rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Victorias Secret versus Dove

[Image: 422757_10151026131225059_1704646410_n.jpg]

Someone posted this on Facebook and asked which set of girls you would rather have. About a dozen guys commented on it saying they'd rather fuck the 'Dove' models as they are 'real' women and the models are too skinny or would be bitches. I can only assume they were trying to impress their female Facebook friends but I can't help but wonder if some of them were actually serious and are just so deluded that they've been, in a way, 'brainwashed' into thinking the fat Dove girls are more attractive.

I know which set of girls I'd rather smash.

I wonder which set of girls would win against the other in a cage match.

The top group looks like they're very experienced with catfighting, but the bottom group looks like they have more oomph behind their punches and more camraderie.

Quote: (09-25-2012 10:13 PM)IainMuirs Wrote:  

[Image: 422757_10151026131225059_1704646410_n.jpg]

Someone posted this on Facebook and asked which set of girls you would rather have. About a dozen guys commented on it saying they'd rather fuck the 'Dove' models as they are 'real' women and the models are too skinny or would be bitches. I can only assume they were trying to impress their female Facebook friends but I can't help but wonder if some of them were actually serious and are just so deluded that they've been, in a way, 'brainwashed' into thinking the fat Dove girls are more attractive.

I know which set of girls I'd rather smash.

I gotta be honest. That girl in the middle of the Victoria's Secret photo has legs that are doing nothing for me.

On the surface it's a no-brainer, but there are 11 of the average bitches and only 7 of the supermodels. There's a quality in quantity, Stalin says.

A better question is this: You get your pick of one chick from each of those pools. Assume whichever chick you get would be madly into you and be an awesome girlfriend to you, if you chose to get in a relationship with her. Which pool do you pick?

Even some of the Facebook betas would peel off with that one.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-25-2012 10:43 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

I gotta be honest. That girl in the middle of the Victoria's Secret photo has legs that are doing nothing for me.

Gay/Troll

Quote: (09-26-2012 12:17 AM)travolta Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2012 10:43 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

Gay/Troll

Say what you will lol.

Quote: (09-25-2012 11:40 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

A better question is this: You get your pick of one chick from each of those pools. Assume whichever chick you get would be madly into you and be an awesome girlfriend to you, if you chose to get in a relationship with her. Which pool do you pick?

Even some of the Facebook betas would peel off with that one.

So basically if all the intangibles were already guaranteed, which would I pick? I'd go with the Victoria's Secret group.

Quote: (09-26-2012 12:33 AM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

So basically if all the intangibles were already guaranteed, which would I pick? I'd go with the Victoria's Secret group.

More importantly, it's what those dumb spineless Facebook enablers would have no choice but to choose as well. I wonder.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-26-2012 12:42 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2012 12:33 AM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

More importantly, it's what those dumb spineless Facebook enablers would have no choice but to choose as well. I wonder.

Agreed. If everything else was stripped away, and only a girls attractiveness level was remaining, I'd really be left with no choice. Otherwise, I'd be doing myself an injustice.

Rightmost VS girl.

Quote: (09-26-2012 01:15 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Rightmost VS girl.

seconded. by far the hottest of the bunch

Middle two Doves aren't bad at all. I'm serious here. Five from the left and six from the left.

Quote: (09-26-2012 02:40 AM)Blaze Frazier Wrote:  

Middle two Doves aren't bad at all. I'm serious here. Five from the left and six from the left.

I agree.

The middle VS girl is a stick and does nothing for me. Those two middle Dove girls id fuck with the rest of them VS broads.

I don't like the strangely rectangular legs of the VS girl in the middle, although I like how thin they are. That kind of flaw is what men generally mean when they say that "they like curves on women" or "I like some meat on her bones".

Assuming equal personalities, femininity, etc., of course I'd go with the VS group. All of its girls are hot, and 4 out of 7 (57%) fall into the "I'd bang with reckless abandon" category. Whereas in the Dove group, many are "meh" material that I'd probably do if offered, but with only 2 out of 11 (18%) being in the "I'd bang with reckless abandon" group.

IMO, the black girl that is 3rd from the left in the Dove group is very attractive, almost rivaling the far-right VS girl.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I'd have to see them naked and at least be able to stick a finger in all of them. I've seen way too many skinny ass girls with pussies so loose and busted, they could go to Halloween dressed like the Lincoln Tunnel in NYC.

I was on a different board that's about 50% female. Everyone was patting themselves on the back because they liked the Dove Ad. Someone chimed inand said, "So it's okay to objectify women if they're fat?".

hilarity and backpedaling ensued.

This is the thing...Girls read into this who are way worse than the Dove girls and think yeah that's me. No it's not.

Quote: (09-26-2012 08:18 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I was on a different board that's about 50% female. Everyone was patting themselves on the back because they liked the Dove Ad. Someone chimed inand said, "So it's okay to objectify women if they're fat?".

hilarity and backpedaling ensued.

Link us.

I use dove soap and have never heard of the Victoria's Secret brand of soap. Just kidding. I like women who are the weightclass in between these two groups. That being said, none of the Victoria Secret models can get it yet two of the Dove women can get it; Big-headed sista 3 from left and manjaw 5 from right.

Quote: (09-26-2012 09:56 AM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

I use dove soap and have never heard of the Victoria's Secret brand of soap. Just kidding. I like women who are the weightclass in between these two groups. That being said, none of the Victoria Secret models can get it yet two of the Dove women can get it; Big-headed sista 3 from left and manjaw 5 from right.

And there it is. Both sets of models are on the extremes. I don't except either group.

I need to see a photo of both groups from behind to assess the ass before i can make a decison. Honestly, most guys want something in between, a chick with a flat stomach but some ass and breasts as well.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Surprisingly, I don't see muffin tops on the Dove models. Some women are just made thick. And lately I've had a sickness for the thickness. I'd find the VS models far more attractive if they were wearing jeans and bras. Those legs are just not attractive. I thought those models used to be a bit thicker?

Quote: (09-26-2012 10:55 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Surprisingly, I don't see muffin tops on the Dove models. Some women are just made thick. And lately I've had a sickness for the thickness. I'd find the VS models far more attractive if they were wearing jeans and bras. Those legs are just not attractive. I thought those models used to be a bit thicker?

I know, shameless thread hijacking, but I couldn't resist.

I don't know what some of you are smoking but I wouldn't touch any of the Dove "models".

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"