rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Years 2013 Plans

New Years 2013 Plans

New Years will be coming up soon. You guys start making plans?

I've only done it twice, preferring family grill outs on the beach. Finally on my way to becoming financially independent and plan to take my first solo vacation. Choosing between slopes in Banff or sailing in the Caribbean.

New Years 2013 Plans

Not exactly gaming destinations, unless you count some island stops in the Caribbean.

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet...certainly not NYC this year. Some friends have already expressed disinterest in going to a big ticket-only event (which I'd be interested in - lots of single girls dressed-up and dtf) and instead will resort to drinking at random bar that's letting anyone in and kissing their LTRs at midnight. I won't be there.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

New Years 2013 Plans

I've been booking travel plans for the next few months and I've noticed quite a large crowd heads to Southeast Asia (specifically, Thailand) during that time. Some of the SEA vets on the board can weigh in, but it might be worth checking out if you have the time and cash.

New Years 2013 Plans

I would do Vegas again honestly. I had a blast there last time I went for NYE.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

New Years 2013 Plans

Ko Phi Phi,Thailand.

Hanging out of the back of a Swedish girl

New Years 2013 Plans

Thailand it will be for me and InternationalSwagger...Bangkok for a couple days upon arrival after Christmas and then a couple days in Phuket before Ko Phi Phi or Ko Samui. Not sure yet on which will be better...

New Years 2013 Plans

Phuket, Patong beach again for new years, did it last year and it was unreal. Brownman, I have done new years in Banff once before a few years back, it was nothing special or maybe it's cause I am from Calgary and don't appreciate Banff as much as I should.

New Years 2013 Plans

Quote: (09-26-2012 10:52 PM)S_tourist Wrote:  

Phuket, Patong beach again for new years, did it last year and it was unreal. Brownman, I have done new years in Banff once before a few years back, it was nothing special or maybe it's cause I am from Calgary and don't appreciate Banff as much as I should.

Can you elaborate on "unreal"? Lots of hot chicks? What countries were they from mostly, etc?

Still planning the trip so any insight would be useful.

New Years 2013 Plans

Quote: (09-26-2012 03:44 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

I would do Vegas again honestly. I had a blast there last time I went for NYE.
Nice! I'm exactly doing that for this upcoming New Years. Can't wait. Heard its a blast as u said [Image: biggrin.gif]. Can't believe for the last NYE, i stayed in DC. Never doing that again hahaha.

New Years 2013 Plans

Nothing, in bed by 9:30-10pm.

New Years 2013 Plans

What's a decent one week trip from California after Xmas to be abroad for NYE? Reykjavik? Thailand? Montreal? Mexico City? I'd like to skip Europe since i was just there.

New Years 2013 Plans

With this new job, I've gotta log about 4-5 games ahead for our next opponent. This stuff is insane, but so much fun!

New Years 2013 Plans

Quote: (11-02-2012 04:29 PM)slubu Wrote:  

What's a decent one week trip from California after Xmas to be abroad for NYE? Reykjavik? Thailand? Montreal? Mexico City? I'd like to skip Europe since i was just there.

Hawaii. Go meet Kona.

New Years 2013 Plans

Quote: (11-02-2012 09:27 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Hawaii. Go meet Kona.

But I believe Hawaii is not the best place to chase tail..

New Years 2013 Plans

I'll be in Moscow for a week.
I know I'll be probably freezing my ass off.
Uh, anyway, anybody knows what else I can expect?

New Years 2013 Plans

[Image: 05MUa.jpg]

New Years 2013 Plans

I'm looking for the same info. Over the NYC/Vegas thing as I've done each multiple times. Vegas will probably be my go-to though if nothing else materializes.

New Years 2013 Plans

Assuming you guys are looking for a place with easy access to nightlife, great food and pussy I would recommend Brazil specifically Rio or Florianopolis. Slubu, you're from Cali so you probably don't jones for sun and sand like those of us freezing our tits off during the northern US winter but little can sooth the soul like having your toes in the sand, cold beer in hand, while watching an endless parade of tan buns bounce by on a Brazilian beach.
Much has been written here on Rio but logistics wise it is perfect for a 1 week booze/babe getaway. You don't need a car, you can walk to the beach (get an apartment in Ipanema or Leblon) and the Cariocas love to get loose. For NYE thousands of people head to Copacabana beach dressed in all white for a beach party lasting all night. If you do go to Rio make sure you make an effort to go to Barra de Tijuica. This is an awesome beach to the far west of town where a lot of young professionals live. Not many tourists make it over there and it is the home beach to some of the sexiest bodies I have seen in Brazil (especially on weekends).
Florianopolis has gotten much more expensive over the years but it is home to 5-7 wonderful beaches that are crawling with many babes 18-25. I highly advise checking out Praia Mole (surfer beach, steep grade, pretty strong current), Praia Brava (chill vibe north coast of island), Jujere ( high end, north west coast, soft white sand, model types with attitude to match) and Praia Joaquina (east coast, huge, wide, surf, great variety). A car is required because you will want stay in town and the beaches will be a 30-45 min drive. Nightlife options change with the wind but let me know if you guys care and I will tell you what my experience has been.

I get older....they stay the same age....yes they do

Success breeds confidence.....confidence breeds success

New Years 2013 Plans

Spending Xmas/NYE in Melbourne, Australia. Hoping to cook up a report on my experience and post it up here later.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

New Years 2013 Plans

Quote: (11-05-2012 05:19 PM)Pioneer 11 Wrote:  

Assuming you guys are looking for a place with easy access to nightlife, great food and pussy I would recommend Brazil specifically Rio or Florianopolis. Slubu, you're from Cali so you probably don't jones for sun and sand like those of us freezing our tits off during the northern US winter but little can sooth the soul like having your toes in the sand, cold beer in hand, while watching an endless parade of tan buns bounce by on a Brazilian beach.
Much has been written here on Rio but logistics wise it is perfect for a 1 week booze/babe getaway. You don't need a car, you can walk to the beach (get an apartment in Ipanema or Leblon) and the Cariocas love to get loose. For NYE thousands of people head to Copacabana beach dressed in all white for a beach party lasting all night. If you do go to Rio make sure you make an effort to go to Barra de Tijuica. This is an awesome beach to the far west of town where a lot of young professionals live. Not many tourists make it over there and it is the home beach to some of the sexiest bodies I have seen in Brazil (especially on weekends).
Florianopolis has gotten much more expensive over the years but it is home to 5-7 wonderful beaches that are crawling with many babes 18-25. I highly advise checking out Praia Mole (surfer beach, steep grade, pretty strong current), Praia Brava (chill vibe north coast of island), Jujere ( high end, north west coast, soft white sand, model types with attitude to match) and Praia Joaquina (east coast, huge, wide, surf, great variety). A car is required because you will want stay in town and the beaches will be a 30-45 min drive. Nightlife options change with the wind but let me know if you guys care and I will tell you what my experience has been.

I actually did Rio last year. I'd love to do Florianopolis, but it's a pretty hefty flight to get there (around 2500/person for the dates I want).

Leading candidate is probably Iceland and potentially Cuba as a backup. Though you do have me intrigued with Floripa.

New Years 2013 Plans

In route to Brazil as we speak. Doing Rio for a week and then heading to Floripa for at least a week possibly two. While its not New Years, reports will follow.

New Years 2013 Plans

Quote: (11-05-2012 05:30 PM)Tengen Wrote:  

Spending Xmas/NYE in Melbourne, Australia. Hoping to cook up a report on my experience and post it up here later.

We shall have a blast. 2 more forum members might be coming here as well. NYE RVF meetup Down Under bitchez

New Years 2013 Plans

Qwest, in Floripa the go to place downtown used to be El Divino, pretty nice set up with an open area next door with tables and chairs surrounded by several food options. The sushi place is not bad, good spot to pre game as you can watch packs of young tenders roll in. Depending on your crew you can choose to get a bottle or just hang by the bar. I was first there in '03 and Americans were still kind of a novelty (one of my top notches ever, she ATTACKED me on the 2nd night I saw her after rejecting me several times night 1. Delicious 22yr) Nowdays the game has changed here and the pussies are very eager to join you at your table and drink for free on your American dime. Make outs are readily available (it's Brazil) but I suggest serious screening before putting a cutie and her 4 friends on scholarship for the night. Banging first night is possible but hard. If you can get a girl to see you a 2nd time your odds skyrocket.
I have done a good amount of traveling to a wide variety of cities and have only had my mind completely blown twice, Floripa by far and away was #1. (Stockholm #2) The quality at Pacha on a Sat night was something I have never experienced. I think it was 100R to get in but the price went towards drinks. The Bitch force was strong in many of the lookers but they were a sight to be seen. They would stand around the outside of the central dance floor waiting for dudes to invite them up to drink at their VIP tables that ringed the outside. The # of top notch pussy truly was amazing. Never seen anything like it before or since. Logistics for pulling here suck as the club is in the north part of the island 35-40 min from downtown.

I get older....they stay the same age....yes they do

Success breeds confidence.....confidence breeds success

New Years 2013 Plans

Booked. Iceland it is.

New Years 2013 Plans

Snowboarding in Austria!