rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I feel kind of bad for sharing this, but...

I debated how to respond to this girl for a minute. I'm not a jerk to people who don't bug me but if she really thinks she's "hot" then I felt like it's my job to help her with reality. She seems like a nice person though.

[Image: attachment.jpg7838]   

She seems to have handled it pretty well. I'm guessing it's not the first time that she's dealt with a negative response to her appearance on the internet. Either that, or she's trying to Barry you. Just stay away from the rocks and you'll be alright.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Difference between Roosh and Me:

Roosh: "You're not hot."

Tuthmosis: "I dispute your claims of being hot."

I'm 99 percent sure that's what I would have responded in that exact scenario. Similar result, different approach.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This just happened to me as well.

I deleted the message from facebook but the dialogue went like this.

Girl: I know we don't know each other but I saw you on a mutual friends page and I was wondering if you had a girlfriend.

I was reading this from my phone and couldn't see her profile, just her default pic which looked promising.

Me: Well I am dating someone but you're kinda far anyway haha (She's in Colorado)

Her: Well I don't want to step on anyone's toes but that was my next question, I couldn't see where you're from because we aren't friends. I have a lot of requirements lol

By this time I could see her photos and she looked like a fat lesbian. She actually had a photo of her wearing a leather jacket riding a Harley.

Me: Well to be honest with you, you aren't exactly my type. So, the idea of you QUALIFYING me is offensive. Take care.

Her: Well you just confirmed that you are the stereotypical muscular douchebag you look like and you aren't my type either. Take care also.

If I really gave a shit I would have written something back but I couldn't be assed to do it.

Curious, do you get many lays from the blog?

Brb starting a rival forum to get laid by ugly groupies.

Quote:Quote:

By this time I could see her photos and she looked like a fat lesbian. She actually had a photo of her wearing a leather jacket riding a Harley.

Me: Well to be honest with you, you aren't exactly my type. So, the idea of you QUALIFYING me is offensive. Take care.

Her: Well you just confirmed that you are the stereotypical muscular douchebag you look like and you aren't my type either. Take care also.

This "girls can't take rejection" problem is pervasive. The minute a girl gets rejected she basically parrots a rejection of her own. Who is she kidding? Don't they know how rejection works?

Quote: (09-22-2012 10:44 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

When I was a DC blogger, yes. There have been blog groupies that me and the boys passed around (or at least tried to). But in Europe not so much.

http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-build-your-...upie-harem

Quote: (09-23-2012 06:08 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

This "girls can't take rejection" problem is pervasive. The minute a girl gets rejected she basically parrots a rejection of her own. Who is she kidding? Don't they know how rejection works?

Quote: (09-22-2012 10:44 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

When I was a DC blogger, yes. There have been blog groupies that me and the boys passed around (or at least tried to). But in Europe not so much.

http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-build-your-...upie-harem

I read you article on how to build your own groupie harem, but I was disappointed to hear that the quality of the groupies was average.

My guess is if you want high-end groupies, you need to be on a more recognizable media outlet: movies, TV show, music, etc.

[Image: thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Not exactly proud of them all but I've banged a few blog groupies and female bloggers. I've had a number of propositions, no fat biker lesbians yet though.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Pfffft. If I'd known there was groupie ass to be had, I would have started my blog eons ago.

For blog groupies the satisfaction doesn't come from their attractiveness level, but that you don't have to work at all for it.

How does a blog groupie seduction play out? She orbits, comments then messages you?

Quote: (09-23-2012 08:00 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

How does a blog groupie seduction play out? She orbits, comments then messages you?

Let's troll gmac's blog.

Quote: (09-23-2012 08:01 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2012 08:00 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Let's troll gmac's blog.
Sounds good but you should have pm'ed me that.

Quote: (09-23-2012 08:04 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2012 08:01 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Let's troll gmac's blog.
Sounds good but you should have pm'ed me that.

Two trolls in a pod.

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: roosh.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (09-23-2012 06:07 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

For blog groupies the satisfaction doesn't come from their attractiveness level, but that you don't have to work at all for it.

Getting pussy without having to work for it is like getting money without having to work for it.

It's fucking awesome!

I applaud her sense of humility in accepting the rejection. And having blog groupies is awesome indeed, I had one but I fucked it up due to thinking that she was a "nice girl", whatever that is supposed to mean.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

She sounds like a decent girl, imo that can make up for looks. Not if she's super ugly though.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.