rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Charlize Theron bags herself a fattie (for realz)

And in the process injects a lifetime of fantasies to others in that category, who will no doubt now be harboring false ideas that they too have chance with the hotties, making the index of the American dating scene possibilities vs. realities even more screwed up then it already is.

Charlize and her whale

I'll be the first to say it:

Game has been recognised.

I was about to open the same thread.

I'll just say, probably he didn't put her on a pedestal and made a lot of jokes about the environment and about her.
I think that maybe he is also quite alpha, in the sense that he's got outcome independence and self-esteem.

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

The comments are quite lol since no one can believe it.

Game recognized

For us it's not a big surprise, or even shocking.

But the other way around? If Justin Timberlake or some heartthrob took on a 200 pound woman?

Perhaps she converted after banging Patton Oswalt in Young Adult! jajaja

[Image: mindblown.gif]

The Puritan hated bear-baiting, not because it gave pain to the bear, but because it gave pleasure to the spectators. - Thomas B. Macaulay

Rick Von Slonecker is tall, rich, good-looking, stupid, dishonest, conceited, a bully, liar, drunk and thief, an egomaniac, and probably psychotic. In short, highly attractive to women. - Whit Stillman

Quote: (09-23-2012 07:06 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

But the other way around? If Justin Timberlake or some heartthrob took on a 200 pound woman?

Now, THAT would be a realm of science fiction.

Btw, this guy's ex.

Now, when I think about it, Brittany Murphy's last bf was also a hefty. But, he was also more handsome than the Theron's dude (like a poor version of fat Brando) and was really a player in more ways than one.

Well the guy is somewhat famous. It is not like he is some fat guy who works at a pizza shop.

If this pairing proves anything, it is that fame = highest form of game.

Quote: (09-23-2012 10:23 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

It is not like he is some fat guy who works at a pizza shop.

It is not like she is a waitress working at a truck stop.

He definitely upgraded. For some reason this kinda reminds me of that movie "The Tao of Steve", with Donal Logue.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Would love to know what this guy is like and how he interacts with attractive women. Respect.

"Externalities" matter somewhat in banging women -- fame, money, status, looks -- and while they help they are not sufficient conditions.

Why?

A woman like Charlize Theron -- or ANY woman -- falls for a guy based on how he makes her FEEL...

This is the fundamental basic unshakeable principle that those of us on here know.

Plus, any fat guy who is great at eating, is probably great at eating pussy.

It always helps to be introduced and be on the inside. Any ordinary joe would have a much harder time scoring her. Besides there are a tonne of hotties who arent celebs.

I called Obama to ask him about this and he said:

[Image: attachment.jpg7845]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

She could be his beard.

If not, a lot of super hot babes like/ prefer ordinary joe looking dudes.

less competition.

This could just be a form of PR strategy for her. Some Hollywood actresses are tired of being known only as pretty faces. So they yearn to be recognized for their depth (in whatever form they can). The urge is higher as their looks are fading. Once they are over the hill they either turn cougar like Madonna or Demi (who consequently lost compass), or go "normal" like Julia Roberts who briefly married ugly guy (Lovett), and is now married for a no-status guy (Moder).

Anyway, Charlize recently adopted a baby . Now she's adopting a fat guy. "Look, I'm live everyone else" is what it seems she is saying.

Either that, or he is hung like a horse, and likes to use it.

All else hardly makes sense considering how different her previous (long term) guy looked. Is this a revenge on him (diluting her stock as she slowly rides into oblivion)? Yet, it doesn't fully explain that she's going for another industry guy. If she truly yearned for "normalcy" she'd go for a fat pizza shop guy. Like Matt Damon did (married an outsider, foreign, already with a child). So it must be game. [Image: idea.gif]

Game on!!

Quote: (09-23-2012 10:50 AM)vinman Wrote:  

For some reason this kinda reminds me of that movie "The Tao of Steve", with Donal Logue.

Be desireless, be excellent, be gone [Image: thumb.gif]

Honestly, this fat slob doesn't seem to exude 'game.' In fact, he seems downright annoying.

Here's an interview:

This match reminds me of the Harvey Weinstein - Georgina Chapman marriage, but at least Harvey is boss.

[Image: AGM-0125422.jpg]

^^^ Hmmm, yeah. I'm not seeing the game. He seems like a typical American dude.

Stacks straight into DHV's, false humility, crazy story, shouts when it's unnecessary, sensitivity about his mother, etc. He has that gay vibe that Neil Strauss has too, which I presume works in America? I see it a lot in your media, but I've never seen it in person anywhere else.

I imagine for someone like Charlize Theron, to whom everyone is a sickening sycophant, the above level of game will be perfectly adequate.

Quote: (09-24-2012 04:09 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

I imagine for someone like Charlize Theron, to whom everyone is a sickening sycophant, the above level of game will be perfectly adequate.

Clarify PLZTHX

Dupe

Regarding HiFlo, maybe he's a comedian, I heard laughter from the audience.

Regarding him bagging hot chicks, maybe he has a massive plonker (8 inches) like Ron Jeremy and he knows how to use it like one other poster mentioned.

Or maybe he has schizo game and he goes from being a gnat on a lesbian show to being a suave ice blood when dealing with hetero lizards.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

A massive "plonker?" isn't enough to get laid consistently. You need more than this.

This guy doesn't exude much game, but he's confident, relaxed and loud. A lot of American girls go for this.

he is very annoying, though. Sounds kinda dumb, too, with that surfer accent.

Fake:

Eric Stonestreet Still Laughing Off Charlize Theron Romance Rumors

Eric Stonestreet Addresses Charlize Theron Dating Rumors

Eric Stonestreet Is Not Dating Charlize Theron

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.