rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming on your home turf vs. Away

Have you ever noticed that your more willing to push the limits, make a fool of yourself, and run the type of balls out game that you wouldn't normally run when your away from your home city? Of course you have. I was thinking about this and it occurred to me that there is definitely a difference to the type of game you should employ when home vs. when you're away.

When your home, you generally want to employ a GManifesto type approach where you pick a few venues that you see yourself going back to regularly and try to lock those places down. Use tactics like being a generally cool guy to the staff, use the art of the grease and dress sharp. You want to use a more calculated approach to gaming the ladies as the last thing you want to do is to be blackballed because you're pissing off the chicks, and end up throwing away all the work you put in locking the place down. Once the place is on lock, you will have all the ammo you need to have the chicks more open to your approaches, noticing and coming up to you.

After thinking about it and thinking about the PUA shit I've heard about, I can now say that most of these programs are BS. When you hear about a pick up artist running a bootcamp it is almost ALWAYS in another city. The dudes that they are running it for are pretty much all guys who live in that city. The PUA is generally going balls out because he could give two shits about retuning to the clubs or bars again. Whereas you're seeing all of this and thinking "man, I would like to come back to this place again so I'm not so sure that I should walk right up to those girls and ram my tounge in their ear as suggested..."

Quote: (01-30-2010 08:48 AM)JoeSea Wrote:  

Have you ever noticed that your more willing to push the limits, make a fool of yourself, and run the type of balls out game that you wouldn't normally run when your away from your home city? Of course you have. I was thinking about this and it occurred to me that there is definitely a difference to the type of game you should employ when home vs. when you're away.

When your home, you generally want to employ a GManifesto type approach where you pick a few venues that you see yourself going back to regularly and try to lock those places down. Use tactics like being a generally cool guy to the staff, use the art of the grease and dress sharp. You want to use a more calculated approach to gaming the ladies as the last thing you want to do is to be blackballed because you're pissing off the chicks, and end up throwing away all the work you put in locking the place down. Once the place is on lock, you will have all the ammo you need to have the chicks more open to your approaches, noticing and coming up to you.

After thinking about it and thinking about the PUA shit I've heard about, I can now say that most of these programs are BS. When you hear about a pick up artist running a bootcamp it is almost ALWAYS in another city. The dudes that they are running it for are pretty much all guys who live in that city. The PUA is generally going balls out because he could give two shits about retuning to the clubs or bars again. Whereas you're seeing all of this and thinking "man, I would like to come back to this place again so I'm not so sure that I should walk right up to those girls and ram my tongue in their ear as suggested..."

I dunno man, that is funny however. I am thinking that whomever was coaching you to ram your tongue at a random girl you see at a club was doing so for the purpose of amusing and entertaining himself!

Wether I'm at my local nightclub in my home city, or a club in a country I'll only visit 2x per year - I would not recommend doing something so over the top! Unless, she is obviously giving you such STRONG sexual vibes as eating a cherry while she looks at you across the room, and licks her lips in a sort of way as to obviously invite you to be that bold!

Going around ramming your tongue down a girls ear without first opening in foreign places, without building kino/comfort is a surefire way to get the shit slapped out of you, and you getting cursed out in 20 different languages from the 20 countries you tried it. Not to mention the very likelihood of getting kicked out of the venue you are in, or getting into a fight with one of her guy friends. Dangerously, such an act can also end up in the absolute worse situation: YOU JUST MADE IT EASY FOR YOUR COMPETITION TO WIN HER BY PLAYING COMFORTER/SAVIOR FROM A CREEP!!!

Example: I was dancing with a girl one time many years ago, and right in front of me, a guy goes up to a really hot girl on the sidelines (not the one I was dancing with), and just blows his stink alcohol breath in her face -as if that was going to win her. After she slaps the shit out of him, and her friends jump in - he gets eventually tossed out. 10 mins later...Here I come now, easy and suave -

"what a jerk, I saw that you know"
and she replies "can you believe that creep?"
" Yeah, what a total loser, if I were him, I would definitely have approached you differently - totally - you would not be able to resist me"
"Oh? How so?"
"well, I'd look at you dead in the eye, and just say "Travolta, John Travolta -care to dance?, and slowly kiss your hand"

she laffs' hysterically...

5 hours later - she and I our making out in her loft!

Thank you jerk for giving me an easy one!!

The tongue in the ear is definitely something you should try, it always leads to sex! But, of course, after you have at least danced sensually with the girl, and you feel the sexual tension thick enough to cut with a knife...then GO FOR IT!

Still wanna be bold? - say something cool that is an obvious lie. I look like a Latin singer Chayanne, and whenever I am hitting on a Latin girl I go up o her and I just say "Hi, I'm Chayanne - permission to kiss me (look up her up and down), granted" Of course, she will know I am not him, but it will make her laugh, and hell - 7/10 times - I actually get the kiss!!!

Get it?

my .02

Sorry man, the tounge in the ear thing was a joke/metaphor I was throwing in to describe some PUA telling you to do something that you know is going to get a bad reaction out of a girl, and possibly get a drink thrown in your face. My comments on the PUA thing came after witinessing a bootcamp myself "in the wild" and seeing the guy telling dudes to do shit that was completely out of their character, not a personal experience where I myself was being coached. I get the whole "shock to the system" thing that most of these guys recommend, but what I was alluding more to was that it's easy for them to tell you do something outrageous when their whole attitude and behavior is different from yours because they are only passing through and you live there and probably want to visit that club/bar again in the future.

Quote: (01-30-2010 11:31 AM)JoeSea Wrote:  

Sorry man, the tounge in the ear thing was a joke/metaphor I was throwing in to describe some PUA telling you to do something that you know is going to get a bad reaction out of a girl, and possibly get a drink thrown in your face. My comments on the PUA thing came after witinessing a bootcamp myself "in the wild" and seeing the guy telling dudes to do shit that was completely out of their character, not a personal experience where I myself was being coached. I get the whole "shock to the system" thing that most of these guys recommend, but what I was alluding more to was that it's easy for them to tell you do something outrageous when their whole attitude and behavior is different from yours because they are only passing through and you live there and probably want to visit that club/bar again in the future.

Totally agree with you.

I have bedded many women in my life,and I am still young - all my successes have always been about me being the best, most confident self I can be.

It is not in my nature to be an entertainer, or clown - so, it will not be natural to me, and a woman will detect it.

it is in my nature to be totally confident on the dance floor, and a girl will also see that.

So, yes, you are right...lot's pf pick-up coaches are making a killing in $$$ by basically entertaining themselves at someone Else's neck on the line.

I never learned any "PU routines" per se - I just learned how to dress well (GQ magazine, Mens Health magazine and askmen.com are great resources for this), groom myself meticulously, exercise and eat right most of the time and learned to dance my ass off in every form off dance from waltz, to cha-cha to salsa, to bachata! The rest, will come naturally once you find what you are comfortable expressing - to me, it is dancing and traveling the world - to others, it is pea cocking to the extreme with red fedora hats, and telling over the top jokes.

What I enjoyed about Roosh's book, BANG - is that he is really not teaching PU - he is just showing how to detect and develop opportunities. All women want to fuck, they friggin love it! Hell, women have been known to be a lot freakier in bed that I ever imagined....a girl whom I never expected to even know how to fuck, basically was ramming me one time and screaming "you like that you fuck, do you you shit! this what you want? this what you fucking want? Take it, take that! - don't move - don't you dare fuck up my orgasm or I'll kick your fucking ass!" This was her to me!!

2hr later...

I was in the fetal position sucking on my thumb of the bed the whole night after she had her way with me....=(

I then, picked-up my clothes from the floor, and left her apt. and called my mom in my car at 4:00am...."Mom, can I come home tonight? And can you please make me some cookies....(tears in my eyes)"....

..I never ran into another nympho like that, but damn..I was juts not ready for a woman being so sexually aggressive with me....I am now =)

I suppose the tongue in ear will work given the right situation, but she better be drunk enough to find it funny, and you better be good looking enough to have it accepted! =)

Quote: (01-30-2010 12:07 PM)armanid27 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2010 11:31 AM)JoeSea Wrote:  

Totally agree with you.

I have bedded many women in my life,and I am still young - all my successes have always been about me being the best, most confident self I can be.

It is not in my nature to be an entertainer, or clown - so, it will not be natural to me, and a woman will detect it.

it is in my nature to be totally confident on the dance floor, and a girl will also see that.

So, yes, you are right...lot's pf pick-up coaches are making a killing in $$$ by basically entertaining themselves at someone Else's neck on the line.

I never learned any "PU routines" per se - I just learned how to dress well (GQ magazine, Mens Health magazine and askmen.com are great resources for this), groom myself meticulously, exercise and eat right most of the time and learned to dance my ass off in every form off dance from waltz, to cha-cha to salsa, to bachata! The rest, will come naturally once you find what you are comfortable expressing - to me, it is dancing and traveling the world - to others, it is pea cocking to the extreme with red fedora hats, and telling over the top jokes.

What I enjoyed about Roosh's book, BANG - is that he is really not teaching PU - he is just showing how to detect and develop opportunities. All women want to fuck, they friggin love it! Hell, women have been known to be a lot freakier in bed that I ever imagined....a girl whom I never expected to even know how to fuck, basically was ramming me one time and screaming "you like that you fuck, do you you shit! this what you want? this what you fucking want? Take it, take that! - don't move - don't you dare fuck up my orgasm or I'll kick your fucking ass!" This was her to me!!

2hr later...

I was in the fetal position sucking on my thumb of the bed the whole night after she had her way with me....=(

I then, picked-up my clothes from the floor, and left her apt. and called my mom in my car at 4:00am...."Mom, can I come home tonight? And can you please make me some cookies....(tears in my eyes)"....

..I never ran into another nympho like that, but damn..I was juts not ready for a woman being so sexually aggressive with me....I am now =)

I suppose the tongue in ear will work given the right situation, but she better be drunk enough to find it funny, and you better be good looking enough to have it accepted! =)

I'm not saying that some of the philosophy's and teachings that are floating out there in the form of PUA material are not valid, its just when they come to your city to teach you how to run game, I would he highly skeptical. Now going to their city and seeing how they do it there would probably give you a better idea of how they really run game.

I definitely agree with you on Roosh's material not coming off as the run of the mill PUA shit out there and thats why I decided to join this forum and become active. I enjoy talking about women and anything learned from personal experience with the fellas and this forum seemed like the only place where guys were not only trying to better themselves but they were out there in the field trying shit out for themselves. Also, it doesn't seem like the guys on this forum are into tricks or faking anything for the sake of bedding women and that's definitely unique and hard to find on the web. As for you and the notches you've already gotten at your young age, ROCK ON MAN!!!

BTW, your last post...LOL!!! That was some of the funniest stuff I've read in a while! I love those romps in the sack where you do unmentionable stuff and have a hard time looking each other in the eye the next morning.