck his dick once or something? If you have game on top of your big fame, plus high T high and a shit load of energy it seems totally conceivable.

Yep...Magic talked about the orgies, and how he managed it in a way that it didn't interfere with him getting proper rest for practice and games. Chicks couldn't spend the night, but he treated them well and always put them in a cab if they didn't drive. Who knows if these guys are counting ALL sex ACTS, or just chicks they had intercourse with, whether or not they busted a nut. LL Cool J wrote about banging a pregnant chick backstage after show. The Beastie Boys had it in their tour contract that they had to have a bowl of jimmies in their dressing room. Once you reach a certain level, it's pussy on tap. Backstage, in the limo, in the tour bus, at the hotel. If you're in the studio, you can have a bitch come and service you there while you're taking a break. Everywhere.

I believe it. This guy was probably racking up multiple girls 3-5 simultaneously after a show. Groupies get fucked in groups.

Massive Simply Red hits from the early 90s.

And another one, with a dozen or so models.