rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Confidence and knowing (she needs my cock)

I have lived a lot of life, more than one should be allowed and still be alive, but I am not so altruistic as to share my knowledge here without reward.

One reward is what I learn here, another reward is reminiscing about my youth, as I perceive that many here are young. Being with the young keeps me vital, so that is a reward as well. So in return I share.

Dare's insightful thread (This Mindset is Blowing My Mind) sparked a realization for me and a learning opportunity for those who want to be confident but don't really know what confidence is..

Dare's post:
Note my entries in bold type and notice he uses the word "feeling" to conote his deep understanding.

"…Here's how it all tied together.

I made a mental exercise out of it. I wrote "SNMC" on my hand, short for "She Needs My Cock." (1)

I then went to work (co-working space.) Any woman I saw that day, I said to myself: She needs my cock. I also started feeling (knowing), really feeling (knowing) that deep undercurrent of sexual energy that's present through society at all times. I'd get flashes of what kind of orgy would be happening at the bus stop, on the sidewalks, etc if inhibitions were suddenly released. I walked through life with that sexual-undercurrent-awareness all day. I'd feel my own horniness, then realize that everyone else is feeling (knowing) the same thing. This is different than conceptually realizing human beings are sexual. It's FEELING (KNOWING) how horny society as a whole is.

I'd look at a woman and tell myself: She needs my cock. Then I'll look at her body and I could actually feel her horniness eminating from her. (2)

By the end of the day, I felt completely different. I feel like my entire perception of the world has changed. I don't feel like I'm hornier or want sex more than other people now. I feel like we're all part of the same club of people who badly want to fuck, we just don't know it. (3)

I feel less afraid to approach or show interest (confidence), as I *GENUINELY* feel (know) like I've tapped into how badly women want dick…"

This is an example of confidence through knowing.

Knowing is not an intellectual grasp, it is a feeling. Knowing creates confidence.

Primordial innate confidence comes from a deep knowing in your heart. When you know by heart (deeply) you are confident; illustrated by people saying, "I can do it, I know it by heart!"

1) Knowing (feeling) women want you cock.

2) Knowing (feeling) you are attractive

3) Knowing (feeling) we are connected as humans.

The above are important. But what connects them and creates confidence is "knowing."

Knowing is confidence.

What Dare experienced was a realization, a prelude to learning.

Learning is not "knowing." Learning is not confidence.

The process of confidence (knowing) begins from a realization that sparks learning which then creates practice that leads to performing. Performing repeatedly leads to knowing - which is confidence.

You perform something you have practiced. From performance comes refinement.

Refinement is wisdom (knowledge + application + time (repetition) = wisdom) \Wisdom is a deep knowing (by heart) and the essence of confidence.

Learning is a cognitive exercise that precedes practice
So when you realize that we are all connected in that we share a similar desire (in this case sex), and when you realize that the ability to fulfill mutual desire is attractiveness, when you realize that we seek intimacy as a mechanism to fulfill our desire (for sex and affection): then you understand that women want your cock. When you reach an "understanding," it is the end of the learning phase. Now you move into a practice phase.

Practice precedes performance
When you understand the above, you approach and interact with women because you understand their desire, and you are now using your understandings in a practical way to seek intimacy.

Performance precedes wisdom
Performing what you have practiced, in this case by repeatedly being intimate, creates wisdom (in this case carnal) and is the last step of the transformation of learning into knowing (confidence).

Wisdom, deep knowing by heart, and the ability to make your knowledge useful, is confidence.

When you can use what you have learned, and now know, to accomplish goals (to become "accomplished") it produces confidence. Older men have the advantage here. Women like accomplished and the confidence men portray from their accomplishments make mature men attractive.

Mature men (code for older here in Costa Rica) that try to compete as younger men are seen as foolish, or unaccomplished. Doing so, they are acting outside of their element of power.

Many people do not understand how to gain confidence… now you do. Thanks Coyote! (jajajaja) and thank you Dare (you get living Buddha points for your cool posts).

Confidence is a projection of competence gained from making your knowledge useful – when people (women) see that you have the ability to improve their life, they see you as desirable. The ability to improve lives through your wisdom creates what women see as confidence.

The above is kung fu theory applied to social situations.

In ancient authentic kung fu it is said, "You can take my life but you can never take my confidence."

Character is a crucial part of attractiveness. Dare is changing his character (behavior) through realizations to affect (create) confidence.

Your understandings and the ability to behave consistently according to your self definition can never be taken from you, unless you allow it.

Thus a man can kill me, but he can never kill my character. Only I can do that, which is the ultimate sign of failure (weakness or "beta" (as you guys say). Women want to feel powerful over you, and one way is to get you to perform character suicide: act against your self definition (your values). Betas use this as game as they are constantly going against themselves by bending to fulfill women's frivolous desires.

Alphas have confidence because they "know." In this case, they know "SNMC."

Confidence, like the definition of ancient kung fu, is "knowing."

When the open hand that represents everything outside you meets the closed fist of internal confidence you have the kung fu salute...

I'll try anything once.

Quote: (09-25-2012 11:23 AM)PJ25 Wrote:  

I'll try anything once.

Once? once won't cut it.

This thread is about building intangible confidence (instinctive knowing) and tangible confidence by doing something so many time that you no longer need to think to perform - you just act it. When you act it you know it and when you know it - your are it! - in both an tangible and intangible way...

Here is a tactic I use in negotiating usually with attorneys. Whether in their room, my room or a neutral room - I own the room.

I own the room...

This is not cockiness. I own the room because I am excellent at what i do. I earned the room. You have to earn the room before you can own it.

Cockiness is telling yourself, selling yourself on what you can do.

Confidence is knowing from the heart by heart what you can do.

No telling, selling - just spontaneous action. You know and therefore act. Its one in the same. No hesitation. no thinking, no questions. Action.

If you have intangible confidence (body language) and you walk up to a chick and spill some 3rd grade education dribble, well you obviously did not earn the room. Its a bluff. You can get far on bluffing, but only on specific occasions...

i once read a post about KNOWING that had me destroyed for hours. i couldn't think straight after reading it. it goes a little something like this..

Quote:Quote:

Ok so all the literature says that women select. bullshit i say.

A woman has no idea waht she wants, how then can she select?

She selects based on one thing: Does he KNOW that he can and will fuck me.

That is what creates attraction. That is all. Game OVER.

So lets look at this...

A man walks up to a woman and runs game. He is conveying one of two things a.) I can sleep with you but not tonight b.)I can sleep with you tonight c.) I want to but can't.

A woman is helplessly attracted to a man who KNOWS he can sleep with them.

That's it. It's such a head trip. Their criteria is "Does he KNOW that he can fuck me"

Every little piece of game is just conveying this.

Now, back to the whole selection thing.

Women can't help being drawn into this. They don't select who feels this way and who doesnt. In fact a woman may initially be attracted to a hot guy and after see that he doesnt KNOW that he can fuck her, she loses attraction and even after she conciously thinks to hersefl "i have to fuck him hes so hot" she loses all attraction and is repelled.

If women selected, then the biggest pig of a woman could select a hot guy. But she can't. The biggest PIG of a man, however, CAN select.

He just has to think "I KNOW I Can fuck her" and that's it.

Women's attractiveness is predetermined from birth +/- maintenance in the form of makeup nose jobs etc.

Man's attractivess is determined in the lowest region of his brains.

We select who we attract.

Ultimately we are the selectors.

Women? They are selected by the guys who, for whateve reason, KNOW that they can fuck them.

I've always had this uneasy fealing that women would leave their man before a man would leave their woman. That the woman is not the selector, but the man. And this all now confrims this very notion.

Would it make sense in an entire planet dominated by the male species that the woman would have the greatest power of all? It didnt make sense to me. But now i realize that she doesnt have this power, the men do.

I know it doesn't sound great breaking. but really, it is. throw this all around in your brain for a minute.

This is all raw, unpolished thinking. Please chew on it for a second, you'll love how it tastses.

I do something very similar to this. I have a document of all the best quotes I've ever come across, ranging from quotes about women, money, life, happiness, etc etc.

I update this list whenever I find a new quote I like. And I always look it over. I have it on my phone, on my laptop. And every now and then I read all the quotes over and over again.

I should be reading them everyday but it's kind of out of the way lol.

Right on XXL - its just that - knowing. The thing is knowing (which is the definition of the Chinese word "kung fu") is a taoist concept. After all kung fu had its orgin in the philiosphy of the ancient Chinese. In Taoism it is said, "the tao you can speak of is not the true Tao."

Why? Becaause like the tao, the more you speak of KNOWING the farther you get from understanding because its for the large part a "feeling" rather than a mental concept.

How can you explain the feeling.

You either feel it or you don't.

That is intangible knowing, confidence.

The closest you can come to developing knowing is through refinement.

You repest something long enpough (know by heart) and eventually you FEEL that you know it and therefore can use it, act.

Knowing and acting are one in the same.

Just like confidence, when you have it you use it. Its impossible NOT to be confident if you FEEL it! You just KNOW it...

Quote: (09-26-2012 07:48 AM)Coyote Wrote:  

Becaause like the tao, the more you speak of KNOWING the farther you get from understanding because its for the large part a "feeling" rather than a mental concept.
i understand. it's kind of like the difference between talking about doing something and actually doing it.

also, this "knowing" thing (which is basically feeling entitled to the girl this/that hot) is crucial to be able to understand what it means to be normal and get hot girl. the best thing about it is that it can't be explained to somebody or given like a pickup line. like, tell inexperience guy to just chill and be normal ahahaha.. he can't understand what being normal actually is. so it has to come from experience.

in practice when you "know" you feel entitled to a girl and you're able to be cool and chill and normal in front of her and your mind doesn't flood you with all these funky ways to make her like you.

this is like the best way to assess how much you "know it", to be aware of how much your mind bombarding you with different agendas, lines, moves and all sorts of shit to convey value to the girl. i did interesting experiments with this in social situations to get rid of this

I feel like I have found what I've been looking for to peak my psychological advantage.

I had a great day the other day just to hit a downer the next day based on results. I blamed it on lack of rest. (I'm not as sharp and witty when exhausted, my game always suffers when I'm tired) With me "knowing" this flaw of mine, Poor game was the result.

"Knowing" SNMC, just might be it. I've hit that level of confidence temporarily before and as far as I can remember it always led to Bangs. I need to make this permanent.

I'll apply this state of mind while trying to refrain from losing it and report back to you guys with results.

I'm on the SNMC bandwagon. The "knowing" thing (entitlement) is gold.